Latvia

1999bottom

I'm travelling in Latvia and was pretty excited about the men in there. No idea why but since it's one of the soviet countries, I expected the men to be rough. Boy they do not disappoint, it's not the easiest place to find men who like to breed a hole, but those who are up for it know how to do it, damn. The most was 4 loads in an evening and they shoot big loads. Also got fucked in a public toilet and swallowed piss twice. Sad I have to go home soon!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I am partial to a massage so a few nights ago went on the web to look for a masseuse to go to and sort out muscle pain. I found one fella and booked in. I got there all very professional he asked me about my ailments and why a male masseuse. I mumbled something like they do a better job and he then asked me to strip. The masseuse was about late 20s, Turkish extraction, well built - the sort of guy I don’t bother with. Anyhow mid massage (he was good at his job) I got the impression he was quite turned on as he massaged my arse and I began to lift it up to present my wet hole. A few fingers slipped in which made me moan and present my hole. To my surprise he lent over and said ‘let me give you something your wife can’t’ and he then pushed his cock up my arse raw. I think I was more surprised he thought I had a wife (I am gay, I thought that was obvious, clearly not) and I milked his cock with my arse. He then told me my arse was very tight and not to worry as his cock was clean as I was. I didn’t have the heart to tell him I was poz. Anyhow he carried on to my enjoyment but didn’t cum. I was massively turned on and my cock was rock solid. So I got off the bed and got him to bend over (by now he was naked) I rimmed his hole and licked his balls, they were now sloppy and wet and he was ready to take my daddy cock. He was really tight but after some persistence I entered him slowly and then worked myself into him balls deep. I then began to piston fuck his wet, oily hole over the bed. I couldn’t hold back and came deep in him. He asked if I had done that before, again I mumbled something like I don’t know what came over me, he laughed and said he wouldn’t tell, if I didn’t (I guess meaning my ‘wife’) I proceeded to dress. Anyhow he asked for payment and I paid my £65 for the massage and the bonus fuck. He didn’t sort my lower back pain but I had a great time. I’m considering going back again but tell him I’m gay and my status, I’m not too sure he will be as happy😈

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2