A program of mentoring for those new to BB

uncut23

As a younger curious bottom, I must admit I think it would be a helpful resource to have men out there to get to know long distance, just an older friend who has been through the BB ropes and has advice for what to expect from the process of outgrowing condoms. Someone to remind you that BB doesn't have to be scary like they teach you in health class, that indeed, it's the most natural way for two men to express their intimacy and that if that means catching HIV, you'll be joining a brotherhood, not ending your life. Someone to call you after your HIV tests and kindly ask after your results, and if you test neg remind you that you're on the right path and now would be a pretty silly time to go back to safe sex : )

As a younger gay male, I think that having men out there willing to be a mentor to younger pigs in training would be a great resource for getting guys to explore

• Administrators

Mentoring and getting people comfortable with taking loads is pretty much what this site is about... There are lots of guys here who you can talk to.

I'm also a guy who's only BB'd with one guy and never taken or given a load. Although I've yet to breed or be bred, I feel like this board has really opened me up to the idea and just waiting on the right time and place. I think PNP would help.

I hooked up with a guy on Manhunt who lived near me and wanted head, which was my modus operandi--gave head (and swallowed) or got fucked with a condom. He got very turned on and asked if I wanted to get fucked. I asked about a condom, and he said no, this dick only goes in raw. So, get fucked raw or do without the dicking. I got caught up in the moment and took the dicking. He laid me stomach down on his bed and started fucking me. Of course I wanted the load if we were going to go this far. I asked him to tell me when he was cumming (I wanted to see whether I could feel it). He said he already was! That was very hot. Basically, dude if you want to get fucked don't put barriers up and dude, you were already taking my cum before you asked the question. Some of his cum leaked out of me the next day at home. That was hot too. Then I became afraid, when his manhunt profile turned from top to versatile, that it was more likely he had HiV because total tops are a little less likely to get it than guys who get fucked themselves. So that was the only load I took so far. But I can't get it out of my mind. With the stress of life today, it wouldn't take much to make me a cum-loving bottom (I kind of already am) who doesn't even care about the risk of HIV anymore and who only cares about maximizing the tops' pleasure. I have a big gut, which scares guys off, so that is a little protection against my inner whore coming out and contracting me HIV, but my luck will run out one hot day . . .

I think PNP would help.

I'd suggest that if you need drugs to overcome your inhibitions, you're not really doing it (and I say that as someone who's partied a bit in my time and who knows it can have a place). And you run the risk of regrets and guilt after you come down (especially with t, which can give you depression when you crash).

Take your time, explore the idea with someone you trust. Patience is a virtue. When you're ready to take that step on your own, you'll know, and you'll enjoy it all the more.

I've got a buddy who likes to bareback but is scared to bareback with me because I'm up front about my HIV status. That's not a problem; I know he'll come around at some point and when he does, I'll be ready. Meanwhile, there are tons of other hot men out there for me to enjoy.

Edited by MascMountainMan

For a young bottom boy an older top, who really cares, can help a great deal in bringing the boi on and unlocking the slut in him, introducing him to the joy of load-taking and of giving himself for the pleasure and relief of men.

That's how I got started a few years back, my caring older top introduced me to the pleasure and joy of giving him my boy cunt for his use and brought out the slut in me. Now I have a nice stable of hot men who love to use my boy hole and keep my slutty man cum needs filled!