STD & Still Horny

As a good and active bottom taking bare cock for the last 6 years, there has been a couple instances of collecting something a little “extra” with the direct injection of seed.  The quandary is I’m still horny during the time before visiting the Dr. and getting the antibiotics.  Ethically I know I shouldn’t be offering my ass for use until after treatment, FC811F0E-0E8C-4D15-BC2B-2C29C36F5DA2.thumb.jpeg.bc9cc8c01465cef95e8427aa6e58ade0.jpegbut sexually I just want to keep getting my hole used. 
Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Downvote 1

"but sexually I just want to keep getting my hole used"

Well, see if you can expand your Lust a bit.  Imagine that by reining in your natural instincts for a short while, you'll be making even more Cocks available for not only your Hole, but for all your fellow load-takers.  

Of course you "just want to keep getting your hole used"; that's your nature, and you've gladly accepted it.  Is it possible that you could get some pleasure out of knowing you helped keep other Holes filled while yours is being treated?  It's all about "us", as a world-wide group of men who love raw sex with other men. 

Good luck, bud.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/12/2022 at 8:36 AM, Stiff14me20 said:

Ethically I know I shouldn’t be offering my ass for use until after treatment

We've all been there and you have my sympathy.

As I'm sure you know, whatever the treatment is, the cure isn't instantaneous. The period after you've been treated but before you've been cured is the toughest. I find the best option is to jerk off more than usual. Start first thing in the morning!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I like that everyone here has reminded the community that getting the shot on Monday morning does not mean you can go fuck/get fucked on Monday afternoon.

STIs treated by antibiotics take time to cure, just like any other bacterial infection. Sometimes you're clear faster than other times. But in any event, for STIs treated by injection, I would specifically ask how long I should abstain from sex to avoid sharing the infection.

For STIs treated orally (tablets, capsules, whatever), assume you have to complete the pill regimen before you're clear.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1