Nervous for first time

I am still an anal virgin. I've wanted to get bred outside by someone mostly anonymous for many years. I watch vids of guys bending over against a tree and getting railed and being left with a fat load in their guts. But every time I go to try I just end up pussying out. 

Do you think it's a good idea for my first time to be from an anonymous stud? At night, in the woods, bent over and waiting for that cock to be crammed into my lubed up hole? I find the idea so damn hot. To have my cherry popped in such a lewd way, doing something I've craved for ages. But I'm not sure if I'll regret it. 

2 hours ago, TensaQt said:

Do you think it's a good idea for my first time to be from an anonymous stud? At night, in the woods, bent over and waiting for that cock to be crammed into my lubed up hole? I find the idea so damn hot. To have my cherry popped in such a lewd way, doing something I've craved for ages. But I'm not sure if I'll regret it. 

Real talk? You probably shouldn't do it that way unless you know for sure that you can handle the dick size. You only get one first time, and if it's ruined, it's ruined. It's a hot fantasy, but if your first time is painful or goes bad in some other way, you'll never forget it and might look back on it with a lot of regret.

Is there someone you trust to break you in? That way you can start sampling other dicks until you're sure you're ready for that anon cock to slide up your ass, even if it's 9 thick inches.

• Upvote 1

I agree with @backdoorjimmy. I definitely think you should have more control over your first time, aside from the obvious pain reasons. But, that aside, assuming you've been training your sphincter muscles regularly like an olympic athlete, got your prep pills on hand, got a fresh bottle of poppers and are as ready as you'll ever be for cock in your ass, have you really considered all the assumptions, the risks and the logistics of an anon woods meet-up at night time?

Putting aside the increased risk of guys just being dicks when there's less chance of being held accountable for their actions, not all woods are equally cruisey. If you were going to Stanley Park in Vancouver or the Rambles in New York or Hampstead Heath in North London, then your scenario might actually be possible given the numbers and community but in Dorset? A rural county where I assume the cruisers are probably mostly married, conservative and closeted? Sexual proclivity scales directly with degree of urbanization in my opinion, speaking as someone who travels alot. I guess for something more feasible, you'd have to go to Dorchester, based on squirt, but even then, the turn-out in puddletown forest seems modest at best, though not without a few hotties, and it seems more like an after-work crowd rather than there being some communal interest in an event at night, at least just based on the comments.

You might have to travel further but Beacon Hill wood in Shepton Mallet looks like your best bet for that kind of scenario which has late night indicated as a best time and some comments to support it. "Action seems to take place in the woodland ...<or deeper in the woods> at the stone circle found on the map in the car park." There you go, go bend over a stone at that stone circle and hope for the best. Even then, I'm skeptical that you'll win the metaphoric lottery and get a hot masculine stud who's proactive enough, given no instruction/permission beforehand, to slip inside you slowly enough for you to adjust, and fuck you steadily enough, pausing at times when you might need to readjust and breathe, and ultimately load you up. I think it's more likely you'll either wait 2 hours without anything happening or end up with a 70 year old geezer pawing at your genitals without the fortitude to top you. If you're really committed to the scenario, I suggest a compromise and get a friend you somewhat trust, or even a grindr/squirt chat bud that u havent seen the face of but can communicate and coordinate with you, to top you there in a pseudo-anon style. Good luck! Regardless, make sure it's bare for your first time

Edited by rock-cock-jock
  • Upvote 1

No, it’s inadvisable for a virgin hole. There are too many variables for which you are unprepared. @backdoorjimmy’s caution is sound - there is real risk of the experience being one you could regret, and this being your introductory experience, it will likely significantly influence the direction you take going forward.

Assuming you encounter an anonymous Top, that Top is going to make certain assumptions based on the fact that he’s found you willingly exposing yourself for use in a darkened cruising place. He’s going to assume that you’re not a virgin, that you’ve taken plenty of cocks before, that you’re loose enough to accommodate his length and girth (regardless of the dimensions), and that he’s free to use you in whatever style of fucking he fancies. He may also view you as more of an object than a person, or as a lesser class of person who deserves no consideration, or even who deserves abusive treatment, and fucks you with intent to cause you humiation and/or pain. If you place yourself in such a position, you must be prepared for the harshest possible outcome. A hole that has never been fucked is not prepared. In any way.

• Like 1

I agree with everyone here you want your first time to be good. After you take dick for the first time that memory will fade with all the adventures you will open yourself up to. 

You also will want someone who knows what they are doing. Anonymous tops are hot but are not usually the best at fucking a newbie especially the young ones..  I recommend finding an older daddy who you have talked to a few times. Making sure they know what they are doing.

• Like 1

I'm still an anal virgin and it might sound silly to some but I'm saving my virgin ass for someone special.

I don't want to lose it just for the sake of losing it.

I want my first time to be romantic,gentle and caring.

• 3 months later...
On 10/20/2022 at 11:08 AM, Elixer23 said:

I agree with everyone here you want your first time to be good. After you take dick for the first time that memory will fade with all the adventures you will open yourself up to. 

You also will want someone who knows what they are doing. Anonymous tops are hot but are not usually the best at fucking a newbie especially the young ones..  I recommend finding an older daddy who you have talked to a few times. Making sure they know what they are doing.

My first time was amazing and as close to perfection as it can get and the memory will NEVER fade.  I was 17, he was 28, we met on the QUEER/nude beach and had a thorough discussion before we went to his place.  He was gentle, patient, EVERYTHING a first man should be.

• Upvote 1

On 10/20/2022 at 11:08 AM, Elixer23 said:

You also will want someone who knows what they are doing. Anonymous tops are hot but are not usually the best at fucking a newbie especially the young ones..  I older daddy who you have talked to

Go with much older tops 60 and above.  Found them to be so knowledgeable and can be very mild to very wild.  

I'd actually recommend using sex toys (e.g. a dildo) to get use to taking something of size inside you. The best way to do that is to lower yourself down onto it, in your own time, when you can relax and enjoy the experience. Try out deep breathing as you're doing it, to get used to different techniques for opening up. 

Once you're used to your hole being used, you'll be physically ready to take it for real and lose your virginity. 

Your first time should be horny, exciting and enjoyable.