What are these sores?

I was going to say “no worries” I had it many times. I always asked myself what was that… but I live in Ireland and we can test ourselves at home for various (almost all) IST, and on my cade absolutely the same sores weren’t mkbx. I’m very surprised that this is mkbx on you. Always happen after take many loads on my ass. In any case hope u can get better. Keep taking loads on ur ass pls as soon as you recover. 🐷 

Edited by Gohandsome

So... Was this by any chance a breakthru MP infection? Where both your vaccines the 1/5th modified dose or the full streght ones?

Maybe just an infection before full immunity had built up? Too many questions, I realize but I'm kind of wondering.

I did have my 1st dose in mid Sep, 2nd one exactly 4 weeks later, both were the 1/5th dose subdermal kind. Hope you are fully recovered by now.

does this look like mpx or herpes or just a heat boil near my lips? i do see some boils near in my pubic and around my ass as well.. pain is only near my lip; when i run my tongue from inside the lip near thr boil.

i noticed them about 2 days ago.. and i was fully vax'd for mpx (9/29 & 10/6).

4E257998-.JPG

IMG_0636.JPG

IMG_0641.JPG

IMG_0639.JPG

1 hour ago, HungerForDick said:

So... Was this by any chance a breakthru MP infection? Where both your vaccines the 1/5th modified dose or the full streght ones?

Maybe just an infection before full immunity had built up? Too many questions, I realize but I'm kind of wondering.

I did have my 1st dose in mid Sep, 2nd one exactly 4 weeks later, both were the 1/5th dose subdermal kind. Hope you are fully recovered by now.

Both of my doses were full dose in the upper arm.  Yes I think it was a case of exposure before full vax protection.  The only location I had/have sores was on the butt so perhaps the vax helped with the spread.  The sores are healing but as of Nov 24th I still have a lot of discomfort and require stool softener.  I would not wish this on my worst enemy it has been a rough go.

3 hours ago, supertramp said:

does this look like mpx or herpes or just a heat boil near my lips? i do see some boils near in my pubic and around my ass as well.. pain is only near my lip; when i run my tongue from inside the lip near thr boil.

i noticed them about 2 days ago.. and i was fully vax'd for mpx (9/29 & 10/6).

I don't think so. They look like ordinary pus-filled pimples, especially the one at your lips. I suspect given that you (apparently) shave your private parts, you most likely have ingrown hairs.