College Surprise

rawemobttm

On 11/4/2022 at 4:47 PM, rawemobttm said:

Thank you all for your praise. I suffered a serious heart issue recently so I don't write as rapidly as I once did, so please be patient with me for the second part. I do have it planned out, it's just a matter getting it from my brain to the pc. Thanks again guys 😃

That sucks. Health comes first. Hope you’re with us for a long time to come. 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 7:33 PM, rawemobttm said:

College Surprise

Koa’s POV

“Hey, do you want to go to a party?” Jensen asked me, as he passed me his weed vape for the umph time since we got back to his dorm room. I still had a good buzz going on from before. “It’s off campus, so you don’t have to worry anything. My friends always throw the best parties,” he said grinning at me. “I know they’d love to meet and get to know you,” he said giving one of his now familiar grins.
    “Sounds cool,” I said smiling back at Jensen enjoying my high, as I sat back on his bunkbed taking another hit of the vape before passing it back to Jensen. I hadn’t expecting anything like this when I arrived at Cromwell College this morning. I was expecting the usual BS colleges do for prospective students. Yeah, sure we did the tour, got to meet a few professors, and watched a lecture presentation about life on campus. Yet, when we were handed over to our hosts for the weekend things changed.
    Jensen, my host, told me he didn’t want to bore me with shit that really didn’t matter unless I decide to go to CC in the fall. So, we hit up the local coffee shop on campus before heading to relax on a small hill overlooking the dorm Jensen lived in this term.
    He asked me about myself, I told him about my family, there was only my dad, who owns a small internet company and my fourteen-year-old brother. My mom died in a traffic accident when Aspen, my little brother was four. I swam all through elementary, middle, and high school, but I didn’t want to swim in college. I was afraid it would cut into my major in photography and creative writing.
    “Fuck, I can’t believe it’s almost 90 degrees in May,” Jensen said, before pulling off his polo shirt exposing his toned chest and abs. “Come on take off your shirt and get comfortable, I know you’ve got to be sweating your balls off,” he chuckled, as he ran his hand down his chest before grabbing and squeezing what seemed a nice thick piece of meat between his legs as if he were adjusting it.
    My gaydar was going off like crazy, as I gazed over at my now shirtless host. I had to play this carefully, I was still deep in the closet. One wrong move and Jensen could kick my ass for being a fag, but I couldn’t help he seemed to be flirting with me. I lived in a small coastal town in South Carolina, the last thing in the world I wanted was being outed in town since I was on the school swim team. My life would become a living hell and so would my brother’s. I wasn’t a complete virgin, having the opportunity to do some oral with a couple of tourists at a beach outdoor restroom and shower, but that was it. 
       I pulled off my shirt and kicked off my shoes enjoying the feel of the warm grass between my toes. At home all I wore were cargo shorts and rarely wore regular shoes unless absolutely necessary, I preferred being barefoot or wear just flip flops. I glanced over at Jensen to see him smile and nod at me, which caused me to bone up right away. It was as if my dick had no self-control suddenly.
    “Fuck, I need a hit, you cool?” Jensen asked diverting my attention from my boner as he pulled out a vape and hit it a couple of times. “Shit, I needed that, here take a couple of hits,” he said with a grin passing me the vape.
    I’d done weed a couple of times at parties, but I tried to stay away from it. It made want to do certain things, and that wasn’t a good thing in my small town. I thought briefly about saying no, but I didn’t want to look like a killjoy to Jensen. I took the vape and hit it a couple of times, and damn I was flying higher than I had before. This was some serious shit.
    “Let’s head back to my room and order some ‘Za, before the munchies set in,” Jensen chuckled, getting up, tucking his shirt into the back of his pants. “Here let me help you up,” he said reaching down to help me up. 
    The next thing I knew Jensen had pulled me up against his slightly sweaty body. I almost thought he was going to kiss me as he gazed into my eyes, instead he just grinned at me, before heading back to his dorm. I grabbed my shoes and shirt jogging slightly to catch up with Jensen. Did I just imaging everything because of the weed or what? 

Jensen’s POV 

Holy fuckin’ shit, I was going to owe Simon bigtime once I managed to get this kid to tonight’s party, though judging from his reaction to my pulling off my shirt and squeezing my fuck meat I didn’t think there was going to be any trouble getting into his hot lil’ boy cunt. Koa was a serious piece of ass. His thick wavy golden blond hair just begged you to run your fingers through it as you grabbed a fistful of it yanking him back as you rammed deep inside him. His golden tan told of countless hours spent in the sun, I could see he had a serious speedo tan line from being a swimmer as his pants sagged a bit. Koa’s 5’10” slender body was nicely toned from years of swimming. His ears were pierced with what had to be three or four karat diamond earrings looked hot on Koa, though a pair of green biohazard earrings would look even hotter on him once we we’re done with him this weekend. 
    This kid was going to be fun in bed once we partied him up, I hoped he was a moaner and a talker. There is nothing hotter than making a bottom pussy-boy beg for you to fuck them harder and nut deep inside their teen boy cunt, unless they are also begging for you to poz them. Now that would be fucking hot to hear Koa beg for us to poz his sweet tight bubble butt, definitely a goal to keep in mind for the night.
    Simon and I used the college’s tour guide mentor program to lure unsuspecting high school seniors into bed and leaving them with a special gift and a permanent reminder of their time at the college. I had gotten Simon to swop with me and take the red-headed emo boy I was supposed to have for this hot swimmer boy. Don’t get me wrong I love slutty skinny emo boys, yet it takes almost no effort to get into their hot little pussies, I wanted a bit of a challenge after a month’s worth of them. I needed a change of pace. Koa was just the ticket. I think though the challenge with Koa will be getting in him raw, so many closet gays, like Koa, think wearing a raincoat is the best way to keep themselves safe. It was my job and the rest of my friends job to show them raw was better. He would learn the best feeling in the world was an ass full of poz jizz.
       I planned after we ate switching to my T vape pen, that Twain, a chem major in our group, had made for those of us still living on campus, so we wouldn’t get busted by the RAs while we partied in the dorms. It would get Koa nice and horny for the party, and once there we’d switch to glass pipes and then some darts. I debated about asking Koa if he wanted to do some “E” before we left for the party, or just slipping it to him. I decided it just might be more fun to just slip it to him in his drink since he seemed so innocent. After this weekend though Koa would be a full-fledged poz cumslut bitch-boy instead of the innocent high schooler he was when he arrived here at CC.

Koa POV

“Make yourself comfortable bro, my AC isn’t working right. They are supposed to get it fixed Monday,” Jensen explained, kicking off his shoes and pulling off his jeans leaving him wearing only a pair of boxer-briefs with a large bulge in his crotch. “Shit that feels so much better getting out of those hot clothes,” he said grinning at me. “Go ahead and make yourself comfortable,” Jensen nodded to me as he called for a pizza.
       The last thing I wanted to do at this point was take off my pants. I had been going commando since I was eight after one of the swim instructors told me serious real swimmers always freeball. Since that day I never wore underwear again. I still had ¾ of a boner from seeing what Jensen was packing. He would know at once I was gay, but still, I couldn’t help but wonder if that wouldn’t be a good thing. He was pretty hot with his shaggy black hair and intense blue eyes. Jensen had a nicely toned body, but seeing all the skateboards in his room, I suspected it was just from being active, rather than working out like I did for swimming. He wasn’t as tanned as I was, but you could tell he wasn’t totally an indoor person. I thought his red scorpion tat wrapped around his right side heading down towards his crotch looked pretty cool. He must be a Scorpio.
       “You’re not shy are you?” Jensen asked, setting down his phone giving me a grin. “You don’t have anything I haven’t already seen before,” he said fiddling around with his mini fridge, before handing me a beer.
       “No, but I don’t wear underwear, I haven’t since I was young,” I explained to Jensen. Hoping that would end the topic.
       “Wow, that’s cool. I freeball too sometimes, but not all the time,” Jensen said, giving me one of the looks that shot me to full mast. Shit, I thought what the hell is going on with my dick. It was behaving like I was twelve again, getting hard at every guy I thought was hot.
       Jensen told me about a party some of his friends were throwing off campus. He thought they would enjoy getting to know me and would help with my decision to attend Cromwell in the fall. I was really enjoying myself so I figured why not, after all nobody back home would ever know. My reputation back home as a good boy was safe, besides, I figured I deserved to treat myself.
       A knock on the door distracted me from thinking about the party. It must be the pizza, which was cool since I was getting hungry. Jensen got up to open the door, a hot looking shaggy-haired blond grinned at him holding out a pizza box.
       “Hey Jensen, got your meat lovers right here,” he said stepping into the room as he handed the box to Jensen. Noticing me he shot me a toothy grin, “Company tonight?” He asked my host, raising an eyebrow. 
       “Finn, this is Koa. Koa, this is Finn,” Jensen said introducing us. “Koa is visiting from South Carolina for the weekend to look at the school.
       “Nice to meet you Koa, you couldn’t ask for a better school than Cromwell,” walking over to shake my hand. “Swimmer?” Finn asked looking at me.
       “Yeah, all through school, but not planning to if I come here. I want to focus on my degree,” I replied. I couldn’t help but smile at Finn’s work tee-shirt, which said, ‘Benny’s Always More Than a Mouthful.’ “I like the shirt,” I chuckled.
       Finn grinned back at me, “We’re a big believer in truth in advertising at Benny’s,” he replied with a chuckle.
       “Want a hit?” Jensen said offering his vape to Finn.
       “Does the Pope like altar boys?” Finn laughed taking a couple hits. “I’ll see you guys later after I get off from work,” he told Jensen. Turning towards me, “I look forward to seeing you again and helping you make up your mind to come here next year.”
       “I look forward to it,” I replied giving him a fist bump. 
       “Later gators,” Finn said leaving giving me a wink as he shut the door.
       “Finn will be at the party later after he gets off work,” Jensen told me with a smirk. Just then there was a knock on what turned out to be the bathroom door. Two dorm-rooms shared a common bathroom. 
       “Yo J-man, Benji wants to know if you want a ride to the party,” asked a tall slender guy wearing round black wire-framed glasses who looked like a hot Harry Potter with an industrial piercing through his left ear and tats. He had a giant black scorpion wrapping around his right side with its claws reaching towards his crotch, while his right arm was almost completely covered in a honeycomb sleeve pattern of black hexagons. His left arm had a black widow spider tat. All he was wearing was a pair of black bikini underwear, but what really caught my attention was the thick long dick which stretched over his left thigh. I almost choked on my beer it had to be the biggest dick I’d ever seen, and it didn’t even look like it was hard even.
       “Sweet, that would be great Kai. Oh, I don’t think you’ve met Koa, he’s visiting from South Carolina looking at Cromwell for the fall,” Jensen said with a smirk. “Oh shit, I just realized your names are almost the same, Kai and Koa,” chuckled Jensen. 
       “That means we’re going to be great friends,” smiled Kai as he walked over to me. “Really close friends,” he said shaking my hand as he looked me up and down like a starving man about to devour a meal. Smiling he nodded at me. “I’ll see you guys later,” Kai said heading back towards his room through the bathroom. 

Jensen’s POV

Koa was going to be extremely popular tonight both Finn and Kai already were imagining sliding inside his tight little cunt after I planted a couple of loads, few things were hotter than a sexy eighteen-year old’s gaping hole as multiple loads of poz jism leaked out. Hell, I was thinking the same thing. Koa would be a changed man when he left to go home on Sunday. I had no doubt come the fall Koa will be back here and getting his own scorpion tat before the first week is out.
    Damian had already hit me up to let me know there would be about twelve guys from our group there most of the night with others dropping in for a quick pump and dump. It looked like there would be about five newbies to break in while the rest of us mostly being vers. would play with one another between giving our guests the gift that keeps giving marking them as new members of a special brotherhood.
    I gave Koa my T vape; it was time to get things moving. I knew he’d soon be rolling hard from the “E” I slipped him in his beer, I’d be surprised if it wasn’t already beginning to kick in by now. I told Koa to go ahead and take a few more hits before taking a shower before the party. He turned away as he pulled off his jeans before quickly wrapping a towel around his waist. I kind of thought it was funny Koa was trying to keep from showing me his hard dick but had no problem showing me his hot little ass, which is what I was really interested in seeing. It did not disappoint; I was looking forward to burying my face it before booty bumping it.

Koa’s POV

Fuck, I was feeling amazing. I never suspected you could get so high from using a vape pen, it almost made me wish I did this more often. Every time I touched myself it felt incredible, and I was becoming increasingly horny. I began imagining having sexy with all these hot guys around me. What was happening to me, I was never like this, but at the same time I wanted it in the worst way.
    I began to really hope Jensen was gay, I wanted to have sex with him. Feel my mouth stretch wide around his cock and suck on it until he fed me his cum. I wanted to feel him slide inside me and take my virginity, showing me what it was to be with a man. Yet at the same time I wanted Kai, I wanted to feel that huge dick slide inside me stretching my hole wide open in ways I couldn’t begin to imagine. What would it feel like to have him ram deep inside me as he held me down and took what he wanted from me.
    It surprised me the shower in their bathroom had a clear shower curtain hiding nothing. There was also a shower douching tool attached to the showerhead, which told me someone was definitely gay in the two dorm rooms. As I showered I couldn’t help but wonder what it felt like to use it, and before long I began to wonder if I should clean out just in case something did happen tonight with Jensen. Even before I realized it I was using it to clean myself out just in case. I couldn’t believe how good it felt sliding the long nozzle inside me, using the toilet, and repeating the action several times. Each time it slid inside I wanted something even bigger entering my ass. I wanted fucked and I was getting to the point I didn’t care who did fuck me.
    I dried off conflicted about the way my hardon wouldn’t go down and now my desire for Jensen to see it. What was coming over me, this wasn’t me, but deep down I knew it was me. All the deep dark thoughts I had were coming to the surface. I secretly wondered what it would be like to be a slut, sucking dick whenever I wanted, having guys fuck me in the showers at school, in my bed with my dad and little brother at home hearing me beg for it harder, having guys shove me against the wall in the changing rooms at the beach and just fuck me like I was nothing more than a hole for their use. Why were these thoughts coming to mind now? I was a good boy and not a slut. 
    At that moment I caught a reflection of myself in the full-length mirror on the bathroom door to Jensen’s room. My completely shaved body from swimming made me look younger than my eighteen years standing there in nude, but I had to admit I liked the look. My semi-dry blonde hair’s waves looked more like large loose curls. The only thing about my appearance which I wasn’t sure if I cared for was my tan lines from my Speedos. I wondered if I would look hotter completely tanned, maybe this summer I’ll lay out nude I thought, I knew of a couple of places along the beach where I could get away with it back at home.
    I couldn’t resist running my hands over my naked body as I looked in the mirror. My hand couldn’t resist reaching down to caress my shaved balls and hardening cock. I moaned from the feelings of pleasure my fingers gave me as I caressed myself. I’d never felt pleasure like I did at that moment.
    “Whoa,” exclaimed a voice behind me from the direction of Kai’s dorm room. “I thought whoever was in here taking a shower was finished,” smiled a handsome naked double scorpion tatted, lightly tanned, muscular toned brunette with emerald eyes. He closed the door as his thick eight and a half long almost beer can sized cock quickly rose to full mast. He walked over to me reaching out to take my own six and a half barely five inch around cock in his hand. 
    “Kai had said you were fucking cute as hell, and he wasn’t kidding,” smirked this unknown guy leaning into kiss me as he slowly stroked my dick. “You taste amazing,” he said as he pulled back from the kiss with a smile. He leaned back in for another kiss, this time shoving me back hard against the door as we began to passionately kiss like long lost lovers. 
    I couldn’t help but moan loudly as his hands shifted from stroking my hardon to running all over my body, before concentrating on my sensitive nipples, which in turn made me grind hard against this mysterious guy. I’d never felt like this before in my life and I wanted it to never end. I couldn’t care less if I didn’t know who this was I making out with, I wanted him in the worst way.
    He pulled back finally from our kiss leaving me pantingly hard, as he gazed into my eyes seeing my desire for him and his hard dripping cock. “Yeah, you’re one sexy little slut boy,” he said smirking at me. “I know what you want and need,” he chuckled softly, as he shook his cock at me. “Let me see if you can use that hot mouth properly on a man’s cock,” he said pushing me down to my knees in front of him. “Show me how much you want it slut.” 
    I looked up into my dominator’s emerald eyes, as I stuck out my tongue beginning to lick the dripping precum. I started to reach up to grab it, but he grabbed my hand, “Just your mouth slut,” he commanded me, “And no teeth if you know what is good for you,” he chuckled softly at me. I obeyed taking what must be one of the biggest dicks I’ve ever sucked, it certainly was the thickest. 
    I heard a hiss and double snorts before my dominator pulled out of my mouth and held one of my nostrils shut. “Inhale slut,” which I promptly did from a small brown bottle, and he repeated the process with my other nostril. My buzz had me flying now, as he pushed his hard cock back inside my mouth. I showed him everything I had learned about sucking dick, and before I knew it he was forcing himself down my throat further and further until his shaved groin pushed firmly against my nose. Once he sensed I couldn’t breathe he would pull out just long enough to catch my breath before pushing back in hard burying himself in my over-stuffed throat. I lost track of time as I became nothing more than a receptacle for his lust.
    “Fuckin’ hell slut, you almost made me nut,” he panted smiling down at me slapping his wet cock against my face, marking me with his precum and my spit. “I’m not ready to feed you my special venom yet,” he grinned rubbing my lips with his thumb before forcing it into my mouth to suck it. 
    Before I could say anything Kia’s roommate had me bent over the bathroom counter with my ass spread open. “God damn! What a fucking hot hole,” he growled as he attacked my ass with his tongue. I was in total sensory overload as he worked his tongue inside me vigorously in such a way I could have never imagined possible. I couldn’t even speak, the only thing I could do was moan in pleasure as he ate me out. Soon this was not enough for him, as a finger begin working slowly inside me.
    “You’re a virgin aren’t you?” He asked me as his voice dripped with lust.
    “Y…es…yesss, I managed to gasp in answer to his question.
    “If you weren’t with Jensen, I’ take your cherry right now, but I’ll wait my turn,” he said as I heard a drawer open, followed by a squirt and then his finger sliding inside me much easier and fully than before, causing me to moan louder as he touched a spot inside that made me see stars. “That’s your boy button,” he chuckled as he began working his finger in and out as I felt a burning sensation.
    “It burns,” I tried to tell him as he held me in position, squirting more stuff on his fingers as I felt two fingers working themselves inside me.
    “Don’t worry slut, the burn will go away soon,” he chuckled again, as he built up his pace working his finger in and out of my ass. Soon I discovered he was right as the burning pain morphed into a burning need to feel my ass used for his pleasure. He pulled his fingers out causing me to whimper in need for their return. I felt something rough against my hole, followed by the now familiar liquid squirt and the push inside my ass.
    This time the burning sensation seemed even worse as the fingers rubbed it against my boy button. I tried to twist away as the pain engulfed me, but my tormentor held me in place trying to sooth me, and as he promised the pain changed into a hunger for something more. I wanted something bigger, hard, more potent than mere fingers.
    “Yeah, you’re ready for tonight,” he chuckled smacking my ass hard. “Time to get you back to Jensen,” he grinned at me as he pulled me up from the counter. He guided me to Jensen’s door before opening it and steering me naked and hard back into the room. “I think you might have lost something,” he laughed to Jensen, who just grinned at us.
    “Thanks, Benji, I was almost ready to send out a search party for Koa,” he laughed high fiving my molester. 
    “Koa? A hot name for a hot little slut boy,” Benji chuckled, slipping his finger in my crack, before slapping me hard on the ass making me moan in pleasure. I should have been embarrassed, but it turned me on for Jensen see this man, Benji, exposing me as his play toy.
    “Benji is going to drive us to the party tonight, he’s kind of fun isn’t he?” Jensen grinned at me. “I hope you don’t mind, but I found some of your clothes in your backpack I thought would make you look super-hot tonight at the party, I hope you don’t mind,” he told me. 
    On the bed lay the pretty severely ripped pair of skinny black jeans I had planned wearing Sunday when I drove home, and one of my white tank-tops. The jeans would very easily show off my butt, and my balls and some of my dick if I stayed hard, which I suspected was the way I would be most of the night. Especially with the hot guys taking me to this party. I knew I should be more restrained than I was being, but it was as if all my secret desires were flowing to the surface. I mean sure I could be slutty on occasion, but it was as if my slut switch was turned way past full and it still wasn’t enough. 
    I didn’t even think to protest wearing the clothes Jensen had picked out for me, I wanted him to be pleased with me. I was facing his bed as I started to shimmy into my tight skinny ripped, which seemed far more ripped than I remembered, jeans. The next thing I knew Jensen had pushed me down on his bed, which sliding a finger deep inside me and the now familiar burning sensation filling my ass, before morphing into an incredible feeling of desire for dick.
    “Now I think you’re ready for the start of the party Koa,” he chuckled pulling his finger out and caressing my ass. “Shit, we’re going to have so much fun tonight,” he huskily whispered to me. “If I thought I could get away with it now, I’d have you wear one of my dirty jocks and nothing else, but the evening is still young,” he chuckled, motioning me to finish getting dressed. “I know you like going barefoot, so don’t bother with shoes, you look perfect just as is,” Jensen smiled at me.

Jensen’s POV

Between Benji and I Koa was now primed for some serious fucking. I couldn’t wait to get him naked with his knees pushed back next to his ear as I claimed his cherry. Fuck, there are few things hotter than taking a guy’s cherry and pozzing him at the same time. Koa was going to be bred all night and into Saturday afternoon before we’d finished with him and his newly gaping hole. Jared would be making sure he got as much vid on our latest prey. We always made sure to get the guys begging to be bred and pozzed, so they couldn’t say they had been tricked. 
    I was looking forward to teasing Koa’s hot lil hole with my dick telling him I only fucked raw and was poz. I wanted to hear him tell me to slide in and fuck him and blow my poz load deep in his newly born boy pussy. Once inside him I’d dart him, so he was ours for the rest of the party. Koa would soon understand his new place as a bottom bitch boy cumslut for raw cock, any raw cock offered him. I might have to invite some big hairy daddy bears to expand Koa’s horizons. I’d love to see him bouncing up and down on some big daddy bear dicks while people watch Koa begs for a poz load. He will be a changed individual by the time the weekend is over. 

Koa’s POV

I couldn’t believe how fucking horny I was, I wanted dick in my ass, hell any dick, I didn’t care. I wanted to lose my virginity this weekend. Any of the hot guys I met Jensen, Benji or Kai, would do, hell I’d let them all fuck me. The idea of all three of them fucking me turned me on more than I thought possible.
    Jensen had me hit his vape a few more times, before heading over to Kai and Benji’s to catch a ride to the party. Benji and Kai talked me into taking off my white-beater and just tuck it into my jeans. They thought I’d look hotter for the party showing off my swimmer’s body. In almost no time we were at Benji’s black BMW x5, once there Kai and Jensen pulled out a couple of glass pipes whose bulbs were filled with white crystals and small torches. They both took long deep hits of their pipes before shot gunning me against the backdoor of the car. This seriously horned me up unbelievably, Jensen climbed in the back seat while Kai then guided me into the backseat on my knees. Jensen had me take a few hits on my own, while Kai played with my hole before turning me around and shot gunning me several more times. I couldn’t help but moan loudly into Kai’s mouth as Jensen’s fingers played with my hole. I couldn’t but help ride his fingers as he stimulated me.
    “Oh fuck,” I moaned as I rode his fingers. “So, fucking good,” I panted with desire. I needed Jensen to fuck me in the worst way. I wanted him to take my virginity, I wanted to feel him inside me.
    “Yeah, I think someone is hungry for cock,” he chuckled as Kai put the glass pipe to my lips. “Inhale Koa, show us what a proper tweaker you are,” Kai commanded me. I followed his command, taking three huge hits, as Jensen continued to finger my hole through my ripped jeans.
    I didn’t realize it at first, but we had arrived at the party. Benji took the pipe from Kai and took several hits, before shot gunning me a few times more. Kai and Jensen guided me out of the BMW’s backseat making sure to pop the front button on my ripped jeans.
    “Yeah, you’re ready for some fun now,” chuckled Jensen as my new friends guided me to the front door of a modern design house with a lot of floor to ceiling windows. There were mostly shirtless guys dancing to techno music pumping through the house. They all seemed to be handsy with one another, which really turned me on. I was fairly sure I would get fucked tonight for the first time ever.
    A hot light brown haired pale and seriously tatted skinny guy wearing nothing, but a pair of tight way too small black boxer briefs answered the door while using a small torch to heat a glass pipe. After he had taken a long inhalation of thick white small, he exhaled and then motioned us in the house. 
    “S’up, guys we’re just getting started so you came at a good time,” he smiled at us, before coming over to shove his tongue in my mouth. “Hi, I’m Barry,” he said smiling at me as he rubbed his large scorpion tat. “We’re going to need to spend some time together before the party is over,” he continued stepping close so he could slide a finger through one of the rips exposing my virgin hole. I moaned as his long finger slid deep inside me awakening my hungry hole. “Drinks are in the kitchen, have fun,” he winked at me as he pulled his finger from my hole, “I’ll see you later sexy.”
    I wanted sex so bad at this point, I slid my own two fingers inside my hungry hole, trying to motivate Jensen to pull out his dick and just fuck me. It didn’t bother me that the small group of shirtless guys standing around drinking and talking saw me playing with my hole, in fact it turned me on when they all smiled at me. Jensen got me a Gatorade from a cooler, which kind of tasted weird, I guess it had some sort of booze I had never had before. I polished it off in no time as Jensen introduced me to his friends. They all hugged and kissed me while playing with my ass, telling Jensen how lucky he was finding and bringing me to the party.

Jensen’s POV

Fuck, Koa is so hot, I can’t wait to slide inside his virgin boy cunt and give him his first load of poz jizz. All the guys are excited to add their poz loads to mine when I finish using Koa like the cumslut he is destined to become this weekend. The G in the Gatorade will loosen Koa up even more pushing his horny meter into the red zone. I’ve waited long enough to show Koa his true purpose in life.
    I kiss him deeply, taking him by the hand leading hi to one of the bedrooms to complete Koa’s corruption. I don’t bother to close the door knowing others will soon join us and take their own turns with my new cumslut. 
    I push Koa back towards king-size bed, “Get those pants off slut,” I command the tweaked and rolling soon to be bred eighteen-year-old twink. I kicked my shoes off as I stripped out of my own clothes. I loved Koa’s look as he saw my hardon for the first time. Pure lust and desire shown on his face. He was ready to be fucked like the bitch whore he was to become.
    “You’re one sexy mutha fucker Koa,” I whispered to him as I pushed him back on the bed. “You’re going to let me fuck your hot lil’ ass aren’t you Koa?” I asked him as I climbed on the bed moving towards his head in preparation to feeling his hot mouth lubing my cock with his spit.
    Koa nodded his head rather than answering aloud. I moved into the classic 69ing position feeding Koa my dick as I attacked his hole rimming and fingering his newly born boy pussy. I love the feelings from his moans and tongue work as I forced more of more of my thick eight inches cock in his mouth. Koa was doing a decent job, obviously he had done some sucking before, yet when the weekend was out he’d be a pro with all the dick he’d be getting at the party.
    I’d waited long enough the bitch needed his cherry popped and used like a cumslut. I pulled out of Koa’s hot lil’ mouth, as he whimpered at being deprived of his new favorite toy. “Don’t worry slut I have something far more fun for us to do,,” I grinned at him as I climbed between his legs and pushing them back towards his ears. I teased his hole with my leaking cock head, which made Koa try to hump himself on my plum like gland.
    “Somebody’s horny aren’t they?” I asked the desperately horny Koa.
    “Yes,” he moaned continuing to try and impale himself on me.
    “Well, I can give you what you want, but there are a couple things I need to tell you first,” I grinned at Koa, I paused briefly as Soren grinned at me as he walked in the bedroom wearing nothing more than his usual olive kaki cargo pants and his array of necklaces. 
       Soren’s thick bushy long hair suited him perfectly making him look-like a cross between a raver and a hippie. A music major, he was extremely popular on campus with both gay and straight guys. His nine and a half Red Bull thick cock which was trying unsuccessfully to tent out his pants’ leg helped greatly with his popularity. I loved all his tats covering his arms and chest especially his large black scorpion tat covering his abs. He was thin but, seriously toned and could throw a mean fuck. I noticed he had a rubber elastic strap and a couple of darts in his hands. It was time to start the party.
       “Soren meet Koa, Koa meet Soren,” I said grinning at Soren as he set Koa’s tools of destruction down on the nightstand before unbuttoning and dropping his pants. Koa’s eyes bulged with lust as Soren’s cock was finally freed and stood at attention waiting to be used on Koa.
       “Hey,” Soren smiled at Koa lying on the bed with his knees push back to his ears. 
       “Hey,” replied Koa shyly.
       “As I was saying slut, there are a couple of things before we start you should know. If they are a problem we can do something else,” I grinned at the horny Koa and at Soren. You see I only fuck raw, and never pull out until I’ve seeded a guy’s pussy,” I told Koa, as I watched his drug addled brain process this news. There was a brief hint of resistance which flashed over his innocent face but was soon gone.
       “You can fuck me raw,” Koa told me softly as he looked in my eyes. 
       “Sweet Koa, I know you’ll love feeling raw cocks sliding in your cunt and pumping you full of jizz, but there are a couple other things you should probably know before we start,” I told him as I motioned for Soren to put the strap around Koa’s muscular arm in preparation for slamming him.
       “I thought before I fuck you that you might want to know my status,” I continued making sure to tease Koa’s virgin hole with my cock.
       “I don’t care if you’re single or not I WANT your cock inside me. I want your raw cock,” Koa demanded. “PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME,” he begged.
       I couldn’t help but chuckle at the teen’s innocence. I pushed gently against Koa’s cherry entrance, making him moan as he tried push down on my gland. “Are you sure? I told you I don’t pull out until I’ve pumped my load deep inside a guy,” I explained as I pushed harder now against his hole almost breaching it a couple times as Koa began trying to get my cock inside him.
       “Fuck me,” Koa panted now overcome with lust to take my dick. 
       I grinned at him, as I slowly pushed inside his tight virgin hole. Koa made the sexiest moan as he took his first cock up his no longer virgin hole. I slowly rocked in and out of one of the hottest boy pussies I’ve enjoyed in a long while. In almost no time I had managed to bury nearly my whole cock in Koa’s hot lil’ boy cunt. I worked the entire length of my cock in and out of his fuck tunnel making Koa moan like a lil’ bitch each time I pushed all the way back inside his fiery hole. 
       “You really should tell Koa about your status before I send him to slut mode,” Soren chuckled as he prepared to dart Koa.
       “Yeah you’re right Soren, it’s only fair,” I agreed slowly and very gently pulling my cock from Koa’s hungry boy cunt. I loved the way he whimpered as my cock exited his hole.
       “PLEASE,” Koa begged, “Put your cock back and fuck me, PLEASE I NEED IT,” he continued to beg desperately.
       “Well, I would love to fuck and flood your sweet lil’ boy cunt with my dirty jizz, but you should have the right to say if you want me to fuck you with my raw poz cock,” I explained waiting for Koa’s drug fogged brain to process what I had just told him. Suddenly a realization of what I just told Koa registered on his shocked face, as I teased his slightly open fuck hole making him want my cock back inside him. “Should we stop Koa?” I asked him as I pushed a little harder against his hole making him whimper in need.
       Koa took a deep swallow looking in my eyes, “No, please don’t stop fucking me,” Koa softly answered, realizing what he was saying to me by asking me to keep fucking him with my raw poz fuck tool.
       “You want me to mark you as mine then,” I said to a slightly frightened but still definitely horny Koa. “You want to be a poz cum dump slut?” I asked pushing a little harder against Koa’s fuck hole, but not entering completely.
       Koa swallowed deeply again before answering, “Yes, poz me.” My cock pulsed oozing out a big stream of precum with Koa’s answer. I pushed slowly back inside my bitch boy, enjoying the fact he surrendered his formerly virgin pussy to my raw poz cock. As I slid home inside Koa he moaned as his cock pulsed leaking a large puddle of precum on to his stomach and chest. His mind might be in conflict with his decision, but his body wasn’t.

Koa’s POV 

When Jensen pulled his amazing cock from my ass and told me he was poz and wanted to keep fucking me and pump his poz cum inside me, I couldn’t believe what he told me. I desperately wanted Jensen to keep fucking me, but I wasn’t sure what to do. Jensen’s cock teasing my hole answered my question for me, I wanted his dick, and I didn’t care he was poz I would deal with consequences afterwards I just wanted fucked in the worst way. 
    I was in bliss once Jensen’s cock was back in me, I knew I had made the right decision by letting him keep fucking me. My hole was made for his dick and soon his poz cum, for some strange reason the more I thought about taking his poz loads the more turned on I seemed to be becoming. I shouldn’t be getting turned on by the idea of taking Jensen’s poz cum, but I was. I did want his poz loads.
    “Let’s get you really in the mood for poz cock,” Soren grinned at me taking my arm that I didn’t realize had a tourniquet on it. “Don’t move or this will hurt a lot if you move so hold still,” he said as he found a vein and jabbed me emptying the syringe into my arm. He pulled the syringe from my arm and untied the tourniquet holding my arm up, the next thing I coughed hard a couple times before feeling a rush of pleasure and horniness flow through my body. 
       “Oh…Fuck…Yes,” I moaned grinning up at Soren as he stroked his dick. “Gimme,” I demanded wanting to suck this fucking hot stud, before begging him to fuck me after Jensen. I wanted more cock up my ass and I didn’t care if it was poz or not. Fuck, I actually hoped I would get more poz cock before the night was out. I knew I shouldn’t but for some reason it turned me on knowing I was being fucked by a raw poz cock, what was happening to me? 
    “Fuck me with that poz cock,” I began begging Jensen as he pounded the hell out of my hole, “HARDER MOTHER FUCKER, RAM MY PUSSY, POZ ME MOTHER FUCKER,” I shouted as I paused taking Soren’s thick cock down my throat. The only thing I could think of was taking Jensen’s raw poz cock deep inside me before he flooded me with my first poz load, but hopefully not my last one.
    “Fuck ya,” growled Jensen as he ramped up his assault on my ass. “I knew you’d be a nasty lil’ fuck,” he continued grinding deep inside me. “I’ll make sure all my friends give you all their poz loads too slut,” he promised as he began long dicking me harder and faster, quickly approaching his climax.
    “FUCKIN’ NUT!” I screamed, “POZ ME! MAKE ME A POZ CUMSLUT!” I yelled needing to feel Jensen to jizz inside me in the worst way. This wasn’t me, but it was. It was as if some deep dark hidden part of me was finally free and enjoying the new freedom of letting go fear and embracing my new sexual desires. 
    Suddenly Jensen slammed his cock deep inside me, grunting as I felt his dick swell, beginning to pulse as warm cum began filling me up for the first time in my life. Poz cum, Jensen’s poz cum, transforming me, changing me, freeing me. Once he finished climaxing inside me, Jensen began once again slowly fucking me, making sure I felt every inch of his amazing cock using his poz cum as lube to fuck me. I thought I’d died and gone to heaven because it just felt so good.
    “You ready Soren to give this fucking cumslut another load of poz jizz in his boy cunt?” Jensen asked with a smile.
    “Fuck yeah,” Soren grinned at me, plopping down on the bed, and leaning against headboard. “Come up here bitch and ride my cock like the lil’ whore you are,” he commanded me as Jensen pulled himself from my hungry hole.
    I quickly clamored up the bed to sit on my latest fucker’s beautiful thick nine and half inch uncut cock. “Are you poz too?” I asked Soren, needing him to be poz too. Suddenly all I wanted was poz cock up my ass. 
    “Fuck yeah I am, everyone at the party with a scorpion tat is poz,” Soren told me as I squatted over his cock. “You’d look fucking hot with one as well, do you want us to help you earn yours?” He asked as I began to push down on his raw poz cock.
    “FUCK YEAH!” I moaned as I slammed myself completely down Soren’s dick meat. “I want one,” I moaned as I began slowly riding up and down the entire length of Soren’s thick cock. “I want to be marked like you,” I howled as I took Soren’s entire dick each and every time I pulled up and then slammed myself down on his shaved groin. I Needed Soren’s poz load in the worst way ever, so I rode him like I imagined a cheap whore would. I loved the thought of being a total whore for cock, hell any cock, fuckin’ poz cock! I wanted as much cock as I could get this weekend, I wanted to show Jensen and his friends I wanted to be just like them. 
    Jensen grinned down at me as he offered me his still glistening cum-coated dick to suck. “I think we have a keeper here,” he chuckled as I licked and slobbered all over his cock cleaning it of his poz cum and my ass juices. I wanted Jensen to know how much I loved him popping my cherry and pozzing me. “I’m going to guess you’ll be here in the fall for classes won’t you whore,” I nodded excitedly as I bobbed up and down on his cock, while Soren lifted my ass up some and began fucking repeatedly into my hungry hole. My body and mind were on total overload, from everything I was experiencing, but I still wanted more. 
    “This must be the playroom,” a muscular thirty-something Afro-American guy, with his dreads pulled back in a ponytail said with a grin, as he fucked up into the naked hot red-headed emo boy with snakebites wrapped around his waist, making him moan into his shoulder. “My friend wanted a playmate to get pozzed with at the party, didn’t you babe?” The emo boy gasped, “Yes, Daddy,” as the thick cock fucking him long dicked him quickly and hard. 
    The new kid and I both gasped loudly, but for different reason as the Afro-American guy pulled the emo boy off his dick and tossed him on the bed near me. He from what easily had to be a thick uncut ten-inch cock being yanked from his ass and me in awe and desire to feel that meat pummeling my hole and filling me with his poz jizz. The man shot me a toothy grin, “Don’t worry boy, I’ve got plenty more toxic cum to share with you before the night is out.” 
    At that moment Soren yanked me down hard on his cock as I felt him pulsing and flooding my boy cunt with his poz load, “Take…IT…ALL!” He growled as I felt some of his load begin to leak out from my still stuffed hole. Soren must have not have cum in a few days from what it felt like. I couldn’t believe the night had only just started. 

Amazing story

• 2 months later...

Damn what a hot start. I dream of being like Koa. I'm older but would just love to parTy and get slammed with lots and lots of cock filling up my Sissy slut AssPussy. Especially Huge monster BBC. 2 in my pussy at one time. 1 in my mouth 1 in each hand waiting their turns.  Then do it again and again.

Are you going to continue the story?

Edited by DevilsSubSissy69
Forgot a line.