Top Types of Cock Blockers

BlackDude

3 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I think in a lot of cases the cock blockers are the guys that want and need the attention that comes from the chase. Even here on BZ there are threads and replies that say they love the chase, but really don't care as much about the actual sex act itself. The cock blockers in most cases are guys that either never connect and complete the act or only do so as a last resort to keep the other cruisers attention. I know it quite often feels like they get off on preventing the rest of us from actually connecting and completing the act, but I can at least hope that isn't their actual intent.

The other problem is that on the rare occasions they do actually connect and try to complete the act, is that they are so inhibited that don't learn how great the act feels, which only reinforces their emphasis on the chase.

I enjoy the chase. I love cruising, the mystery, The Who’s doing what.

But I’m not letting cock blockers off the hook. I really believe it’s as simple as:

A. I’m not fucking and I feel bad about it, so your not going to fuck either. 

B. I hate ______ so I don’t want them fucking.

Take The Rock for an instance. I’ve seen a guy sit in the cruising area with a large cup of coffee, with the full intent of letting people know there would be no fucking today. I’ve seen guys keep their high beams on the wooded areas, to shine light on and discourage cruisers. I’ve seen guys at the bar filibuster, while keeping an eye on you to make sure you’re not fucking. 

• Upvote 1

Cockoos: (intentional spelling)

Luton Greenhouse Sauna has cabins off of a narrow corridor. The corridor is wide enough to pass closely.

Some guys don't like having the ones they're not into pass so close and want to keep some space between them. These guys tend to stand in the doorways of the cabins - even if there is someone in there trying to attract guys passing by, thus blocking. 

Also when it gets busy and all the cabins are occupied I've seen guys use a similar technique to block someone in a cabin, and then when they engage with someone in the corridor they physically block the passage - someone will inevitably ask them to move and that when they will move into the occupied cabin and force the occupant out. 

Bio-warfare guy:

There was a guy who used go to Central Station who had really bad flatulence. Bad in a nasty smelling way. He was in his early 60s at the time and got more than fun you'd think, but if he was having an off day (on reflection - perhaps because of his condition), he'd get off by ruining everyone else's fun. His favourite if someone was on their knees giving a BJ was to sneak up close by and let one rip as close as he could and try and make it look like it wasn't him or he was innocent. If confronted he'd either deny it or say he can't control it. Haven't seen him around since before C19 lockdowns.      

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Cockoos: (intentional spelling)

Luton Greenhouse Sauna has cabins off of a narrow corridor. The corridor is wide enough to pass closely.

Some guys don't like having the ones they're not into pass so close and want to keep some space between them. These guys tend to stand in the doorways of the cabins - even if there is someone in there trying to attract guys passing by, thus blocking. 

Also when it gets busy and all the cabins are occupied I've seen guys use a similar technique to block someone in a cabin, and then when they engage with someone in the corridor they physically block the passage - someone will inevitably ask them to move and that when they will move into the occupied cabin and force the occupant out. 

Bio-warfare guy:

There was a guy who used go to Central Station who had really bad flatulence. Bad in a nasty smelling way. He was in his early 60s at the time and got more than fun you'd think, but if he was having an off day (on reflection - perhaps because of his condition), he'd get off by ruining everyone else's fun. His favourite if someone was on their knees giving a BJ was to sneak up close by and let one rip as close as he could and try and make it look like it wasn't him or he was innocent. If confronted he'd either deny it or say he can't control it. Haven't seen him around since before C19 lockdowns.      

I think “Cockoos” are pretty common to most saunas I’ve been to! 

• Upvote 1

We definitely have a problem with cockoos. When 2 of them do engage and force someone out of a doorless nook, they are usually perpetual foreplayers that commandeer the space for a couple of hours never going beyond kissing and playing with each other's tits.

On 7/23/2022 at 1:27 PM, BlackDude said:

The Handcuffer- This is the guy  may or may not have fucked. But then he will follow the trick around or monitor him an intercede in any additional action 

The Stooge-This is the guy who is jealous of his better looking friend, and will do everything in his power to stop him from fucking. He figures one of two things: either he can’t fuck his friend so why should you, or he’s just miserable with his lack of sex, and he wants company in his misery.

Message Guy-His whole goal is to get the guy relaxed, and out of the mood for sex. Then he thinks he’s going to rush him away for some private time alone all by himself. 

While Im pretty sure that I have encountered all the types of blockers, these to be the ones I run into the most.  "The handcuffer"  Is usually someone in my circle or my friends circle that I really like (unless I'm super horny and my choices are slim) and we either had a friendly fuck or we got close to fucking and didn't.  When that person comes around they all over hovering not realizing that is 1000% a turn off and making sure even high or super horny they'll never get again, these dudes are super clingy.

The Stooge is always talking about he ain't shit (in reference to somebody i'm fucking they know), or quick to tell me if the person is married, dating or fucking someone else like i'm jump on his dyck if he runs down the guy i'm fucking.  This has sadly worked in the past, just to the point of ending things with guys, but their disappointed when I still don't want them...hating is such a turn off.

Message guy reminds me of "nice guys", they act nice but are really assholes, they act surprised when you don't wanna fuck them because their creeps. (There are so many of these dudes out here)

• Like 1