Self suck

Luvmanlymen

• 2 weeks later...

GAWD YES- to be young enough again to get just the head and half my hard-on down my throat was the most incredible experiences!! I KNEW FOR SURE that I was a TOP when it came to being sucked and I knew I was ready to get this fat teen cock up somebody's ass someday!  What I would not give to feel my lips caress my hot throbber JUST ONE MORE TIME!!  Word of advice to you younger dudes- TOP AND BOTTOM alike -If you CAN suck your own cock- DO IT!!  If you have never tried- DO IT JUST ONCE; you will not be able to stop once you start boys!  ENJOY!!!

• Like 2

On 9/18/2022 at 1:08 PM, Luvmanlymen said:

If you are lucky enough to suck yourself.  Do you swallow your own load?

If I could suck my own cock, I'd barely leave the house 😅 but yes, still always eat my own. No spunk ever should go to waste 💦🍆

• Like 2

On 9/28/2022 at 11:53 AM, daveinkent1 said:

If I could suck my own cock, I'd barely leave the house 😅 but yes, still always eat my own. No spunk ever should go to waste 💦🍆

I concur, it would be Perpetual CumMotion. 

Unfortunately I never had the agility to self suck, at least at a time I would have recognised it’s potential!

Edited by Diesel
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My very first orgasm was this way. I was also A LOT younger. Taking karate had me super flexible and one night I decided to try it in bed while everyone else was asleep. It started with just a lick, but my first taste of cock had me hooked on wanting more. I was able to work about half my rod in my mouth and went to town. I'll never forget how amazing it tasted on my tongue and how incredible it felt to be sucking myself. Things suddenly built up into a very foreign feeling. I could feel my heart racing and was genuinely scared I might pass out and my parents would walk in on me folded up like a lawn chair. That's when I erupted for the first time into the back of my throat. I didn't even have time to debate it, I just swallowed. It was magnificent! I lapped up continued to dribble out with greed. God I miss those days. 

When I was younger and doing yoga, I was able to suck my own cock. I’d either throw my legs over my head and suck it or bend down to lick it. Bending down, I could only lick and get a bit of the head in my mouth, but when I had my legs over my head, I could get a good bit of my cock in my mouth. Got good suction too. I always swallowed my sweet load. 

When I was a teenager I was able, with some effort, to get my lips around the head of my cock. I have never felt anything that equals that sensation. Having someone else’s mouth on my cock isn’t the same - the combination of the scent, the taste, the touch of the lips, and the moist contact of my own tongue on my slit created a kind of sensory feedback loop that nothing else duplicates. Then, feeling the combined rush of my orgasm and the taste of my own semen coating my tongue was so heady that I naturally swallowed.

I can’t do it now, of course, and the biggest reason, ironically, is likely because of how hard I tried to do it then - the strain I put on my back probably led to the back problems later in life that now make it impossible. Still, it’s an experience I wouldn’t trade.