Why I am into sucking premature ejaculators?

sometimes I hook up with guys who cum as soon as I get their dicks in my mouth, so with time, I learnt not to let them take off easily, I just swallow their first load and keep on sucking them till they get hard again. Feeling them shivering and moaning is quite pleasurable, I kinda feel proud when I see their self-confidence boost because of my special skills. 

Edited by Tsjul

If you blow a guy because you want cum, it's not a problem. Eat up. If you blow a guy because you like sucking a guy off, then you're missing out on the experience. That's an issue. Still, if you're able to get a guy hard again and get a 2nd load, you've got the best of both worlds. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

If you blow a guy because you want cum, it's not a problem. Eat up. If you blow a guy because you like sucking a guy off, then you're missing out on the experience. That's an issue. Still, if you're able to get a guy hard again and get a 2nd load, you've got the best of both worlds. 

That's why I love it, it also gives me some sense of achievement lol. 

10 hours ago, Tsjul said:

sometimes I hook up with guys who cum as soon as I get their dicks in my mouth, so with time, I learnt not to let them take off easily, I just swallow their first load and keep on sucking them till they get hard again. Feeling them shivering and moaning is quite pleasurable, I kinda feel proud when I see their self-confidence boost because of my special skills. 

😕

Edited by Tsjul

Those that just want the cum, should suck the men in my usual bookstore.  They seem to be so excited someone is willing to blow them, they explode almost instantly.

I find that useful when I'm cum collecting for my boy of the moment's ass, but not much fun otherwise.

Edited by FelchingPisser
clarification
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FelchingPisser said:

Those that just want the cum, should suck the men in my usual bookstore.  They seem to be so excited someone is willing to blow them, they explode almost instantly.

I find that useful when I'm cum collecting for my boy of the moment's ass, but not much fun otherwise.

It's so much fun when I keep sucking them and get them hard again and win a second load in my mouth eventhu it takes a lot longer. I can see the joy and appreciation in their eyes and thats what makes happy. 

13 minutes ago, Hottightass4u said:

will have to remember your trick if a Top comes quickly in its throat.

One of the few ways I use condoms is to do a cum harvest at the bookstore.  I spit in the latex and freeze however many loads I have gotten in my mouth that day.  When a real pig is next in the sling, I slip the frozen hunk of cum up his ass and describe the men who gave me the loads I'm now using for lube in his butt.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

One of the few ways I use condoms is to do a cum harvest at the bookstore.  I spit in the latex and freeze however many loads I have gotten in my mouth that day.  When a real pig is next in the sling, I slip the frozen hunk of cum up his ass and describe the men who gave me the loads I'm now using for lube in his butt.

it volunteers for frozen cum and to be fucked by You, Sir

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not a problem for me. My aim when blowing a guy is to get his load in my mouth and swallow it. I always keep sucking after he cums and generally I can get him to cum again eventually.  It's generally younger guys who cum so quick and they usually stay hard or get hard again after they've cum once.