First Bare Load

7617QC

Hey guys. English is not my first language so please apologies if this story is badly written and full of spelling mistakes.

I am a very shy guy in my early thirties and finally ready to explore my kinks. I was in a serious relationsship for the last ten years and the sex was very vanilla. I would say that I am good looking, cute face and a muscle well trained body. For now I was very selective with the guys I hooked up with but that is going to change. 

I want to tell my story from my first and last load and keep you guys posted about my process to become a cumslut. Two weeks ago I started taking Prep, ready in time for my vacation in Portugal. I love the idea of taking multiple loads and eat cum. Maybe one day I am ready to get pozzed, but for now I take the pills and see where it gets me. 

After a couple days surfing at the beach I decided to go to the bathouse and find the first guy to fuck me without condom. It was my first time in the bathhouse and I was overwhelmed and very turned on by the atmosphere. I loved seeing people fuck, suck and hear men moan in the cabines. The guys where not that attractive and since it was my first time I was too shy to really let go. Nevertheless I got on my knees by the end of day in the darkroom and sucked of a very hot couple. I had a lot of guys watching and after a few minutes the first guy came in my mouth. I loved the feeling of his dick pumping in the cum in my mouth without warning me. I didnt swallow for some reason and the guy pushed my head to his boyfriend which also came in my mouth shortly after. I couldnt hold back longer. I came too and left the bathhouse a bit embarrased. 

The next day I went back to the bathhouse because I wanted more. I wanted to get fucked in a cabine. So I prepared my ass in the hotel and left around midnight. Since it was a weekday the selection of guys was even worth. But I had a mission and didnt want to fail. I waited in front of a cabine and after 5min a very hot black guy stopped by and pushed me in the cabine. He pushed me on my knees and slidded his dick brutally inside my mouth. I sucked him off for two minutes and he started finger my hole. He asked me to lay on my back and lift my legs. I wanted to discuss about using a condom or asking him if he is on prep but he just spit on his dick and pushed it inside of me. It hurt a lot and I was screaming because I never got fucked without lube. He seemed to like my tight hole and fucked me really hard. Eventually I got used to it and started enjoying his hard fucking. But not for long because only few minutes after he started fucking faster and cum hard in my ass. I was really not prepared for it but he came really hard and long. You might not believe me but I could really feel how he filled me up. Then he came me a kiss and left the cabine. 

I couldnt believe he just used me and filled me up so brutally. I walked to the shower ara in the bathhouse and could feel his load dripping down my legs. Then I got dressed and left.

I know this story is very boring compared to all your advanced stories. But I wanted to share my journey and I believe this is only the beginning. Do you have any advice how to push it further? I want more than one load inside me. What can I do and how do I let go? Please give me some challanges.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

When you go to the baths, don’t have any expectations about what will happen. Tell yourself that if you only suck one dick or get fucked only once during the night, that’ll be fine. And it’s easy for me to say, but don’t feel intimidated by the ambiance — every other guy is there for the same reason as you. One more tip — lube your ass up before you go or as soon as you get there. That’ll help with situations such as the black guy….. You’ll do fine — and that picture is very hot. I can’t imagine why you didn’t have a line of guys following you all night. 

• Like 2

Just don't overthink it and don't worry about it a late starts better than none. And you'll get to hang out soon enough. And my compliments to the Portuguese cuz without you guys we wouldn't have Brazil and all those beautiful Brazilian shemales and smooth gorgeous men with big cocks. I wouldn't mind being on the beach with you taking care of your cock. But thank you guys for discovering Brazil and the ancestors are they descendants he ancestor did a very good job

On 7/26/2022 at 5:58 AM, rexTO said:

Not boring as it got a rise out of me

3 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

When you go to the baths, don’t have any expectations about what will happen. Tell yourself that if you only suck one dick or get fucked only once during the night, that’ll be fine. And it’s easy for me to say, but don’t feel intimidated by the ambiance — every other guy is there for the same reason as you. One more tip — lube your ass up before you go or as soon as you get there. That’ll help with situations such as the black guy….. You’ll do fine — and that picture is very hot. I can’t imagine why you didn’t have a line of guys following you all night. 

Thanks for your advice. I was intimidated by the ambiance in deed. Next time I should just get into a cabine but a blindfold on and see what happens. I think that might work better for me. 

1 hour ago, Mike6pig66 said:

Just don't overthink it and don't worry about it a late starts better than none. And you'll get to hang out soon enough. And my compliments to the Portuguese cuz without you guys we wouldn't have Brazil and all those beautiful Brazilian shemales and smooth gorgeous men with big cocks. I wouldn't mind being on the beach with you taking care of your cock. But thank you guys for discovering Brazil and the ancestors are they descendants he ancestor did a very good job

Very hot guys for sure!!! 

On 7/30/2022 at 7:25 AM, over8nycbk said:

Agree not boring at all. looking forward to hear what you get up to next time. Maybe get 2 loads in a night and see how that feels. I love sliding into a pre loaded ass, smooth buttery smells like cum

IMG_9579.png

Two loads for sure. Maybe more. Let me know if you are ever in Paris. Nice dick!

not boring at all - love reading real life posts and "first raw fucks" stories - very hot, and look how far you advanced from the first day to the second.  Day 1 just a hot couple shooting in your mouth - Day 2 a random stranger dry fucking and breeding you - sounds like fast progress to me 🙂  since you're in Paris you will have WAY more opportunity to get piggier than MANY on this site.  Bath houses, back rooms etc +++

Go with the door open, get tag teamed or spit roasted next time, and they will be lining up for your hot body and ass....my advice, do not close the door, try to play in public open areas if you want more random action and the next guy hopping in to take the last guys place - it seriously works!!  Everyone wants what someone else is having 😉 I was just in Paris in May - too bad I this post wasn't out there or I would have met you out to get the ball rolling and be one of those loads in your ass!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, justsexnowatl said:

not boring at all - love reading real life posts and "first raw fucks" stories - very hot, and look how far you advanced from the first day to the second.  Day 1 just a hot couple shooting in your mouth - Day 2 a random stranger dry fucking and breeding you - sounds like fast progress to me 🙂  since you're in Paris you will have WAY more opportunity to get piggier than MANY on this site.  Bath houses, back rooms etc +++

Go with the door open, get tag teamed or spit roasted next time, and they will be lining up for your hot body and ass....my advice, do not close the door, try to play in public open areas if you want more random action and the next guy hopping in to take the last guys place - it seriously works!!  Everyone wants what someone else is having 😉 I was just in Paris in May - too bad I this post wasn't out there or I would have met you out to get the ball rolling and be one of those loads in your ass!

Thanks for your reply. Much appreciate your comments and advice. 

Too bad you are not in Paris for sure. Would be great to have some come with me to the bathhouse and make sure I serve for as many dicks as possible. Fact is that I am rather shy and need some little push from time to time.

I went once with a guy to a bar in Paris and he fucked me in front of everyone. But he was jealous and didnt want me to get fucked by others. But I really enjoyed a lot of people watching. 

here a pic. As a thank you for your advice. 

CFB45D79-42F0-44E6-B1D4-ACD30D5B7CD1.jpeg

• Like 1