Palm Springs Leather Pride 2022

fucknfeedme

On 10/16/2022 at 9:35 PM, fucknfeedme said:

I will be at CCBC from Oct 25-31 for Palm Springs Leather Pride.  Any other guys headed out this year?  As always, I am looking to have a lot of sex and meet some new people.  

Hey fellow bottom! i am staying at All Worlds this year (always been CCBC in the past and thought I'd try something different for the hell of it) unil the 31st.  Arrived on Wednesday and have been slutting it up. ALready gave a public blow job to a muscle bear and drank his load and got fucked and fisted at the resort.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

Hey fellow bottom! i am staying at All Worlds this year (always been CCBC in the past and thought I'd try something different for the hell of it) unil the 31st.  Arrived on Wednesday and have been slutting it up. ALready gave a public blow job to a muscle bear and drank his load and got fucked and fisted at the resort.

Got here Tuesday night. Yesterday was fun. Took 4 loads and got fucked and sucked quite a few more. Sounds like your trip is off to a great start too. May come over for cumunion on Sat. Happy Hunting. 

• Like 1

Had a great time at CCBC Friday afternoon. Got fucked on different benches by a few guys and at least one load. I was the Asian guy wearing a black cap. If those guys read this, thank you for a hot time.

I was tempted to just kneel in the big ws area for guys to pee on me, but I didn’t have the courage yet. Maybe next time.

• Upvote 1

Holy fuck this event never ceases to amaze me (same for Pig Week in FTL). I leave Palm Springs today after 5 full days of heavy sexual use between one-on-one play, a CumUnion sex party at my resort, three daytime sex parties (between CCBC and Canyon Club) and random play in the resort's Maze at night when I wasn't being groped or filled by a guy or four at the Toolshed. All in all I scored 82 partners that fisted or fucked my ass (six of them I actually topped as they were loose enough to take my fat penis). My ass is blissfully wrecked and definitely warmed up for the 10 day sexual Olympics that Pig Week is every year, coming up in 25 days. The whole event capped off with an outdoor Halloween block party Sunday night in the gay club area of town (Arenas street) that was followed by a guy at my resort fisting me and shoving my pony sized horse toy full in me while he held it in and masturbated my horny penis and I writhed in animal ecstasy (a description that pretty much describes my entire visit), whether in my pup gear or out of it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

21 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

Holy fuck this event 

21 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

All in all I scored 82 partners that fisted or fucked my ass (six of them I actually topped as they were loose enough to take my fat penis).

Is that your record?  Was suprised to hear you topped!  Always thought you were just a hole.  I'm sure there were a few well used holes there like yours to breed!

1 hour ago, tighthole64 said:

Is that your record?  Was suprised to hear you topped!  Always thought you were just a hole.  I'm sure there were a few well used holes there like yours to breed!

not my record for an event. Last year at Pig Week in Fort Lauderdale I had 128 partners over 10 days of sex parties and was fisted at least twice a day everyday of the event. I do top on rare occasion. My penis is very thick and most guys can't take it unless they are really anally loose like me. But in the main, yeah, I'm just a canyonized hole on his way to blissful sodomic anal ruin.

• Piggy 2