The Private Party

The Private Party

So I was on that barebacking site, you know which one.  I just happened to look at the Private Parties section.  Usually these are organized by a bottom guy who is looking for tops and doesn't really want any other bottoms there.  This time I was pleasantly surprised to find a party where not only was the organizer a versatile top, most of the other people signed up to attend were or were tops or versatile.  And it wasn't just a couple of attendees, there were already 8 people signed up.  I started to look at the profiles of the organizer and the other attendees.  Very hot.  I could already feel my little cock start to tingle in anticipation.

I've always had a fantasy about showing up at a party like this and when I get there being locked into a chastity device and then into the kind of bondage spreader bar which leaves a guy ass up and helpless to prevent anyone from using him as they see fit.  I messaged the host for an invitation and asked him if it was OK if I was locked in a chastity cage and a spreader bar,  He messaged me back saying I was invited and that would be great.

I went to the toy/lingere store near where I live that carries a fairly large assortment of bondage toys.  I picked out a spreader bar that looked sturdy.  The lady at the counter gave me a wink and a smirk as I paid.

So now I'm getting ready for the party.  Taking a shower, shaving myself in all the right places.  Applying good smelling lotion.  Thoroughly cleaning myself out with many enema bottles.  Lubing up my hole and sliding a large plug in.  Putting on my cage and locking it securely in place.  Putting on a jock so my ass will be exposed and ready.

When I get there the host greets me at the door and recognizes me since I am carrying a spreader bar.  When I am inside I strip down and remove the plus.  He takes my clothes and the plug, putting them in a bag for safe keeping.  tells me I can go set up in a corner and he'll have someone help me get locked up.

He motions over a guy dressed in leather gear and asks him if he'd give me a hand.  He says he would love to.  We go over in the corner and I get down on all fours and he fastens my arms and legs to the spreader bar.  I am now ass up and totally helpless to stop anyone from having free access to my hole.  Other guys are milling around, a few are making out and I hear the moans and groans of others as they are sucking each other off or fucking.

The guy admires his handiwork and gives my ass a smack.  Other people seem to notice and soon a group forms.  The leather guy starts to slide his hard, thick dick up and down my crack until the tip catches my hole, then he slides it in making me groan out in pleasure.

He starts a slow in-out motion and his dick is long enough it is hitting my prostate and soon it is making my little cock confined in its cage drool pre cum.  Someone notices and says "Look at that sissy clit drip!" while he reaches down and wipes some up with his finger and then puts it to my mouth making me taste my own seed.

After a while the leather guy fucking me starts to pick up his pace, his low hanging balls which had been slapping my taint pulling up tight to his body  and I know I'm about to take his load.  As I feel his cock throb and his cum blasting deep inside me he bends down to my ear and says "did the host tell you that this isn't just a bareback party, it is a conversion party?"

I cry out "No!", but I should have known because so many of the attendees had status "Ask me".

He rests for a second and says "Well, now you know, and there was your first poz load".

He barely has a chance to pull out before another guy starts sliding his big dick into my now well used hole.

One by one guys pound my ass and fill it with their hot loads, many of them telling me things like that they had stopped their meds weeks ago in anticipation of this party.  I can feel lube and cum dribbling out of my ass and down my leg every time one of them pulls out.

I lose track of how many loads I take, but it has to be close to a dozen.  Eventually I hear the host tell me the party will be ending soon and it is his turn.  I feel his dick slide into my now stretched out hole, but he has to be one of the biggest I've ever taken because it still stretches me out more.  He pounds me long and hard and then groans out as he cums, telling me he had been waiting to seed me all night and that his VL was very high so it was the guarantee that I'd be knocked up for sure.

He and the leather guy then release me from the spreader bar and I am handed the bag with my clothes in it.  I dress, my little cock still trapped in its cage and then drive home.  When I get there I unlock my cage and as I'm pulling my little cock I get an email from the host inviting me to next month's party.

I can't wait.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 30

• 2 months later...

The Private Party 2

So I've been going to a private sex party for a few months.  I wrote about it back in October.  It's been a lot of fun.  Every time I go I clean myself inside and out with lotion and fully lubed up.  Then I lock myself in a chastity cock cage and when I get there I am stripped and locked into a spreader bar that holds my hands and ankles together, forcing me face down and ass up, my hole exposed and helpless for anyone to use until I'm set free.  I wear nothing but a jock that allows full access to my hole.

All the regulars know me and take turns using my hole and shooting load after load of risky cum deep inside me while they grunt away their pleasure and cause me to moan out mine.  I know some, maybe even most of the loads I've been taking are charged and it is pretty much inevitable that sooner or later my ass will be knocked up.  Some of the guys have even told me they are high VL and a few even that their loads were med resistant so even if I am on PrEP (which I'm not, so my ass is very fertile) I will still get charged up by their strain.

Well, I'm going to the January party tomorrow, but this time I know I don't have to worry about getting pozzed.  Last week I wasn't feeling well so I went to the free sex clinic and got tested...  Sure enough.  Poz.  The doctors want to put me on meds, but I think I will hold off until something happens.

Well, I'm still looking forward to continuing to attend the parties...  Maybe one of these times I will go to the party and be looking for bottoms instead of taking more loads...

• Like 14
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, austin_submale said:

The Private Party 2

So I've been going to a private sex party for a few months.  I wrote about it back in October.  It's been a lot of fun.  Every time I go I clean myself inside and out with lotion and fully lubed up.  Then I lock myself in a chastity cock cage and when I get there I am stripped and locked into a spreader bar that holds my hands and ankles together, forcing me face down and ass up, my hole exposed and helpless for anyone to use until I'm set free.  I wear nothing but a jock that allows full access to my hole.

All the regulars know me and take turns using my hole and shooting load after load of risky cum deep inside me while they grunt away their pleasure and cause me to moan out mine.  I know some, maybe even most of the loads I've been taking are charged and it is pretty much inevitable that sooner or later my ass will be knocked up.  Some of the guys have even told me they are high VL and a few even that their loads were med resistant so even if I am on PrEP (which I'm not, so my ass is very fertile) I will still get charged up by their strain.

Well, I'm going to the January party tomorrow, but this time I know I don't have to worry about getting pozzed.  Last week I wasn't feeling well so I went to the free sex clinic and got tested...  Sure enough.  Poz.  The doctors want to put me on meds, but I think I will hold off until something happens.

Well, I'm still looking forward to continuing to attend the parties...  Maybe one of these times I will go to the party and be looking for bottoms instead of taking more loads...

Nice!  Any idea who pozzed you?

• 6 months later...

So anyway, time for an update.  I've still been going to the parties, but now that I've been pozzed a lot of the thrill of the risk of bottoming is gone.  But all is not lost because although I never really got into topping before, now it is super exciting to pump a charged load into a possibly neg and unsuspecting hole.  I still go and get locked in my bondage spreader bar like before and take a couple loads but now the host releases me after a couple and we search for a bottom who might want to try it out.  We never fail to find one.  And they never ask about status or anything like that.  I love watching a fat guy like me ass up and helpless to stop any top from mounting him and stretching and pounding his hole.  Well, I like any guy who tries it.  It's so hot knowing they will take anon cum.  I like to wait until a bottom has several loads in and then take my turn and blast my toxic load in with the other usually unknown ones.  Not all unknown though because I've seen several tops with biohazard or scorpion tats using the bound bottoms.  At least two of the other bottom guys who have tried it have already tested poz too.  I don't know if it was me for sure or not, but my VL is super high.  My doctor is really getting on me about getting on meds, but I'm thinking about quitting seeing him and switching to another clinic that doesn't know of my status.  I'm really glad that I've found another way to keep things hot!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3