Trick or Treat

It's Halloween and I just turned 21 so I decided to celebrate by going to my first bar tonight. I have always been a good boy getting straight A's in school doing well physically going to the gym everyday so it helped to have a nice toned body that got me a lot of attention but I never acted on it. At 21 I was your typical blond hair blue eyed surfer type even though I never set foot on a board before. I spent all my time in the gym to get a tight body with a six pack and tight toned arms to go with it. All this went well with my dick and ass. I had a good 7 inches 9 when fully hard and with all the squats I do I have a well rounded bubble but that a lot I liked because I would see others checking it out when I walk by. 

Living in Ybor I had seen and heard of many places that cater to the gay crowed as well as the straight crowed and I never really defined myself as straight or gay because at 21 I am still a virgin and have only had experience with my hand. I have checked out both men and women that go to the gym I go to and thought both genders we attractive but can't decide which I like.  I decided tonight was my night to find out. I picked out a costume and decided to go as zorro so I would have a mask on and no one would recognize me if I went to anyplace that my friends would go and be anonymous. I wasn't going to  wear the shirt because I wanted to show off my body and underneath the pants I wore a kinky jockstrap that I found online with no front either. 

It was around 8pm and I decided it was time to head out for the night so I ordered an uber to take me to downtown Ybor where I could start my night. I picked the first bar at random and it was packed. There were all manner of people in costumes ranging from nice to very naughty and I was a bit scared. I went to the bar and ordered myself a drink. The bartender was an attractive man  around my age with next to nothing on. I could see a pair of gold shorts on and a bowtie around his neck and nothing else. Seeing his body made me blush because it was much beefier than my own and it was shining from the lights and the body glitter he had all over himself. 

He smiled at me and chatted with me asking if it was my first time here and I nodded unable to use my words. He just chuckled and handed me a drink saying it was on the house. I thanked him and took a sip and he just winked at me and said he would hope to see me again tonight and went back to serving drinks to others. I turned around and leaned against the bar watching everyone dance, make out or bump and grind against each other. It dawned on me that my first choice of club was a gay club and I felt really comfortable and not at all shocked that some of the guys there had their cocks on the outside of their costumes and getting rubbed in public or the ocassianl fingers sliding in an exposed ass. 

I actually could feel myself getting hard in my jock. A few noticed as they walked by and more than a few slid their hands on it as they went by me and it felt great. I drank the rest of my drink and I flagged the hunky bartender down and asked for another. He smiled and said it looked like I was having a good time and nodded at the hard on I was sporting in my costume. I blushed again and nodded to him. He handed me another drink and said again it was on him and that any other drinks were on him for as long as I was there and if I wanted to keep the party going to be around when he got off shift and he would take me to where the real party would be.

I told him sure and thanked him for the drink and took it with me as I went exploring through the club. I saw more and more acts of pleasure walking deeper and deeper in. I saw a wizard sucking an alien, a pirate rimming a doctor and a superman even fucking a batman and I was getting more and more turned on. All while walking through all of this I was being groped and I was completely at ease with it especially when I felt someone sliding their hands down my costume and playing with my hole. Their fingers were wet and it felt amazing making me groan a bit when they slid a finger in my hole. It hurt some since I never had anything in there before in my life but it soon became warm and pleasurable.

I looked back and saw it was someone dressed as Captain America but instead of his costume he was completely naked and had his body painted as his suit. He looked amazingly toned like me standing about six feet tall and he had a huge hardon which looked about 10 inches long and as thick as a beer can. He smiled at me and added a second finger in stretching me open and I leaned back into him, lowering my pants and giving him more access to my ass. He licked my neck as he pushed more into me and whispered in my ear asking if I was having fun tonight. I yelped a yes as I felt his nails scrape me a bit and I said it hurt some. He apologized and slid his fingers out making me feel empty. 

I told him it was ok and asked him not to stop because it felt so good. He smiled at me and leaned down and kissed me which surprised me. His lips felt so soft and warm and his tongue made its way into my mouth. I mimicked what he was doing since this was the first time I kissed anyone let alone another guy. It felt so nice and right I was in total bliss. I didn't notice him slicking up his cock until he was sliding it up and down my crack pausing momentarily at my hole and applying slight pressure on it. I couldn't believe that my first time was about to be in this public club in front of all these people and the fact of it all was that this hunk was about to fuck me bare. I learned all about safe sex in school and what could happen not using a condom and what you could get. I was fearful for a moment and I think he could sense that from me. He paused for a moment and reached down for his shield that he set against the wall and I was relieved a bit thinking he was getting a condom that he set with it. He brought his arms around me and had an open little brown bottle that he brought up to my face.

He opened it and held one side of my nose closed and held the bottle to the other side and told me to breath as deeply as I could and hold it. Needless to say I did so without second guessing and held my breath until he told me to let go and repeated the same with the other side. My head was swimming and my body heated up and all I could think of was getting this man's cock buried into my hole and with that thought I grabbed his cock and lined it with my hole and started to push back onto it not thinking again if it was wrapped or not. 

He knew what he did worked as he grabbed onto my shoulders and slowly start to ease into me letting my hole get used to him more and more until he was fully in. He reached up with the bottle again and I repeated what happened again feeling looser than when we first started and it took any discomfort that was there from this enormous cock away leaving me with nothing but pleasure. He slid out of me almost all the way and then went down to the Hilt again and again causing more moans out of me. 

We drew a crowd of other men watching us and the all were stroking their cocks enjoying the show before them. I was in pure lust mode and started to beg for the captions dick more and more. A cock presented itself to my face and I started to lick and suck it learning as I went on what seemed to feel great from the moans I heard and the more this man shoved in my throat. I shocked myself finding out that this man's dick went all the way down my throat with ease and my nose was buried into his pubes and this excited him and myself even more.

I could feel his cock get harder after more and more he fucked my throat and I knew he was close to cumming and I debated whether I would pull off or not but the answer was given to me when he grabbed me by the back of the head and held me in place as he unloaded his cum right down my throat. I could feel the man that was fucking me start to get harder as well and for a moment I broke out of my trance and reached back to feel his cock and see if he had a condom on but when I felt it I didn't feel anything wrapping it which made me start to panic.

I tried to pull away but the crowd was too dense. I couldn't and he sensed that and held my body and gave one final thrust and came so hard in my ass. His orgasm sent me over and I came at the same time as he did and it felt like it was the most powerful orgasam I ever had jerking off. I didn't even realize that my pants were pulled down and there was a guy with a cup collecting my cum in it. I was curious as to why they did that and the guy who collected it kissed me and told me I would find out soon enough. 

Captain america pulled out with a pop and he was soon replaced with another who was just as big as he was. He took no time in burying his cock into my ass to the hilt and just as the previous he pounded my hole with speed and again as before I reached back and felt no condom on him either. He also held up that brown bottle and as before my head was swimming causing me not to care about him with no condom. It didn't take this newcomer long before I felt him swell and add another load to the second. He held me hard and brought me in for a deep kiss and asked me if I was having a good time still. It took me a second but I recognized the voice and looked back. It was the bartender from earlier. 

I smiled up at him and said yes my first time has been amazing. He looked shocked and I said to him that this was my first time in a gay club as well as my first time having sex at all. Well shit he said your first time and you go to Ybors gay poz club? I looked at him shocked, not understanding what he was saying. He picked me up like I was nothing and carried me into a quiet place and explained that this club was a place meant for guys who were HIV positive and I already took two of the most viral guys here.

I was so shocked, scared and for some reason extremely turned on. I never even thought of this before but now that it is happening my brain is telling me that this is what was meant to happen to me. I smiled and grabbed him and kissed him deeply and got to my knees and sucked a poz load out of this man and said to him let's go back out so all the tricks can have this treat.

The End

• Like 23
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 1