The Cruel Condom

Ezslutbottom

I first saw the cruel condom a year or two ago. 

I was wondering what some other bottoms and tops thought about this.

I honestly want to try it at least once.

How is it for tops? Is it useable or to painful to fuck with. Who cares about the bottom they obviously wanted their hole wrecked

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a cruel condom which I use both as a top and as a bottom. 

It very much depends on the quality of the mesh. Not all cruel condoms (CC) are the same. Some will have a pointed sharp end, others will have the mesh tapering off to form a more natural fit, others will have a smaller or larger opening at the end to leave room for the PA. Also, some meshes are rougher, others are finer. When I use mine as a top, the sensation depends on the amount of lube and how loose the hole is, if you're cut or uncut, how much of a foreskin you have, etc.. All in all, it feels OK, although its primary purpose is to destroy the hole not wreck your cock. Most CC will come in one size although some vendors sell three or four different sizes. I was told to use one size smaller as there is a risk of the mesh sliding off and quite difficult to get it out of the hole LOL. 

Sensation-wise, it is a weird one and can leave your cock bruised too, It really depends on the above mentioned factors of use, Obviously some rough meshes will bruise your cock easier, but it depends on how sensitive your cock skin is.  You need to get one and try it wanking while wearing a leather glove. That would give you an idea of how it feels when you fuck with a CC. 

I sometimes wear a CC at a sex club at a naked party and it attracts an interest from both tops and bottoms. I am always amazed how the sight of my cock covered in a CC will magically turn a lot of tops into willing bottoms... Just to try it ! LOL

• 8 months later...

I'm a neg top and have a Scott Paul cruel condom with the open end. I have to be in the mood to use it since I'm uncut with a more sensitive glans (than someone who is cut) and when I'm fucking while wearing the cruel condom it is a like having hundreds of pulsing pin pricks in your cock head (the pulse happening wit each thrust). It also leaves my cock head looking redder than usual afterwards, with very fine scratch lines and looking generally beat-up (but not bleeding). It takes a couple of days for the redness and scratches to disappear for me.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I’ve never had one up my ass. But as a top, who has worn one several times, it could be quite painful. And the mesh irritates and times even cuts into my cock. Of course, that’s half of the equation. Getting my fluids, not only sperm, but also my blood, up an ass that’s been roughed up by a cruel condom.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

On 9/9/2023 at 4:01 PM, partying.hard said:

I’ve never had one up my ass. But as a top, who has worn one several times, it could be quite painful. And the mesh irritates and times even cuts into my cock. Of course, that’s half of the equation. Getting my fluids, not only sperm, but also my blood, up an ass that’s been roughed up by a cruel condom.

Fuck yeah, that is the point. I have used one a couple times and plan it more in the future.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/9/2023 at 12:46 PM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

What does it feel like for the bottom?

I have taken it 3 times, I won't lie it hurt if you're not high, but more after the sex, during it is very primal and I'm begging for it, I have only beeen gang banged once with all of them using it, but I was high and a whore for it. It is hot and fun if you like pain sex, just be ready to scream.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 9/20/2022 at 12:16 AM, Guest said:

I have a cruel condom which I use both as a top and as a bottom. 

It very much depends on the quality of the mesh. Not all cruel condoms (CC) are the same. Some will have a pointed sharp end, others will have the mesh tapering off to form a more natural fit, others will have a smaller or larger opening at the end to leave room for the PA. Also, some meshes are rougher, others are finer. When I use mine as a top, the sensation depends on the amount of lube and how loose the hole is, if you're cut or uncut, how much of a foreskin you have, etc.. All in all, it feels OK, although its primary purpose is to destroy the hole not wreck your cock. Most CC will come in one size although some vendors sell three or four different sizes. I was told to use one size smaller as there is a risk of the mesh sliding off and quite difficult to get it out of the hole LOL. 

Sensation-wise, it is a weird one and can leave your cock bruised too, It really depends on the above mentioned factors of use, Obviously some rough meshes will bruise your cock easier, but it depends on how sensitive your cock skin is.  You need to get one and try it wanking while wearing a leather glove. That would give you an idea of how it feels when you fuck with a CC. 

I sometimes wear a CC at a sex club at a naked party and it attracts an interest from both tops and bottoms. I am always amazed how the sight of my cock covered in a CC will magically turn a lot of tops into willing bottoms... Just to try it ! LOL

are you ever in vegas i love getting plowed by these by tops that no what it does to us

• Piggy 1