Plugging a Bred Ass.

downtownswallow

Now and then, one of My Tops and I have a memorable session of great sex.  I always ask the Top to keep his dick in me until he naturally softens and drops out.  While most breeding ends with the Top's load eventually dripping out,  I keep a small plug handy to seal my ass and absorb as much cum as feasible.  I'm curious if others enjoy similar activity?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Always keep the man's cum and DNA inside for as long as possible to be absorbed, have had up to six loads in me and didn't need a plug to keep it in. Have had the fantasy of being in a gangbang breeding party taking as many loads as possible until I couldn't hold anymore and being plugged afterwards to see just how long it would take to absorb it all, but hasn't happened yet....

• 4 weeks later...

I've tried it few times since years ago. Had a top that would come in me a few times a night, and even piss in my hole when he felt like it. I plugged myself and accidentally fell asleep with it in. The next day nothing came out but my sweat and piss seemed to smell a bit different for a day or two