Best friends brother and my teachers son

I’d known Emma as long as I could remember she had been out with a few of my mates as we had become great friends every 21 year old girl needs a gay best mate 

it was Christmas and her mum was having one of her gatherings Emma had too help and she said Ben if m helping your helping we need only stay a few hours have drinks and head into town anyway my brother will be home from school and you know how he adores you Yes her brother is so cute tall naturally toned and dark brown eyes you could drown in yeah of course I will be there 

So Saturday night came I poured myself into my tartan trousers and tight white T shirt well it pays too Advertise I went over too Emma’s and the house was surrounded with cars and people Ben she shouted as she saw me arrive over here I’ve someone too meet you 

well we went into the kitchen and there he was her gorgeous little brother not so little now he looked at me shouted Ben ran over and hugged me  what had happened he had suddenly gone from spotty teenager too boy band he looked and smelt so good as he hugged me I felt my cock go rock hard shit not in these trousers everyone will see lucky the kitchen was crowded  Ben meet Ben he said what I’m Ben your Ben and this is my best mate Ben his dad might have been your teacher at school 

oh who I I said mr brown the woodwork teacher never a more boring man had I encountered well this is his son Ben  I stood I the crowded kitchen and time stood still all I could see was this most handsome teenage boy even taller than Emma’s Ben slender the most amazing steely blue eyes  time stood still as I looked at this guy

very well spoken he said hello and shook my hand and it felt light static electricity between us wow what’s going on here maybe this parents party might not be so bad after all 

so I helped with drinks the food as promised but each time I looked around the two handsome boys seemed too be looking at me my cock was so hard the entire time I could feel how wet I was with pre cum and sexual tension I had too escape and sort myself out soon this was killing me 

I have too admit on a few occasions at the house I’d  go into bens room and pinched a pair of his worn undies god he smelt so good but I don’t think I could mange that tonight 

another half hour of being helpful and my balls where fit too burst I neeed too escape 

I went back into the kitchen but the bens where not there just as well I thought as if I brushed past them once more I don’t think I could have controlled myself 

I went too the downstairs bathroom needed my release but dam was a queue ts ok I thought I will go upstairs 

I went up the spiral stair case that looked so magical dressed for Christmas it was such a contrast too how bland the house usually looked 

Do it was deserted upstairs no lights on so peaceful right into the bathroom and whack one out before I explode 

as I walked past Bens bedroom I wished I could have got some pants but it was too risky even for me I put my finger down my pants I was dripping pre cum 

I noticed a light in Bens room his father will go bonkers leaving lights on I thought I will switch it off but as grew closer I could hear kissing cheeky boy he’s got a girl up here his dad will be proud 

the door was only very slightly open I tried too be quiet and sneak a peek when I did I couldn’t believe my eyes 

on the bed semi naked where the two bens my friends brother sat up with his top off and his jeans pulled down and my teachers son on his knees sucking his best friends cock 

I couldn’t believe it this was so horny so hot so wrong so risky I stood in silence hoping they wouldn’t see me 

my cock was bulging and I set it free had it I my hand pre cum was dripping off me onto the the floor 

then they noticed me my teachers son looked over and said at last we have been waiting for you so glad you found us now close that door and feeds us that dick 

• Like 9
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Hottightass4u said:

@aj99 comments like yours might discourage him from continuing.   There may well be periods, but we can’t see them.

I think it's valid to give praise and offer such neutral, but fair, constructive criticism.

I stopped reading the story part way through because of the lack of punctuation to break up the ideas and establish the rhythm of the story. If you're serious about writing and something technical throws people out of your story like that, it's good to learn and have the opportunity to fix it.

Great imagination and I like the direction your story's headed! Not everyone can transform their hot mental fantasies into equally hot written stories, but you've done so.  As noted above, attention to proper punctuation would give your story better flow and  make for an easier read, but that will come with time and practice. Good grammar, without a good story, won't gain you many followers, so you've made  a good start. Thanks for making the effort to share with us--and look forward to reading more from you.