Budapest Baths

ukboi99

I was recently on holiday to Budapest with some friends, and as recommended we went to the thermal baths. Of course, all the guys were in swimming trunks which made it very easy to see their hot bodies. While in one of the pools I spotted this young guy, probably about 19 chilling on the steps. It was like he was sent from the gods, a tight body, tanned skin, a cute smile. Perfect, easily out of my league. 

I couldn't stop staring, every time he was in my view my eyes lingered a little too long, and he noticed. He stared back at me and our eyes met, he let out a small smirk and beckoned with his head for me to come over.

I swam over and sat next to him. "You English?" he said in a Hungarian accent. "Yes" I replied back. "You into guys?" he asked. "Yes" I replied back. He looked at me and smiled before saying "follow me".

He stood up and got out the pool, I quickly followed him. He went downstairs to the changing rooms and went through a random door before getting to a toilet that was secluded. We went inside and he locked the door before pulled down his trunks revealing a nice uncut cock which was already hard, maybe a little over 6inch, not too thick.

I got on my knees and began sucking; using my tongue to lick under his foreskin and around his cock head. He ran his hands through my hair and let out a moan. "anal?" he asked after a little while. "I'm not sure how clean it is, your choice" I answer back.

He pulled me up and turned me around before spitting on his hand and rubbing his saliva on my hole. He stuck a finger in and swirled it around before pulling it out. "looks clean to me." He stuck his open palm out to me, "spit." I spat out a thick blob of saliva into his hand which he also rubbed and pushed into me. 

I lent against the wall and revealed my hole for him. He rubbed his cock head against it for a little bit before slowly pushing in. I let out a moan as my hole resisted the intruder. "relax" he whispered. He push a little harder and he slid in, balls deep. He softly grabbed my hips and began to thrust. I leaned further forward letting him push really deep into me. He then gripped harder and began going to town on my hole, thrusting in and out as hard as he could, like I was nothing but a fuck toy to him. I let out a moan with every thrust into me.

"dirty English slut, letting a stranger use you raw," I just let out a moan and said fuck a few times. "I bet you want my cum deep inside you" he began to pant.

"breed me, I need your cum so badly" I moaned back to him. He began pushing deep into me, trying to get as far into my hole as possible. "here it comes slut" he said, slightly out of breath.

His cock began to pulse as it was buried balls deep inside me, flooding my guts with his DNA. He let out a deep moan as his balls emptied into me. He then slowly slid out and slapped by ass. He parted my cheeks and looked at my hole, leaking a small bit of cum. "fuck that's hot," he exclaimed.

He then slide a finger or 2 into my ass and again swirled them around. He then quickly withdrew them. I felt some more cum drip out and run down my leg. "fuck you're dirty." I smiled back at him. He slapped my ass again before he unlocked the door and left. I quickly put my trucks back on and left a minute later. I went upstairs and went back into one of the pools where I let his load leak into water.

Bred by a hot Hungarian guy in some toilets,  would definitely do again 😅

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10

On 7/28/2022 at 11:47 AM, Japbtm said:

Wow pretty dom for a 19 yo. That’s hot !!! To be honest he’s as dirty a fucker as you! 

If I'm horny and the guys hot I usually let them do whatever they want 😅

16 minutes ago, onlyraw said:

I like your attitude- The world needs more bottoms like you!

Sometimes you just can't stop the hornyness, so might aswell let it take over 😅😂

• Like 1