Stare and get horny

Justaholeff

Wanted to ask if yall ever just got down right lust perverted stupid staring at a stud in public? I saw two very well built young men at the grocery store today...college maybe? Anyway both looked like wrestlers with very hard bodies and think thighs.. one was brunette and by the color of his leg hair on those massive tree trunk thighs so is his public hair...the other was almost an albino blonde and built like brick shit house...when I saw them I went gobsmacked and went right into gooner mode..the ass on the brunette!... All I wanted was him to smother me with it! I couldn't think and I just stared, lost in the thought of what it be like to feel them pump me full of cum. I eventually had to turn away cause I had to get a hold of myself...and because mom with them looked my direction....yall ever lose it like that sometimes?

Edited by Justaholeff
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Justaholeff said:

Wanted to ask if yall ever just got down right lust perverted stupid staring at a stud in public? I saw two very well built young men at the grocery store today...college maybe? Anyway both looked like wrestlers with very hard bodies and think thighs.. one was brunette and by the color of his leg hair on those massive tree trunk thighs so is his public hair...the other was almost an albino blonde and built like brick shit house...when I saw them I went gobsmacked and went right into gooner mode..the ass on the brunette!... All I wanted was him to smother me with it! I couldn't think and I just stared, lost in the thought of what it be like to feel them pump me full of cum. I eventually had to turn away cause I had to get a hold of myself...and because mom with them looked my direction....yall ever lose it like that sometimes?

Has happened to me minus the mom, and I followed up for a great threesum with two hot horny tops looking for a tasty hungry bottom, that was me! 

• Piggy 1

Happens regularly. Grocery store or supermarket. Muscular sexy studs unaware they are showing a bubble butt in their tight shorts or a well packed crotch. If I don't get caught staring I'll feast my eyes. If I do get caught I just give a friendly smile and move on but I'll make sure I bump into them again in a different aisle 😉

• Piggy 1

18 hours ago, NLbear said:

Happens regularly. Grocery store or supermarket. Muscular sexy studs unaware they are showing a bubble butt in their tight shorts or a well packed crotch. If I don't get caught staring I'll feast my eyes. If I do get caught I just give a friendly smile and move on but I'll make sure I bump into them again in a different aisle 😉

We could be brothers.. that be a good incest post A... your post above is me to a. T

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1