Dad son thing going further than i thought

Daddysucker

1 hour ago, Daddysucker said:

Ok. So friend brings a gift of some real good out of state green and Ryan and I tried it.   Annnnd somehow I ended up watching him suck his dads dick at a gh we set up.   

We need to know more 🙂

On 11/28/2022 at 11:49 PM, xxbjn2 said:

We need to know more 🙂

Well there is a whole story behind how I went about it so I could really appear to have known nothing if it came out.    But the short version is Ryan and I did another gh this weekend.  Got Ryan to agree that we choose only by dick pic and don't look at profiles.   I told him if its a dick I sucked before, we kinda have to say yes, but he didn't have to participate with anyone he didn't want to.  I messaged his dad and told him to make a grindr profile, keep it blank, and just message with a dick pic.   As soon as i put gh open on grindr the messages started coming in.   We looked at dick pics, the first 3 or 4 we both looked at and said yes.  The next one I knew who it was.  We opened it and just like the others, we both just said yes. 

Ryan arranged the times with them.   We set up two half an hour apart.  We agreed to swap sucking back and forth and we would take turns who did the finish and swallowed the load. 

The first we shared cause thats what the guy wanted.  When the next guy was on his way Ryan told the next guy, who was Brian, to wait close and we'd hit him up in a few.

Second guy came over and I said id take the first load.   He stuck it through and I started.   I sucked for maybe a minute and he came before we could even switch.

Then we told brian to come over and like 2 mins later his dick came through the hole.   I told Brian I would be the first mouth and I would lick the tip when we were switching.   I started sucking him then Ryan came close with his mouth, so I licked the tip and backed up and watched Ryan take over.    At that point Ryans dad knew who it was and it was only a min or so when he said he was about to cum.  He did and Ryan swallowed it.   And I shot a load without ever touching mine  

• Like 8
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Daddysucker said:

At that point Ryans dad knew who it was and it was only a min or so when he said he was about to cum.  He did and Ryan swallowed it.   And I shot a load without ever touching mine  

Did Ryan recognize his dad's voice if his dad said he was about to cum?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2022 at 4:08 PM, tallbootsleather said:

I HAVE TO AGREE THIS SITUATION IS REALLY FUCKING HOT AND I AM HAVING TROUBLE KEEPING MY DICK IN MY PANTS TO TYPE A REPLY.  FUCK MAN.  SINCE THE FATHER HEARD THE SONS REPLY AND THE SON REALLY WOULDNT MIND THIS HAPPENING, I WOULD GO AHEAD AS A SECRET PLAN.  SINCE BOTH PARTIES ARE SO FUCKIN HORNY FOR IT, ITS GOING TO COME OUT VERY SOON ON ITS OWN.  THAT LEAVES YOU OUT OF IT AND YOU CAN CONTINUE TO ENJOY COCKS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT.  SOUNDS SO FUCKING GOOD. 

I agree. Set it up and see where it goes. I think we all know you'd really like to see it develop into a hot three-way. And who wouldn't?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2022 at 12:32 PM, xxbjn2 said:

Maybe next time you can get Ryan's ass up to the GH and have his dad breed him.

That happened with my bf and our GH.  We also have a cam setup - safety first. Anyway we occasionally post an ad and back the boi up to hole.  Sometimes when we are finished boi wants to see who bred him.  And he saw his father on the video.  Boi JO while watching it. And I got a nice load to swallow 

• Like 5

On 12/1/2022 at 5:32 PM, Daddysucker said:

Well there is a whole story behind how I went about it so I could really appear to have known nothing if it came out.    But the short version is Ryan and I did another gh this weekend.  Got Ryan to agree that we choose only by dick pic and don't look at profiles.   I told him if its a dick I sucked before, we kinda have to say yes, but he didn't have to participate with anyone he didn't want to.  I messaged his dad and told him to make a grindr profile, keep it blank, and just message with a dick pic.   As soon as i put gh open on grindr the messages started coming in.   We looked at dick pics, the first 3 or 4 we both looked at and said yes.  The next one I knew who it was.  We opened it and just like the others, we both just said yes. 

Ryan arranged the times with them.   We set up two half an hour apart.  We agreed to swap sucking back and forth and we would take turns who did the finish and swallowed the load. 

The first we shared cause thats what the guy wanted.  When the next guy was on his way Ryan told the next guy, who was Brian, to wait close and we'd hit him up in a few.

Second guy came over and I said id take the first load.   He stuck it through and I started.   I sucked for maybe a minute and he came before we could even switch.

Then we told brian to come over and like 2 mins later his dick came through the hole.   I told Brian I would be the first mouth and I would lick the tip when we were switching.   I started sucking him then Ryan came close with his mouth, so I licked the tip and backed up and watched Ryan take over.    At that point Ryans dad knew who it was and it was only a min or so when he said he was about to cum.  He did and Ryan swallowed it.   And I shot a load without ever touching mine  

sweet! thats like the opposite of how I first sucked my dads cock. I knew it was him but he didnt know it was me sucking him off through the gloryhole. I blew my load hands free when he came in my mouth.

• Haha 1

I saw my dad's dick when I was 5  and that image has stuck with me ever since. I sucked my first dick when I was 8, an older boy (16) made me suck his dick or he would beat me up, then he told all the boys what I did. Turns out I liked it, so one by one I sucked them all and got the reputation as the town cocksucker. At 10 a man (26) cornered me in his garage took his cock out and let me suck it.  I was hooked. Well word got around and one day my Dad confronted me with it saying he always knew as I grew breasts when I was 15. As we talked I could see the rise in his pants. I couldn't help it, I put my hand on it and rubbed it, he immediately took it out and I began to suck it. It was the best I ever had, perfect size, dark brown with a big purple head. When he came it was a gusher, he held my head down so I got every drop and continued to hold it down and pump till he was empty. My Dad, the best !

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2022 at 12:54 PM, rock-cock-jock said:

That's not a bad plan, aside from the chance that 19yo Ryan may get so panicky and anxiety-ridden from learning his nicely compartmentalized worlds of 'secret gay sex stuff with you' and 'his role in/sacred bond with his family/dad' have suddenly been breached and intermingled, courtesy of you, that he'd just 1) immediately cut ties with you 2) take a break from the gay stuff 3)  keep the status quo and not advance your revelation to anything actionable. 

Also, remember that Ryan will always choose his dad over you, so if he happens to come to some conclusion that he needs to protect his dad's welfare by keeping you distant then he will do so (eg threat to his dad's reputation if news of that story got out , threat to his parents' marriage etc.)

Otherwise, if you're conflicted about what resolution you want then should you really be proactively making moves? I say make up your mind first and then plan accordingly. For me personally, I wouldn't give two shits about what the right or wrong thing to do is and I would get that incest gloryhole up and running asap before Ryan finds unexpectedly himself a girlfriend and toggles off gay mode. I mean, you've been blessed with this goldmine of an anon father-son first time twisted extravaganza, such that if there were tickets selling, gays would probably camp out around the block for weeks  to get tickets for it. And besides, isn't the best end game scenario for you in this whole thing a brian-ryan-you loadswap threesome?? 😈 Incest is best!

Love your profile btw . If there are only more of you !   ( Well educated leveled head kink [banned word] . That is

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...