My friends dad

tighthole64

Chapter 23:  The Dungeon 

As we entered the Dungeon the first thing we noticed was the grandson in a sling getting fucked and sucking in the dads cock.  Gramps just looked at me and said see what I meant about age? The other dad/ son couple was into dog play. The dad was leading his son around on a leash, and his pup was going around sniffing asses, with his dad saying find me a pre loaded hole.  When the pup sniffed my ass, he let outback big aroooo. His dad patted his head and said good pup.  Gramps asked the dad if he could breed his pup.  The dad said yes, but not until he put his pup in the cage, and he finished his bowl of kibble.  The dad continued by saying after gramps bred him, his pup needed to take the knot. Gramps was confused but after the pup was in his cage, he brought over a dog knot dildo and the dad said his pup had never taken a knot as large as that before, and that Gramps was to take no mercy on his hole.  

The handler put me on a leash, and pulled me to a padded fuck bench, then restrained me.  He brought over another dog dildo, which I'd never experienced before.  He pulled the plug from my ass, and started to insert the dildo up my ass.  Now the dildo itself was quite large , yet felt good.  That knot though was bothering me some though.  He started pushing in dildo up to the knot, but then he at least gave me warning and said here comes the knot pup.  Once the knot penetrated me, I let out a big yelp.  The handler pumped the toy in my ass for awhile before he started to take it completely out of my ass, and then shoving it completely in again.  Although painful, not nearly as bad as the initial time.

It wasn't long before Gramps brought the pup on a leash to the fuck bench next to me.  He looked at my handler and said I hope you don't mind, but i made your pup drink a bowl of my piss, then I found this tail to plug him with.  His dad told the pup to show me his tail, and the pup turned to him and wiggled his ass.  He was patted on head and told good pup!  Gramps then said up on the bench pup and then restrained him.  Gramps shoved the dildo in his mouth and said he was going to breed him first.  The pup just wiggled his ass, and Gramps removed his tail.

I then saw a side of Gramps I'd never seen.  He put the head of his cock to the pups hole and said he was going to bone him.  In one strong thrust, Gramps buried his bone to the base.  The pup whimpered as this was a completely dry fuck.  Gramps wasn't making love, he was fucking, and aggressively!  Gramps was also very vocal calling the pup his bitch in heat!  WOW what a difference!  Gramps filled the pup with his load and retrieved the dildo from the pups mouth, and apparently noticing the way I was being fucked by the knot, started shoving the dildo completely in and out of the pups hole.  The pups dad was extremely turned on and pulled the dildo from my ass and started fucking me.  It wasn't long before he shot his load deep in me.  After doing so, he moved over to his son, and planted his still hard cock in his sons ass.  Gramps came over to me and told me to suck his cock, and then take it like the useless hole I was!

Grandpa lasted longer than I'd expected, and wasn't making love but fucking.  Before he could finish, we were interrupted by someone who simply said his ass is mine now, get the fuck off of him.

Next Chapter: Toms Dad.

• Piggy 2

Chapter 24: Toms Dad

Toms dad came over with one of the dungeon candles in his hand and started dripping wax on my back.  This wasn't something that I had expected, or even experienced before.  Several of the sons came over to watch, and one stuck his cock in my mouth.  

When Toms dad finished, I felt a cold piece of metal entering my hole, and pulling it apart.  He invited the boys and the other dads to jack their loads into my wide open hole.  To encourage them, he began to flog me.  After having the wax dripped on my back, this was extremely painful.  In addition, he was very verbal towards the boys and myself.  I recall him telling the boys that they weren't real men like him, and the best they could do was to jack off and offer their holes to real men like him.  He then walked around and shoved his cock deep in one of the boys that was stroking.  Within several minutes, the boy shot a massive load in me.  He did the same for a second boy.

After that boy shot his load, Toms dad loosened the speculum, removed it and thrust deep in my ass.  His fucking was aggressive, but after having my hole stretched, and filled with cum, it wasn't as bad as i was expecting.  Toms son was feeding me his cock in my mouth as his dad fucked me.  My friend and his dad were at the side of the bench, watching and playing with each others cocks and asses.  Toms dad fucked me for a good 20 minutes before unleashing his seed deep in my ass.

It was getting late, and one of the couples had already left.  My new dad announced that if anyone wanted my ass, they better take it now, and that he would be the last to breed me, and that time was approaching.  To my surprise, no one took him up on that offer.  With that my new dad and step brother released me from my restraints, and led me to the large fuck table.

Next Up:  A New family connection  

• Piggy 2

Chapter 25: a new family connection

Although no one took my new dad up on the offer to breed me before him, gramps came over with his grandson and said that they were about to leave, however he wanted to see me before I left for school.  I agreed and told him to leave his number on a piece of paper, and slip it into my pants at the clothes check box.  I gave him the box number, and he gave me a nice deep kiss. 

At the fuck table, my new dad asked how I was doing.  I said I was sore yet happy and looking forward to him and my new brother breeding me for one last time that night.  Dad got on his back and said to ride his cock.  Soon after his son entered my ass at the same time, and started pumping my hole aggressively.  His stamina wasn't as long, and his load wasn't as big as usual, but I guess that was to be expected.   Once he dropped his load in me, he put his cock in my mouth.  The taste of all the different cum in me was amazing!

Dad instructed me to get in the doggy position, and shoved his cock in to the base.  This time it was dad who had the stamina and huge load.  I hadn't seen dad fucking much, just getting suckt and filming the couples.  After he unloaded in me, he told the few remaining that they were welcome to stay, but that yhe three of us were retiring to the bedroom upstairs.  Once in the bed, we laid on the bed in a sweaty pile.  My friend put his cock in my ass, and his dad in his.  There was no fucking,  just filling each others hole.  When we woke up late the next morning, or was it afternoon, both of us had plugs in our asses. Dad rolled out of bed and said he'd be serving breakfast poolside in about 20 minutes.  He told us to shower and come to the pool. 

In the shower, my brother and I kissed deeply and he said he was proud to have me as a new brother.  I told him i wanted him to fuck me in the shower, but he said we shouldn't make dad wait, and that he always made a great breakfast.  When we arrived at the pool, there was a huge pan of scrambled eggs, and dad was jacking his cock to add his own cream sauce to it. He said mimosas were waiting at the bar, but he ran out of orange juice so used his  piss as the mixer.  The combination of piss and champaign was quite tasty.  He said that if we wanted more, we would have to provide our own mixers.  We both agreed that we wanted more, but instead of using a glass, I first got on my knees and my brother poured some champagne in my mouth then added his piss.  He had a pretty good stream, and once I swallowed the first mouthful, he continued to add champaign and piss to my mouth. Once done, I returned the favor.  I think dad was a bit jealous.  He was about to finish putting his cream sauce on the eggs and we were both able to squeeze a bit more piss out, and make a mimosa for him.he gulped it down, and finished his cream sauce.

Next Up: Brunch.

• Thanks 1

As we were sitting there eating, gramps and his grandson showed up.  Now normally 70 yo don't look good in speeds, but gramps long cock looked amazing in his blue Speedo.  He Apologized for being late saying they both woke up horny, and he had to drop a load in his grandson.  They both got naked, and the grandson was locked in his cock cage, and a metal plug shoved up his ass.  A pissmosa as we now called them was offered to them, and they loved dad's cum covered eggs. 

Dad was getting hard, and told gramps he didn't get to breed his son.  Gramps just said he's prelubed and ready.  Dad told the boy to bend over the chair.  Once he did, he pulled the plug from the boys butt and a massive load ran out if his ass.  I don't know what vitamins or supplements gramps was taking, but damn he shot huge loads!  Now the grandson wasn't built, but his ass was rock solid and Dad got off on slapping it hard and often.  My brother.just looked at me and said are we just gonna watch?  Fuck no! I bent over the chair next to Dad, and my brother fucked me.

After we were both filled, we all just decided to lounge in the sun some.  My new dad and brother laid on the chairs and the grandson and I cleaned both their cocks. Gramps was next to my dad and thanked him for inviting him to the party, and that he and his grandson both had an amazing time.  He continued by saying despite being on the sex aps, he didn't get much action because of his age.  He continued by saying that his grandson faired better, but as he was kinda nerdy and all bottom, he wasn't the most popular choice.  Gramps did indicate he loved it when someone would come over to breed his grandson.   There was only one occasion where he and his grandson played with a third, but normally he would just jack off while his grandson was getting fuckt.

My brother then asked the grandson if he had lots of sex at college.  The grandson said he was going to a community College and was staying at home.  My brother told the grandson that he and Tom were college roommates, and they have a great time as such.  The grandson asked if people in the dorm knew they were gay, and my brother said no.  It was an all male dorm, so guys rooming together was normal.  He did indicate there was one other gay couple on the floor, and Fortunately in the room next to them.  He said it was a challenge fucking in the dorms, but being side by side, they often heard the couple fucking, and would join in for a 4 way. He explained that there were lots of gay guys on campus, and many had houses and were able to host.  He explained that he and Tom were hoping to get there own house next year.

The grandsons cock wax straining in his cage, so grandpa removed it telling him he was a good boy last night, and deserved to bust a nut.  He began stroking, but then looked at gramps and told him he wanted to breed him.  Gramps smiled and said I guess this will be another first.  Gramps was a top, and rarely bottomed, and his grandson wasn't an experienced top, so dad found some lube for them.  He said he'd help hom out, and instructed him to lube his fingers and push them up gramps ass.  Dad then lubed up a finger and put it in gramps pucker, explaining that he was tight as hell.  Gramps told dad that he wanted his grandson to breed him, but in the future he'd love my dad to breed him.

The grandson then started to finger gramps.  First one finger, then 2 then 3.  Gramps was moaning in pleasure, and his grandson was leaking pre cum.  He surprisingly wasn't a bad fuck.  Somewhat slow and deliberate, and shot deep in gramps in less than 5 minutes.   Gramps even shot a hands free load on the lounger, and after he cleaned his grandsons cock, he made the grandson lick the cum from the lounger.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty mellow.  We spent most of the afternoon just skinny dipping.  Tom and his dad later joined us for a swim.  He apologized for being late, but said his son had a friend over, and he fucked both of them.  Gramps then asked if he had ever fuckt his son in front of another boy.  Toms dad said it was a bit risky, but they had one in mind.  He explained that his friend knew nothing about their relationship but if the friend was interested, he would have to be the one to bring it up.

By dinner, the group had dispersed.  Some of us simply falling asleep on the lounge chairs, occasionally awakened by a mouth on our cocks.  Eveyone was spent from the night before!

To be continued??????

• Upvote 1

It was fun writing this story, but all good things must cum to an end....or should they?  

Thanks to all who followed and liked or commented! I apologize for my fast pace of posting but once started it's hard to stop!

I'm giving it a rest for now.  Giving everyone a chance to catch up!  I do plan on continuing it with possibly some college shenanigans or special holiday bonuses!  I'll likely keep it in this thread, so you don't have to look around to find the original story. 

Thinking the next chapter will be around Thanksgiving!  Gobble Gobble Gobble!  Thanks again everyone! Stay tuned!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2