Berghain closing... what will happen to Laboratory?

AirmaxUK

On 14.10.2022 at 23:46, AirmaxAndy said:

Krążą pogłoski o zamknięciu Berghain: 

[pomyśl, zanim klikniesz linki] [think before following links] https://mixmag.net/read/berghain-rumoured-close-down-end-of-year-news

Zastanawiasz się, czy ktoś zna związek między Berghain i Laboratorium i czy Lab będzie przez to wpłynąć?

I will not cry. I'm pissed off by the two-hour waiting in line for the bouncer to throw you away by God's grace. you'd better go to Bull.

• Piggy 1

I went last night to Thursday Naked Night- OMG -that was  a line of 200 plus and it was chilly -- no one i saw got stopped and all sorts of men , body types, ages were let in -it was all pretty amiable.  The news of it closing was some hack article and here its not closing.   It was packed but most of action in the dark room area off the entrance - fucking from the start -if you're not ready from the go - don't bother - Berlin does not play.   Of course most of the bottoms enjoying the most attention were young , small and skinny butts - never changes.  The beefy side of things - like myself -we had to deal with the pickings but i got plowed more than enought and loaded up but it defiinitely may let anyone in but there is a quiet heirarchy in this place by the men.  It was great to go.  I' m on fence of going again tonight- i was lucky i got a cab back last night i couldn't find the train station.   Biohazard party is tomorrow so may just do Bull tonight - i did go last night and got fucked in dark - that place is a  pit of everything i dream about but they can be very Hunger games in there -LOL.   

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

As I live close by, I - of course - love my regular Lab visit. But indeed: if Berghain is closed, Lab will be gone too. it is one club and one team. there are some hints - I think - that those rumours could be a possibility. But also been told it has been denied by stuff members. But in my experience, this doesn't mean a thing. 🙂 And I wouldn't be surprised, if the news will come very much on short-term. but as long as we don't know and they do not tell themselves ... why bother? just enjoy, what's there. 😉 

4 hours ago, Countrybbaus said:

phew....thank god for that.....

Ha- my sources only amount to staff who work there, and I wouldn’t take too much comfort from that. As @bbrawblnstates in his earlier reply, that doesn’t count for much. Staff are often kept in the dark about these matters till the last minute, or at the very least told to keep stumm about it!

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Piggy 1

13 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Ha- my sources only amount to staff who work there, and I wouldn’t take too much comfort from that. As @bbrawblnstates in his earlier reply, that doesn’t count for much. Staff are often kept in the dark about these matters till the last minute, or at the very least told to keep stumm about it!

True...

• 3 weeks later...