How will being pozzed change my life

Guest cumdrainer4u

Guest cumdrainer4u

Hi guys I have read so many post's and want so bad to barback and take loads and I have such a HIV fetish,but I am a father and have a great job and love my family deeply. I was wondering if most of you guys were alone and have no kids and no responsiblities to famly, if you know what I mean. Dont mean to be disrespectful by any means here. What can I expect if I choose to be myself and be a cum whore will I still be able to have my family life? I was married for 25 years then came out and she left me about 5 years ago. My sexuality is evolving so much and I find myself into very hard core things,fisting,water sports,being dominated,now HIV fetish,and barebacking. What side effects can I expect,how will it change my life if I becomed Pozzed. Thanks guys and I hope I did not offend anyone.

• 8 months later...

The most important thing you can do is what you're doing now...giving this careful consideration. With today's meds, you might be able to get by on one pill a day, but every medicine has side effects and you might or might not experience an adverse reaction. Only you can know what being POZ would do to your family life. If you should decide to take the plunge, you need to be 100% sure it's what you want. An alternative would be to find yourself a neg partner and have a monogamous bareback relationship. Remember, there's no such thing as being a little bit POZ. Hope this helps and if you want to discuss this further, feel free to send me a private message here.

• Downvote 1

Being POZ means a lot of things. First off, jerk off and get it out of your system for a second and if need be, rub a second one out if you are still horny. The most important thing you can do here is think with the head on your shoulders and not your dick head.

For starters, you will have a communicable virus, one that by definition will eventually kill you*. HIV can come with a lot of complications. It can also be something that never bothers you. Point is, you won't know until you actually get the virus. ART has come a long way since its inception in the early 90s. The side effects aren't as bad, they are more effective today than ever before and you potentially could live a very normal life provided you are religious with your therapy. The alternative is to not take ART until you CD4s get into dangerous territory (around 250-300) but there's a lot of medical theory regarding latent HIV storage, artificial aging, memory loss (debated but not debunked) and so on. you are also at a very high risk of getting opportunistic infections that don't bother 99% of the population if you aren't on ART and your immune system is further compromised.

Or you could be that 4-5% that is a LTNP or even that less than 1% that is a controller (I'm on the road to being classified as an elite controller in a few years as an example). The fact is, you just don't know. Personally, I'm less afraid of HIV than I am of HPV and the bacterial family of infections. Just know that if you have HIV, some bacterial infections are not only harder to treat, they hit you harder as well.

On the flip side, once you have HIV that's it, you have it and no longer need to sweat about it or spend time worrying if you are getting POZed or not. Only you can decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing and nobody else can really make that decision for you. Again using myself as an example, I wasn't seeking HIV nor did I really want it but by fucking a stripper bareback I consented to the risk of catching it. I now know how that story turned out. So understand that if you fuck bare and moreso if you take loads in your ass, you are consenting to the risk of being infected. Make no mistake though, it will change your life. How is up to you and those around you. A lot of folks in your life may not understand so that makes disclosure a dicey thing. Not sure about your kids and their age but it is something your ex-wife could use against you (it's a stretch but it happens).

Again, just empty your nuts once or twice and really have some serious self-reflection time. Think about how this could affect all the facets of your life. Consider the cost of ART if you go down that path (even with insurance it's expensive as fuck) and if you can be religious about keeping your regimen. If you conclude that you can live with this and the possible side effects both financially and from a health standpoint, become a little whore piggy and get your brains fucked out and enjoy the ride. Just don't let your cock think for you (hypocrite here, god knows I let it think for me all the fucking time) when it comes to this very important decision. There is no going back.

*By definition, HIV untreated will kill you. Using Magic Johnson as a very public example, however, ART is very effective and survival rates are in excess of 20 years now (because that's the upper limit of how long ART has been available). Beyond that is still unknown but just keep in mind that HIV is still the path to AIDS and with HIV can come other health complications.

Edited by Deepanalnut
  • Like 1

On the flip side, once you have HIV that's it, you have it and no longer need to sweat about it or spend time worrying if you are getting POZed or not.

You should not, however, assume that not having to worry about HIV does mean not having to worry at all. Every chronic disease comes with its own set of worries - e.g. I've seen friends cope with either HIV or HepC, but having both at the same time is just too much.

Also you should ask yourself if you could deal with a situation where you fall in love with another person (man or woman) and that person has major issues with HIV. The other way round, i.e. falling for a poz guy as a neg man, is much less complicated.

*By definition, HIV untreated will kill you. Using Magic Johnson as a very public example, however, ART is very effective and survival rates are in excess of 20 years now (because that's the upper limit of how long ART has been available). Beyond that is still unknown but just keep in mind that HIV is still the path to AIDS and with HIV can come other health complications.

However, consider the fact that the very drugs keeping you alive have not been studied in sufficient depth to know what happens in the medium to long term future. HIV gerontology is a completely new field because 20 years ago we were all expected to die within 5 years. Some people are developing the "diseases of old age" much earlier than expected, and in different forms. Prognosis: who knows? Today's drugs are much gentler than the sledgehammers we took in the early nineties, but still cause problems.

In some ways today's drugs are working too well: we are seeing the beginnings of an obesity epidemic amongst people with HIV and, in the UK at least, something like 18% of deaths of PwHIV are ascribed to metabolic syndrome (hypertension, hyperlipidaemia, both resulting in heart problems, strokes, diabetes etc) Don't be fooled by the "it's a manageable disease like diabetes" line. Although both are slowly destructive diseases, the course of diabetes is much better charted than that of HIV.

• Like 1

However, consider the fact that the very drugs keeping you alive have not been studied in sufficient depth to know what happens in the medium to long term future. HIV gerontology is a completely new field because 20 years ago we were all expected to die within 5 years. Some people are developing the "diseases of old age" much earlier than expected, and in different forms. Prognosis: who knows? Today's drugs are much gentler than the sledgehammers we took in the early nineties, but still cause problems.

In some ways today's drugs are working too well: we are seeing the beginnings of an obesity epidemic amongst people with HIV and, in the UK at least, something like 18% of deaths of PwHIV are ascribed to metabolic syndrome (hypertension, hyperlipidaemia, both resulting in heart problems, strokes, diabetes etc) Don't be fooled by the "it's a manageable disease like diabetes" line. Although both are slowly destructive diseases, the course of diabetes is much better charted than that of HIV.

I don't argue that for a second which is why I said there is only 20 years of research with ARTs. I have no doubt that ART will get better over time but absolutely agree that science and medicine don't know enough yet to say what happens next. It's why I said,

there's a lot of medical theory regarding latent HIV storage, artificial aging, memory loss (debated but not debunked) and so on

Just not to the level of detail you specified. But you are spot on.

• 7 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I keep theorizing that I can stay in this non-sysmptom incubation period, like alot of guys that are POZ, and stay healthy; Magic Johnson would be a good example. If I can live a normal life, if that means a healthy lifestyle, pretty much to what I am used to now.

6 hours ago, Futile2Resist said:

I keep theorizing that I can stay in this non-sysmptom incubation period, like alot of guys that are POZ, and stay healthy; Magic Johnson would be a good example. If I can live a normal life, if that means a healthy lifestyle, pretty much to what I am used to now.

I tested full blown in January 2001. I’m on my third regimen. The first got bumped up to 25% copay, the second caused slight bone loss. I don’t have a “control group” of myself to do an accurate comparison, but with regular doctor visits and a healthy lifestyle I think I am aging fairly normally. 

Off meds with HIV-1 you could expect several years of no symptoms as your VL stabilizes if you live carefully. I think smoking, drinking, T and E hurt us more than they do Negs. 

If you become HIV+ then you’re dependent upon a myriad of drugs to stave off AIDS, you’re more prone to illnesses because your immune stay has been compromised, some drugs may make you feel unwell, unless/until there’s a “cure” you’re a slave to your medication, prescription  costs can be tough, even with good insurance. 

Guest FinalDL2021
8 hours ago, downtownswallow said:

If you become HIV+ then you’re dependent upon a myriad of drugs to stave off AIDS, you’re more prone to illnesses because your immune stay has been compromised, some drugs may make you feel unwell, unless/until there’s a “cure” you’re a slave to your medication, prescription  costs can be tough, even with good insurance. 

I seem to be focused on the incubation phase, between the time I get  Sero-converted to the onset of actual symptoms. I don't plan on taking medication until the first symptoms appear.

7 hours ago, Futile2Resist said:

I seem to be focused on the incubation phase, between the time I get  Sero-converted to the onset of actual symptoms. I don't plan on taking medication until the first symptoms appear.

I think thats the exciting phase, knowing you have finally converted.  HOWEVER I have chatted with several poz guys, and they have all said the power to poz someone else is stronger.  My potential gifter was a total bottom before he converted.  He still likes to take loads to recharge, but prefers topping to gift others.  Over the last 2 years, he has had at least 7 known conversions/

• Like 2

15 hours ago, downtownswallow said:

This ^^^^^^ is true. You think you are obsessed with it now? HIV has to be your first priority. A friggin hangnail can kill you. 

I hope I don't offend anyone with my comments here. They are mine alone and I do not believe anyone should follow my lead. I think it's fair to say that everyone is physically and physiologically different so HIV will affect each of us, and our relationships, differently. Speaking for myself, I became extremely obsessed with HIV and I fucked everyone, anywhere, in the hopes of seroconverting, which did not take long. It was impossible to think of anything else. I am very lucky to live in central Florida where bareback sex is so common and that HIV is extremely prevalent. The reality is that my obsession is not new and you may be surprised find out that MANY men have actually "chased" this disease, regardless of the eventual final physical results. What may make me different is that I fully admit my actions and not afraid of talking about it. I am very happy being a member of this website and I'm still not regretting the decisions I made. I respect all the members here and their decisions they make.

As far as the question the original person who posted this question, family life following HIV infection will depend on how your individual family members will accept your condition. I sincerely hope you find what you're looking for and hope you all the best with regards to your family. If you need support feel free to reach out to me and I'll be happy to help.

• Like 1