Late at night while wife away

MarriedAussieSlut

The wife was out of town for the weekend on a shopping trip, so i was left to entertain the kids.

After successfully wearing them outover the afternoon and evening,  they had crashed and I find myself sitting alone on the lounge, checking out grindr.

Start chatting with a guy that was in town working at a concert and was staying at his sisters empty house nearby. He said to come over when i was ready.

I cleaned up , made sure everyone was sound asleep, and snuck out without a sound.

Got to the place and he met me at the door, in total darkness. It wasn't so bad as the moon was full, and i could make out that he was well built, stocky and handsome. He led me to a back lounge, where it was still dark, but with blinds open there was good moonlight.

We were naked in no time and he sat back on a lounge as i started to blow him. His cock grew to a very thick 7' impressive weapon.

As the only lube we had on hand was saliva, i tried to work his cock good, spat on my hand and wet up my hole, straddled him forward facing on the longue, and started to ease this monster in.

He was rock hard and i felt the pain as each inch slid a little further inside me. I held steady for a moment, he pulled me in tight, kissed me and started slowly working up a tempo. It was a mixture of pain and ecstacy, and in no time i was riding him hard balls deep.

After about 10 mins of riding him, i could sense that he was getting close through his grunts and breathing and then he said he was gonna cum. I didn't change stride and kept bouncing up and down until he shot. I sat right down on him and could feel him pulsing inside my ass. I let him empty every last drop in me before getting off, dressing and leaving. I've never had a guy cum so heavily in me.

When i got home i pushed out so much cum from my ass. It had me that horny, that i barely started stroking my cock, and came all over myself in the bathroom.  

I had a shower and went to bed with a tender fuckhole and beautiful memories. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

1 hour ago, MarriedAussieSlut said:

The wife was out of town for the weekend on a shopping trip, so i was left to entertain the kids.

After successfully wearing them outover the afternoon and evening,  they had crashed and I find myself sitting alone on the lounge, checking out grindr.

Start chatting with a guy that was in town working at a concert and was staying at his sisters empty house nearby. He said to come over when i was ready.

I cleaned up , made sure everyone was sound asleep, and snuck out without a sound.

Got to the place and he met me at the door, in total darkness. It wasn't so bad as the moon was full, and i could make out that he was well built, stocky and handsome. He led me to a back lounge, where it was still dark, but with blinds open there was good moonlight.

We were naked in no time and he sat back on a lounge as i started to blow him. His cock grew to a very thick 7' impressive weapon.

As the only lube we had on hand was saliva, i tried to work his cock good, spat on my hand and wet up my hole, straddled him forward facing on the longue, and started to ease this monster in.

He was rock hard and i felt the pain as each inch slid a little further inside me. I held steady for a moment, he pulled me in tight, kissed me and started slowly working up a tempo. It was a mixture of pain and ecstacy, and in no time i was riding him hard balls deep.

After about 10 mins of riding him, i could sense that he was getting close through his grunts and breathing and then he said he was gonna cum. I didn't change stride and kept bouncing up and down until he shot. I sat right down on him and could feel him pulsing inside my ass. I let him empty every last drop in me before getting off, dressing and leaving. I've never had a guy cum so heavily in me.

When i got home i pushed out so much cum from my ass. It had me that horny, that i barely started stroking my cock, and came all over myself in the bathroom.  

I had a shower and went to bed with a tender fuckhole and beautiful memories. 

Married/ Bi guys are so hot! Well done!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, KCCumDump said:

Love being the hole the cheating husband uses.

I have been lucky enough to have a few bi married guys breed me. Love it when I know they have kids - knowing I am getting fertile seed drive me wild 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Talurim said:

I have been lucky enough to have a few bi married guys breed me. Love it when I know they have kids - knowing I am getting fertile seed drive me wild 🙂

Love when guys tell me that my pussy is better than their wifes or gfs pussy while thy are fucking me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1