Balls in the ass

I had a fuckbuddy in grad school who would regularly push his ball in my ass with his cock once I was open, and have to say I enjoyed it a lot. I've tried doing it as a top, but find it painful, I've even tried doing it to wide open fisting bottoms but even their loose holes put painful pressure on my balls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

I've even tried doing it to wide open fisting bottoms but even their loose holes put painful pressure on my balls.

I did too, years ago, at a particularly thrilling night at CHC in Chicago.  Like you, no dice.  I didn't even get one in there, and the Hole was gaping after being fisted.  

Edited by hntnhole
  • Upvote 1

Yes, have experienced this several times. As primarily a bottom, this was so fucking intense. He got his balls and cock into my ass. Obviously, the fucking isn't as slamming intense, but both balls and cock in my hole, was able to bring him to super intense orgasms. Shot a shitload of cum into my ass. Takes a bit of time to get in, and to get out, but the experience is wonderful, at least for me.