Is it me or bbrts?

Cubbtm4poz

2 hours ago, biotatdad said:

I've never met a single person on bbrt, 1 guy who is a chaser has teased me for more than a year on meeting up, I guess being 64 and a daddy type with a white beard is a turn off for most guys, I have had guys tell me they love my tattooed  pierced  poz cock but when it comes down to hooking up every single time it's a no show, that's what it's like in the tampabay  area, id post pictures but all the files are too large for this sight

Biotatdad, tbh i prefer a guy who is older and daddy type....To me its a big turn on, their loss Biotatdad....I think there are so many judgemental people online, I think with the pandemic it gave them an excuse to be a flake. As @catcher4you stated some got comfortable massaging their dicks, but I am with you I prefer a real dick up inside me.

1 hour ago, barebackbro said:

First, it's not you.

I'm not criticising your profile, but I wonder whether you could emphasise what you're offering. Your first sentence is positive, but the next two explain what you don't want. Rather than putting the exclusions up front, maybe you could say more about yourself first.

Hey @barebackbro hows this?

Normal sane hairy guy here looking to have some fun. Feed me your cock and shoot your load deep inside my ass, don't pull out and let your cum stay inside me. Poz friendly here....I am discreet, showered and can host. Really like being spanked. So bend me over your knee and spank my ass till it’s red and stings, Covid/Monkeypox vaxxed

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, barebackbro said:

That is hot!

It's much more enticing. Of course, as other people have said, online hookups are inherently unreliable, but I think the new profile will boost your chances.

Make sure you report back in a month or two.

Yes Sir will do....I am checking with a friend to see about getting some new pics too..

• Like 1

Years ago it used to be a great place to find a hookup, but in the last 5 years or so its just been a waste of time. A bunch of guys that don't respond at all, or are just looking for free "party supplies" or want to get paid to come over, or need you to send an uber to pick them up. Just a waste of time anymore.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I've only ever had a mixed bag of luck with bbrts, and cruising sites in general. To be honest I only post occasionally and only check in to see if any cruising grounds are active. I think most guys can relate to getting spammed by pic hunters, or bots selling other sites, or the inevitable flakes. I know we live in a digital age but sometimes there's no substitute for getting out there.

12 hours ago, biotatdad said:

I've never met a single person on bbrt, 1 guy who is a chaser has teased me for more than a year on meeting up, I guess being 64 and a daddy type with a white beard is a turn off for most guys, I have had guys tell me they love my tattooed  pierced  poz cock but when it comes down to hooking up every single time it's a no show, that's what it's like in the tampabay  area, id post pictures but all the files are too large for this sight

I'd take your pierced, tattooed poz cock any day!

1 minute ago, piglooking4pigs said:

I deleted my BBRT account over a year ago and haven't missed it one bit, tbh.  In years past, it was a good site for hookups, but in the last few years, a useless site for hookups for more reasons than I can recount.

I agree i got rid of my BBRT account as it was achieving nothing

In Florida, BBRT is still active with lots of guys who do show up and complete the hookup. Now I’m thinking that like everything else it’s the location that is the key. What do you think? 

Edited by Guest

Great site when I'm traveling. People like anonymity of visiting hotel hole. Locally a different story. People would rather stay online for two hours wasting time versus driving 20 mins for a HOSTING hole ready and eager to take a load.

Edited by CumdumpDad

I don't think it's you; and it's certainly not exclusive to BBRT. Even back in the days of yore, when we had Craigslist (GOD how I miss Craigslist) there were enough flakes, ghosts, no-shows, lookie-looks and strokers to fill their own mobile app (we'll call it Wastr.) Same with Grindr and Tindr and.. honestly, the only places I've had even remotely regular success with are A4A and Scruff. Well, if you don't count going to actual cruising grounds.

• Piggy 1

Firstly yes BBRT is full of flakes and time wasters. When I do occasionally login to keep my account active it doesn't take long before my inbox starts filling up with garbage. Hats off to anyone who uses BBRT as their primary platform to get laid. What a grind!

From what I gather the people who have most success seem to let their availability clearly known from creating a quick connect / party or outlining their availability in their profile description.

Regarding your profile. I'll be brutally honest. If I came across it I'd keep scrolling. You come in waaaay too hot with the dislikes right from the start. They should be a footnote. If you want to connect with people and find the right people take the opportunity to introduce yourself and elaborate on what interests you so people have something to initiate a proper conversation with you.

I see your main profile picture is of you at the gym? Here is a common mistake soo many guys make online. Now there's no issue with posting a picture of you at the gym HOWEVER if you want to attract more than just gym types you need to be clear in your profile description what types of guys you're into. I couldn't tell you how many times I’ve seen profiles of ripped guys showing off their six packs and thought "he's out of my league" to discover years later they absolutely love chubby guys or open to all body types. Be tactful about it though. Focus on what you like and if you like all types just say that.

So you like spanking. Just with an open hand or do you have a cupboard full of goodies? If so is there a specific special implement you enjoy most? Are there any fantasies know you enjoy or looking to explore? What do you enjoy about spanking most. Are there elements of role-play or verbal? Is there anything specific you like wearing during a session? How would you best describe the role of the guy spanking you? Is the scene driven by submissiveness or humiliation? Do you like long/short sessions? Are you looking for regular buds or casual hook-ups? These are the types of things that you need to consider.

You can host. Great! What days/times suit you best to play? Whereabouts are you located and how close are you to public transport? Some people are stubbornly unwilling to travel by any means outside a certain radius so it's good to weed them out early before you get too deep into conversation.

Now I understand BBRT has a character limit and that's a good thing. Write the whole thing out then pare it back. Think of key words and aim to include them all. Be detailed but concise. Through this process you'll realise stating you're "normal sane" is a clarification that doesn't need to be made, your pictures already show you're a "hairy guy" and that stating "not into drama or crazies" isn't going to discourage or filter out anyone. A lot of people don't bother to read profiles so when you get a PM from someone that indicates they have actually read it they're less likely to be wasting your time.

One final callout. "clean". I assume it doesn't mean you shower 3 times a day. Don't refer to your HIV/STI status as being "clean". Think about it. If you're "4poz" as your username on here suggests using such terminology is more than likely going to result in rubbing the right people up the wrong way.

Hope this helps.