Raw breeding by a couple

PigBoyDallas

I was at the gym earlier than usual and sadly no action, so I was on an app and got hit up by one half of a couple who was looking. The one chatting with me was good looking, both in their late 20s both bareback tops, the one chatting with me had dark hair, smooth dad bod with a thick cock about 7". His BF was a redhead with a massively thick uncut cock and VERY good looking. I chuckled as the one I was chatting with, Rob, wanted me to send a dick pic, so I did, teasing him that maybe he wasn't all top. He admitted after seeing my cock he was interested but that I couldn't fuck him in front of his BF. He suggested he should come pick me up so he'd have an excuse to drop me back at my place and could fuck me then if the vibe felt right. I said I was down for that, explained I was at the gym and would shower quick and that he should meet me here. And naturally, once I make those plans, I get hit on in the locker room by a hot hung Latino guy who I've played with before. It killed me having to turn him down for a guy who might flake on me, but I didn't want to have another load already in my ass and wanted to save my seed for Rob's ass. I dressed and waited in the parking lot hoping that Rob wasn't going to be a no-show, but he soon pulled up. I got in his car, and he explained that when he and his BF, Ethan, play they only top the guys they pick up. He bottoms for Ethan and Ethan is cool with him hooking up with other guys to top as Ethan doesn't bottom. He admitted he bottoms for other guys too and Ethan doesn't know, which is why he wanted to pick me up. As he's driving, he made me pull my cock out so he could stroke it and he was telling me how bad he wanted to take my cock and have me breed him, which had me precumming like crazy. As we pulled into his apartment complex, he told me to zip up and so I did, hoping my boner would go down.

As we went into the apartment Ethan came out of their home office and was already stripped down to his underpants and I was soon hard again as he had an amazing body and was even hotter in person than his photos. He had a New York accent and a cocky demeanor that also made me hard, the kind of guy who knows what he wants and how to get it. "Rob knows how to pick 'em" he remarked, smirking at me and checking me out. "Let's get you naked" he added, and I pulled off my t-shirt as he undid my shorts and dropped to his knees to start sucking my cock. He was loving all my precum and saying how good I tasted as Rob stripped naked and started grinding his hard cock against my ass, spitting on his cock, and then slowly popping his head inside me, followed by more and more of his cock. We're at it for a while and I have to ask Ethan to back off a couple times as I'm close to orgasming and Rob isn't close. I suggest we move to the bedroom so I can suck Ethan's cock while he sucks mine and Rob can fuck me and we move into the bedroom to do just that. I'm deep throating Ethan's massive cock and loving the taste of his precum and Rob is absolutely going to town on my ass so hard at times I'm gasping and can barely suck Ethan's cock. I can hear Ethan ask if I'm close to cumming and I say I am and can feel him eagerly deep throating my cock. I feel Rob shudder and unload inside me I let loose too with a loud groan and can hear Ethan gagging and struggling to swallow my load. I can feel Rob slide out of my ass and can hear him laughing and saying "dude, you covered his face." Ethan rolled on his back and indeed, his face, hair, and neck are covered in my cum. Rob moves down to wipe some off and eats it and Ethan moves up to my face and starts wiping some off and putting it in my mouth. We all start eagerly eating my cum and snowballing it between each other. Ethan asks if I always cum that big, and I tell him when I'm worked up I do. We were all in kissing each other now and Ethan told me it was his turn and threw my legs over his shoulders and slowly eased his cock in my ass. Even though Rob had bred me Ethan's cock was so much thicker it was truly stretching my ass out as he entered. I was moaning like crazy, telling him how good his cock felt and how bad I wanted his load. Ethan said he bet I liked getting tag teamed and I said I did and he amped up the talk, saying he bet I liked to get fucked a lot and I said I did. He said I probably loved getting bred raw and that he loved fucking sluts like me. I leaned into it and said that I was a slut and lived for getting bred raw, which is hardly a lie. He asked when I last got bred and said it was last night. He asked if I knew the guy or if it was anon. I told the truth and said it was anon and let the guy breed me raw. I also admitted I passed up getting bred at the gym so I could take their loads and Ethan said I should have taken his load and shown up with a load in my ass. The dirty talk was clearly what he enjoyed and soon he blasted a massive shuddering load inside me and didn't even stop stroking, telling me there was more for me. I told him how hot if felt when he came in me and not to pull out, to use my hole. He smirked and said he liked that but wanted to fuck Rob while Rob fucked another load in me and that he wouldn't cum in Rob but would pull out to cum in me.

Ethan slid out and Rob flipped me face down, bent over the mattress and slid back in me and then Ethan slid inside Rob's ass. I could hear Rob groan as Ethan entered him and soon, we built up a rhythm. I wished I could see Rob's face as he took Ethan's cock and was really turned on that the hot little stud not only took Ethan's cock raw but wanted me to breed him raw too. My cock was throbbing again now, and I desperately wanted to breed Rob's hole, only now it was time for him to do that to me, and I could feel him blast another load deep in my guts with a satisfied groan. Ethan backed down on his fucking of Rob and slid out of him so Rob could slide out of me. Rob moved aside and I could feel Ethan's massively thick cock enter me hard and felt him pull my head back by my hair, telling me he was going to pound my slutty ass. He was calling me a dirty whore, a cum dump, a slut, ever dirty name and he pounded my ass unbelievably hard. I could barely say anything he was pounding me so hard it was taking my breath away. Rob was watching with a huge smile egging him on and calling me a dirty slut as well, saying I probably got gang fucked all the time, and loved having my ass used and bred. All I could keep thinking was "yeah bitch, laugh it up, you're taking my dirty seed before long". Ethan gave a satisfied groan, and I could feel him going off inside my ass again, feeling both their cum slowly leaking and dribbling down my leg and balls as he pulled out. Ethan said I should scoot up on the mattress and suck him clean and I did as told as he stuffed his thick cock back in my mouth. I could hear Ethan say he was going to check his work computer and saw him exit the room. As he did, I could feel Ethan reach back and start stroking my cock and could see him smiling down at me. I was wondering what he was up to and maybe if he was signaling he wasn't all top. He shifted his hips back towards my cock, his dick popping out of my mouth, and I could feel him guide his cock head to his hole. He rubbed my precum on his hole and could feel my head enter his ass and see a satisfied grin break out on his face. "I'd love to feel that load in my ass instead of my throat" he whispered, and he forced more of my cock in his ass. He was playing with fire as it wouldn't take much for me to cum and he started riding my dick like he wanted it. I warned him I was close, and he smiled at me and told me to cum. I was so worked up by this stud riding my cock that I blasted my load inside him. He gave me a satisfied smile and slowly slid off my cock whispering that he wanted to get my number and wanted to hook up with just me. He whispered that he messed around with other guys, but Rob had no idea. He grabbed his phone off the nightstand and quickly entered my number and texted me his. Setting his phone back down he said he definitely wanted to play again, whether it was the three of us or just us two. I said that either way was cool, and he apologized for the dirty talk, saying he gets carried away. I said it was cool and he added he wished he could fuck around like I do and that he used to fuck around a lot before he and Rob started dating. Almost on cue Rob came back in and alerted Ethan he had some emails and some IMs. Ethan gave me a deep kiss and told me how hot I was and that he'd had a lot of fun and that we should do it again and then went off to the office. Rob was smiling a shit eating grin at me saying he should drive me back home as he started stroking me hard, leaning in to whisper how bad he wanted me to fuck him. We went into the living room to dress and Rob called out to Ethan saying he was going to take me back to my place and to text him if anything came through on his computer and we headed out.

On the way down to the car about all Rob could talk about what how much I came and how hot it was that I covered Ethan's face. I laughed and admitted he'd done that to me, getting me all worked up. Rob was also curious about the dirty talk and if I really was as big a slut or not. We talked about it on the drive back to the gym and I admitted that yeah, I do fuck around a lot but that I'm single so why not. He listened and admitted he hadn't been a big slut before he and Ethan started dating but once they started picking up guys, they decided they should go on prep just to be safe, and that he was relieved when they did as he wanted to bottom more. Now that he was on prep he could bottom as much as he wanted and fuck around as much as he liked. He admitted he sometimes felt guilty about cheating on Ethan and letting other guys bareback him, but that going on prep was like a license to cheat. I asked him if Ethan fucked around too and he said Ethan didn't, but picking up guys was Ethan's idea as he fucked around a lot before they started dating and that Ethan would gladly put his cock in any guy he thought was hot. Rob let on that he lines up the guys and they typically get at least one guy a day and sometimes more than one. He admitted he came up with the idea of picking the guy up so that the guy could breed him when he dropped him off fairly early on. He admitted he'd started hooking up with guys at the gym and saying he had to go into the office when really, he was going to hook up with a guy and that some days when he said he was going into the office he'd hook up with two or three guys during the course of the day. Rob clearly was as big a slut as I am and as we neared the gym he pulled into the parking garage of an empty office building nearby. I had to laugh as I use the same garage for car play when I have a hookup and neither of us can host.

Rob left the engine running and we both got in the back seat and started stripping down. Rob laid down on his back and I quickly had Rob's legs over my shoulders as I slowly entered his cummy ass. He was begging for me to blast a big load in his ass and was quickly telling me how big my cock was, how good it felt, and how turned on he was by the big load I shot on Ethan. I told Rob I owned his ass, and he was my bitch to breed and use. He was moaning out yesses and telling me how bad he wanted my load and soon enough I blasted a big one in him that him yelling out yesses, begging me not to pull out, and saying how good it felt. "Fuck, how do you NOT have a boyfiend?" he asked, his face lit up. I wasn't even about to pull out or stop stroking and told him I like to fuck around too much to date one guy, adding "kind of like you". He smiled up at me as I said that and was drilling his ass raw and let that sink in with him. He's one to talk, has a hot BF and yet he's letting all sorts of random guys drill him raw. He admitted he wanted to be with a guy that liked to see him get drilled raw by other guys and wouldn't get jealous, which majorly turned me on. I told him I'd be more than happy to line up guys to breed him raw and watch them drill him, that I wanted to see him get gang fucked anon taking load after load. I was now really drilling him hard, and he was panting and moaning, barely able to speak, other than strained "yeah's". I asked him if he wanted to get fucked like that and he muttered "yeah, more than you know." I was so worked up by the idea of him getting bred that way that I worked up to another orgasm, probably less intense than he wanted. He asked me if I came and I said that yeah, I did, and leaned into kiss him, which soon became deeper and more intense than I expected. Clearly, he vibed with me in a way I hadn't expected and more intensely than I usually want, but I gave in. He's a hot guy and we both gave each other what we were desperately craving. "I needed that so bad" he confessed "you have no idea." I told him I had a sense and that I'd been there too. I told him we could fuck any time he wanted and that I was cool for whatever he needed or wanted. He pulled me close for a tight hug while kissing me deeply and held me close for a long time. Then he released me and said he needed to get going so Ethan wouldn't be suspicious.

We both put our clothes back on and it struck how ingenious Rob's plan was. He doesn't have to shower as Ethan had already fucked him. He'd never suspect I loaded Rob as well. As for me, I wanted both their loads to stay in me, so I wasn't about to shower again. He drove me back to my truck and again said how hot a fuck I was and that we should play again, either the two of us or with Ethan. As I got in my truck, I checked my phone and saw I got messaged by Ethan, thanking me for a good time and saying he was serious he wanted me to fuck him, including an ass and hole pic. I responded saying I was down for any time and just let me know and had to chuckle at both of them being so silly about being "tops" when both clearly wanted to bottom but were too scared of admitting it to each other. It would be hot to drill Ethan or Rob while the other watched it going down. Clearly both were getting drilled anon and by guys they knew, yet they don't want to give up the pretense. It doesn't bother me, I get the pleasure either way!

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 13

I LOVE taking loads from couples.  There is something insanely hot about the thought of their loads all churned up and mixed inside me!  Have a few couples I play with. together and solo. Their relationship is none  of my business as long as I play my part, everyone is happy.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

I was at the gym earlier than usual and sadly no action, so I was on an app and got hit up by one half of a couple who was looking. The one chatting with me was good looking, both in their late 20s both bareback tops, the one chatting with me had dark hair, smooth dad bod with a thick cock about 7". His BF was a redhead with a massively thick uncut cock and VERY good looking. I chuckled as the one I was chatting with, Rob, wanted me to send a dick pic, so I did, teasing him that maybe he wasn't all top. He admitted after seeing my cock he was interested but that I couldn't fuck him in front of his BF. He suggested he should come pick me up so he'd have an excuse to drop me back at my place and could fuck me then if the vibe felt right. I said I was down for that, explained I was at the gym and would shower quick and that he should meet me here. And naturally, once I make those plans, I get hit on in the locker room by a hot hung Latino guy who I've played with before. It killed me having to turn him down for a guy who might flake on me, but I didn't want to have another load already in my ass and wanted to save my seed for Rob's ass. I dressed and waited in the parking lot hoping that Rob wasn't going to be a no-show, but he soon pulled up. I got in his car, and he explained that when he and his BF, Ethan, play they only top the guys they pick up. He bottoms for Ethan and Ethan is cool with him hooking up with other guys to top as Ethan doesn't bottom. He admitted he bottoms for other guys too and Ethan doesn't know, which is why he wanted to pick me up. As he's driving, he made me pull my cock out so he could stroke it and he was telling me how bad he wanted to take my cock and have me breed him, which had me precumming like crazy. As we pulled into his apartment complex, he told me to zip up and so I did, hoping my boner would go down.

As we went into the apartment Ethan came out of their home office and was already stripped down to his underpants and I was soon hard again as he had an amazing body and was even hotter in person than his photos. He had a New York accent and a cocky demeanor that also made me hard, the kind of guy who knows what he wants and how to get it. "Rob knows how to pick 'em" he remarked, smirking at me and checking me out. "Let's get you naked" he added, and I pulled off my t-shirt as he undid my shorts and dropped to his knees to start sucking my cock. He was loving all my precum and saying how good I tasted as Rob stripped naked and started grinding his hard cock against my ass, spitting on his cock, and then slowly popping his head inside me, followed by more and more of his cock. We're at it for a while and I have to ask Ethan to back off a couple times as I'm close to orgasming and Rob isn't close. I suggest we move to the bedroom so I can suck Ethan's cock while he sucks mine and Rob can fuck me and we move into the bedroom to do just that. I'm deep throating Ethan's massive cock and loving the taste of his precum and Rob is absolutely going to town on my ass so hard at times I'm gasping and can barely suck Ethan's cock. I can hear Ethan ask if I'm close to cumming and I say I am and can feel him eagerly deep throating my cock. I feel Rob shudder and unload inside me I let loose too with a loud groan and can hear Ethan gagging and struggling to swallow my load. I can feel Rob slide out of my ass and can hear him laughing and saying "dude, you covered his face." Ethan rolled on his back and indeed, his face, hair, and neck are covered in my cum. Rob moves down to wipe some off and eats it and Ethan moves up to my face and starts wiping some off and putting it in my mouth. We all start eagerly eating my cum and snowballing it between each other. Ethan asks if I always cum that big, and I tell him when I'm worked up I do. We were all in kissing each other now and Ethan told me it was his turn and threw my legs over his shoulders and slowly eased his cock in my ass. Even though Rob had bred me Ethan's cock was so much thicker it was truly stretching my ass out as he entered. I was moaning like crazy, telling him how good his cock felt and how bad I wanted his load. Ethan said he bet I liked getting tag teamed and I said I did and he amped up the talk, saying he bet I liked to get fucked a lot and I said I did. He said I probably loved getting bred raw and that he loved fucking sluts like me. I leaned into it and said that I was a slut and lived for getting bred raw, which is hardly a lie. He asked when I last got bred and said it was last night. He asked if I knew the guy or if it was anon. I told the truth and said it was anon and let the guy breed me raw. I also admitted I passed up getting bred at the gym so I could take their loads and Ethan said I should have taken his load and shown up with a load in my ass. The dirty talk was clearly what he enjoyed and soon he blasted a massive shuddering load inside me and didn't even stop stroking, telling me there was more for me. I told him how hot if felt when he came in me and not to pull out, to use my hole. He smirked and said he liked that but wanted to fuck Rob while Rob fucked another load in me and that he wouldn't cum in Rob but would pull out to cum in me.

Ethan slid out and Rob flipped me face down, bent over the mattress and slid back in me and then Ethan slid inside Rob's ass. I could hear Rob groan as Ethan entered him and soon, we built up a rhythm. I wished I could see Rob's face as he took Ethan's cock and was really turned on that the hot little stud not only took Ethan's cock raw but wanted me to breed him raw too. My cock was throbbing again now, and I desperately wanted to breed Rob's hole, only now it was time for him to do that to me, and I could feel him blast another load deep in my guts with a satisfied groan. Ethan backed down on his fucking of Rob and slid out of him so Rob could slide out of me. Rob moved aside and I could feel Ethan's massively thick cock enter me hard and felt him pull my head back by my hair, telling me he was going to pound my slutty ass. He was calling me a dirty whore, a cum dump, a slut, ever dirty name and he pounded my ass unbelievably hard. I could barely say anything he was pounding me so hard it was taking my breath away. Rob was watching with a huge smile egging him on and calling me a dirty slut as well, saying I probably got gang fucked all the time, and loved having my ass used and bred. All I could keep thinking was "yeah bitch, laugh it up, you're taking my dirty seed before long". Ethan gave a satisfied groan, and I could feel him going off inside my ass again, feeling both their cum slowly leaking and dribbling down my leg and balls as he pulled out. Ethan said I should scoot up on the mattress and suck him clean and I did as told as he stuffed his thick cock back in my mouth. I could hear Ethan say he was going to check his work computer and saw him exit the room. As he did, I could feel Ethan reach back and start stroking my cock and could see him smiling down at me. I was wondering what he was up to and maybe if he was signaling he wasn't all top. He shifted his hips back towards my cock, his dick popping out of my mouth, and I could feel him guide his cock head to his hole. He rubbed my precum on his hole and could feel my head enter his ass and see a satisfied grin break out on his face. "I'd love to feel that load in my ass instead of my throat" he whispered, and he forced more of my cock in his ass. He was playing with fire as it wouldn't take much for me to cum and he started riding my dick like he wanted it. I warned him I was close, and he smiled at me and told me to cum. I was so worked up by this stud riding my cock that I blasted my load inside him. He gave me a satisfied smile and slowly slid off my cock whispering that he wanted to get my number and wanted to hook up with just me. He whispered that he messed around with other guys, but Rob had no idea. He grabbed his phone off the nightstand and quickly entered my number and texted me his. Setting his phone back down he said he definitely wanted to play again, whether it was the three of us or just us two. I said that either way was cool, and he apologized for the dirty talk, saying he gets carried away. I said it was cool and he added he wished he could fuck around like I do and that he used to fuck around a lot before he and Rob started dating. Almost on cue Rob came back in and alerted Ethan he had some emails and some IMs. Ethan gave me a deep kiss and told me how hot I was and that he'd had a lot of fun and that we should do it again and then went off to the office. Rob was smiling a shit eating grin at me saying he should drive me back home as he started stroking me hard, leaning in to whisper how bad he wanted me to fuck him. We went into the living room to dress and Rob called out to Ethan saying he was going to take me back to my place and to text him if anything came through on his computer and we headed out.

On the way down to the car about all Rob could talk about what how much I came and how hot it was that I covered Ethan's face. I laughed and admitted he'd done that to me, getting me all worked up. Rob was also curious about the dirty talk and if I really was as big a slut or not. We talked about it on the drive back to the gym and I admitted that yeah, I do fuck around a lot but that I'm single so why not. He listened and admitted he hadn't been a big slut before he and Ethan started dating but once they started picking up guys, they decided they should go on prep just to be safe, and that he was relieved when they did as he wanted to bottom more. Now that he was on prep he could bottom as much as he wanted and fuck around as much as he liked. He admitted he sometimes felt guilty about cheating on Ethan and letting other guys bareback him, but that going on prep was like a license to cheat. I asked him if Ethan fucked around too and he said Ethan didn't, but picking up guys was Ethan's idea as he fucked around a lot before they started dating and that Ethan would gladly put his cock in any guy he thought was hot. Rob let on that he lines up the guys and they typically get at least one guy a day and sometimes more than one. He admitted he came up with the idea of picking the guy up so that the guy could breed him when he dropped him off fairly early on. He admitted he'd started hooking up with guys at the gym and saying he had to go into the office when really, he was going to hook up with a guy and that some days when he said he was going into the office he'd hook up with two or three guys during the course of the day. Rob clearly was as big a slut as I am and as we neared the gym he pulled into the parking garage of an empty office building nearby. I had to laugh as I use the same garage for car play when I have a hookup and neither of us can host.

Rob left the engine running and we both got in the back seat and started stripping down. Rob laid down on his back and I quickly had Rob's legs over my shoulders as I slowly entered his cummy ass. He was begging for me to blast a big load in his ass and was quickly telling me how big my cock was, how good it felt, and how turned on he was by the big load I shot on Ethan. I told Rob I owned his ass, and he was my bitch to breed and use. He was moaning out yesses and telling me how bad he wanted my load and soon enough I blasted a big one in him that him yelling out yesses, begging me not to pull out, and saying how good it felt. "Fuck, how do you NOT have a boyfiend?" he asked, his face lit up. I wasn't even about to pull out or stop stroking and told him I like to fuck around too much to date one guy, adding "kind of like you". He smiled up at me as I said that and was drilling his ass raw and let that sink in with him. He's one to talk, has a hot BF and yet he's letting all sorts of random guys drill him raw. He admitted he wanted to be with a guy that liked to see him get drilled raw by other guys and wouldn't get jealous, which majorly turned me on. I told him I'd be more than happy to line up guys to breed him raw and watch them drill him, that I wanted to see him get gang fucked anon taking load after load. I was now really drilling him hard, and he was panting and moaning, barely able to speak, other than strained "yeah's". I asked him if he wanted to get fucked like that and he muttered "yeah, more than you know." I was so worked up by the idea of him getting bred that way that I worked up to another orgasm, probably less intense than he wanted. He asked me if I came and I said that yeah, I did, and leaned into kiss him, which soon became deeper and more intense than I expected. Clearly, he vibed with me in a way I hadn't expected and more intensely than I usually want, but I gave in. He's a hot guy and we both gave each other what we were desperately craving. "I needed that so bad" he confessed "you have no idea." I told him I had a sense and that I'd been there too. I told him we could fuck any time he wanted and that I was cool for whatever he needed or wanted. He pulled me close for a tight hug while kissing me deeply and held me close for a long time. Then he released me and said he needed to get going so Ethan wouldn't be suspicious.

We both put our clothes back on and it struck how ingenious Rob's plan was. He doesn't have to shower as Ethan had already fucked him. He'd never suspect I loaded Rob as well. As for me, I wanted both their loads to stay in me, so I wasn't about to shower again. He drove me back to my truck and again said how hot a fuck I was and that we should play again, either the two of us or with Ethan. As I got in my truck, I checked my phone and saw I got messaged by Ethan, thanking me for a good time and saying he was serious he wanted me to fuck him, including an ass and hole pic. I responded saying I was down for any time and just let me know and had to chuckle at both of them being so silly about being "tops" when both clearly wanted to bottom but were too scared of admitting it to each other. It would be hot to drill Ethan or Rob while the other watched it going down. Clearly both were getting drilled anon and by guys they knew, yet they don't want to give up the pretense. It doesn't bother me, I get the pleasure either way!

Your stories are always so hot. Checks all the boxes that turn me on, cheating, bareback, Cumming inside, hot.

• Like 1

A while back when I was in Louisville I had a couple who I met They were a daddy son team. The son was bottom We met at there place and after a few drinks when back to the bedroom 

the daddy (65) let me suck his dick while he fingered my hole After he was hard he went in me bareback and unloaded in me The son watched

The son then decided he wanted to top He went right in with his bare dick and fucked me good

while the son was fucking me the two were kissing. I then felt him cum He shot a huge load in me.

very hot 

• Like 2