Losing Interest In Being A Cumdump...

PendragonSpirit

On 8/5/2022 at 11:09 AM, PendragonSpirit said:

I've noticed lately, I've just been less and less inclined toward being an anonymous cumdump at bookstores/parks/etc. Maybe some of it is due to the sudden influx of monkeypox, but even before then.. after 2 years of everything being basically shut down, I just don't really care to have randos pumping their hot seed into my willing hole. Which isn't to say I've lost interest in sex, I just.. only want to have it with the handful of people I feel close to. Maybe I've just moved along the spectrum from cumslut to demisexual? I dunno. It's weird. I still get the urge to hit up a cruising spot, but after a few minutes, I just decide "Meh, I'll just rub one out." 

I dunno what to make of it. Is it "maturing"? Is it just the natural, changing flow of life? Maybe it's a pendulum and will swing back into "Yes, random strangers, please breed me one after another all day long" eventually.

I'm not even sure I'm asking for advice, I just felt the need to kinda put it out there (like I used to put my ass out there! *rimshot*)

Hey Buddy,. Like my others, I'm with you.  I've been feeling the same lately.  I had three regular fuck buds, and I got rid of two of them. I cancelled on the last one, last minute though he's the one with stamina.  I'm guaranteed five or six loads.  He wanted to stay over and I thought, after two years, I don't know his name or anything about him.  Just couldn't do it.  I cleaned my apartment instead. 

I think sex has been a way to procrastinate for me.  I've taken time off to work on creative projects, that have only gotten sporadic attention.  I feel like my muse has been bombarding me and is quite pissed off.

After an 18 year relationship, I decided that I was done with them for good.  Now, I find myself fantasizing, if I fantasize at all, about sex with a connection.  We're born helpless, needing human warmth and I don't know that that ever changes, even after half a century of living.  This has even emerged as a theme of what I've been working on creatively.

In a sense,  I'm fortunate.  I know what comes next. And though I whored myself relentlessly through the pandemics, I'm still healthy and able to handle the next phase.  I know this malaise that nags me isn't going anywhere until I move on.

If you're quiet enough, perhaps you'll hear what's next for you.  Perhaps you already know.  If we put the same energy we used for getting loaded up for something else, I think we'll be fine.  Also, horny dicks aren't going anywhere.  We can always visit if needed.  Good luck Buddy.  You're gonna be fine.

On 10/23/2022 at 8:11 AM, Luxbrit said:

This is so interesting to me because post lockdown I’m having the same thoughts and feelings about cumdumping but tbh sex in general.

I’ve noticed that while the horny feelings are still there, the motivation from my body is one of laziness, because of this lately I’ve just been giving oral sex because I struggle to find the effort and motivation to go all the way!

I think this rings more true to those of us that bottom rather than top ( who have it easy ) haha.

I’m not sure if this is a funk I’m in or something more permanent ( which I hope it’s not )

You're not in a funk, really.  I think you've just come to the realisation some of us others have come to.

Do I still want to feel a guy unleash his warm seed balls-deep inside me?  Abso-fucking-lutely!  But, I'm not really interested in some stranger doing it.  I want a guy where there's a bit of passion shared between us, and the sex is more than just a pump-and-dump scene.  The load is the end result, but not the sole reason we're fucking.  Personally, I've had only 5 hookups since the pandemic started.  Didn't really enjoy a single one of them, to be honest.  Wasn't much of a connection in any of them, so the end result was rather disappointing.  

And when it comes to the "laziness", I don't think that's totally accurate either.  For those of us that bottom, we need to prepare ourselves ahead of a session...I've got no interest in doing that for a random fuck of indeterminate quality.  This was true even before monkeypox came along as well, but that only added more reason for me to hold off on meeting for any random play.  I just don't think any of it is worth it (for me, that is - every guy has his own feelings, all of which are perfectly valid).

OK, not a cumdump so didn't think to click and read this thread, but glad I did as it really resonates. I've been having this conversation with close friends for about a year. Haven't been in a sex club for a couple of years and not missing it. Well, not quite right, I'm missing the beer and chats with friends and acqaintances between the fucks, but not missing the sex. I think this has concentrated my mind on some deeply inner thoughts of who I am and why I'm here, which in no way reflects any guilt towards a hugely slutty, sleazy and frenetic 30 years of piggy sex. Whether it's aging or the pandemic but I have found I value warmth and connection with my whole social circle more than yet another quick fuck.

Now I own my past as mentioned, but a few guys who have lived a more saintly life around me have wanted me to show them the ropes in the slut circus, so I'm assuming there are opposing pressures on those who are feeling like they have missed out on something. However I've been sexually active for over 40 years and don't feel I'm missing out anymore. I'm definitely the guy lying in the gutter, looking at the stars mumbling "fuck that was good, now pass me my pension and gardening gloves" 😁

Mind you I still get reguarly cruised on the street and parks, so not saying never again....

• Upvote 1