Advice on sucking

Pozme1981

First, accept the role that you are a servant to his penis. Nothing else matters, and you should be open to doing anything to it to maximize his pleasure.

Don't use your teeth. Lick his dick at all angles; up and down the bottom, slide your tongue along the top, kiss and lick it the sides like playing a harmonica. Go down and lick his asshole and then go all the way along his taint, up his balls, up his shaft, and finish with taking his head into your mouth. Give his head lots of attention. Kiss it, slap it on your tongue, suck it till it pops loudly out of your mouth, stick your tongue in his piss slit while lightly jerking the shaft. Flick your tongue all around it quickly like you're a snake. Every guy is different, but I like getting my head worshipped while my shaft is getting jerked off at the same time. Take his shaft all the way down as far as you can go to show him you accept his penis, you rather stuff your throat with cock than breathe. That is your dedication as a cocksucker.

Don't ignore his balls. Make sure you get down there and take them in your mouth. Lick his sack like you're giving it a cat bath. Lick along the sides of his balls where his upper thighs are. Spend some time licking his taint and then sucking on the whole area with firmness. Edge him if you can, don't let him cum too soon. The key is to suck him at a consistent pace to bring him close, then back off and change the pace to something else for a while. Do this repeatedly.

Get comfortable with the idea that when you suck a cock, you give up your free will and accept the inevitable; he will cum in your mouth and you will swallow. At the root of your desire to his suck his cock is an even greater desire to swallow his sperm. They go hand in hand. Every action you perform on his dick is for the sole purpose of helping the sperm out of his balls and into your mouth in the most pleasurable way possible that he can experience. As a cocksucker, the way your show your masculinity and "man up" so to speak is by accepting the loads of other men in your mouth without fear or hesitation. His role is to cum in a mouth, your role is to swallow. You must accept this truth to the point where it feels like a duty and obligation, something that must be done. The first obstacle is mentally accepting that you will taste his cum in your mouth no matter what. The second obstacle is a bit harder, but really committing and swallowing it down. The fear, anxiety, excitement, and euphoria of facing this challenge and rising to the occasion will leave you in a state of bliss after you have done the deed.

Witnessing a man cum is a total blur and one of the most exciting highs you can experience in life. Men need to cum in moist, warm holes, and naturally in the activity of cocksucking, that will be your mouth.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 12/19/2022 at 6:39 AM, camelblue said:

First, accept the role that you are a servant to his penis. Nothing else matters, and you should be open to doing anything to it to maximize his pleasure.

Don't use your teeth. Lick his dick at all angles; up and down the bottom, slide your tongue along the top, kiss and lick it the sides like playing a harmonica. Go down and lick his asshole and then go all the way along his taint, up his balls, up his shaft, and finish with taking his head into your mouth. Give his head lots of attention. Kiss it, slap it on your tongue, suck it till it pops loudly out of your mouth, stick your tongue in his piss slit while lightly jerking the shaft. Flick your tongue all around it quickly like you're a snake. Every guy is different, but I like getting my head worshipped while my shaft is getting jerked off at the same time. Take his shaft all the way down as far as you can go to show him you accept his penis, you rather stuff your throat with cock than breathe. That is your dedication as a cocksucker.

Don't ignore his balls. Make sure you get down there and take them in your mouth. Lick his sack like you're giving it a cat bath. Lick along the sides of his balls where his upper thighs are. Spend some time licking his taint and then sucking on the whole area with firmness. Edge him if you can, don't let him cum too soon. The key is to suck him at a consistent pace to bring him close, then back off and change the pace to something else for a while. Do this repeatedly.

Get comfortable with the idea that when you suck a cock, you give up your free will and accept the inevitable; he will cum in your mouth and you will swallow. At the root of your desire to his suck his cock is an even greater desire to swallow his sperm. They go hand in hand. Every action you perform on his dick is for the sole purpose of helping the sperm out of his balls and into your mouth in the most pleasurable way possible that he can experience. As a cocksucker, the way your show your masculinity and "man up" so to speak is by accepting the loads of other men in your mouth without fear or hesitation. His role is to cum in a mouth, your role is to swallow. You must accept this truth to the point where it feels like a duty and obligation, something that must be done. The first obstacle is mentally accepting that you will taste his cum in your mouth no matter what. The second obstacle is a bit harder, but really committing and swallowing it down. The fear, anxiety, excitement, and euphoria of facing this challenge and rising to the occasion will leave you in a state of bliss after you have done the deed.

Witnessing a man cum is a total blur and one of the most exciting highs you can experience in life. Men need to cum in moist, warm holes, and naturally in the activity of cocksucking, that will be your mouth.

This should be compiled as a quick manual for cocksucking men, boys, and sissies!

A cheat sheet of sorts!

Embracing destiny is the one way to ensure you fulfill your purpose and leave your man happy!

Follow every word! Read every sentence, and do daily reflections of what you still haven’t done, then plan on how to do it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

All the advice I've seen on this post sound right.

Here are a few I learned:

Eye contact-Make eye contact while you suck his cock.I'll love seeing his cock in your mouth as he cums down your throat.

Keep him in-After he cums,keep in your mouth.He'll let you know when the blowjob is over.

Thank him-After he pulls out of your mouth thank him for using your mouth and giving you his load.

Remember after the top shoots his load down your throat and its over...ITS OVER. Let your man enjoy the orgasm then turn your focus on getting him cleaned up.

(Please don't use toilet paper)

Thank him and follow his cues as to how he likes to wind down after a good blow job.

• Like 2

Every cock is different.  I like a passive cock sucker; I set the pace. Essentially I guess I'm fucking your face rather than being the recipient of a blow job.

I like to hear you gag to, struggle to breathe, writhe. I want my cock to affect you,  maybe make you uncomfortable.  I like it when thrusting in your mouth fucking your throat means the back of your head pounds against the wall. I don't care if it makes you dizzy. 

On 1/5/2023 at 1:18 PM, UncleBull said:

Every cock is different.  I like a passive cock sucker; I set the pace. Essentially I guess I'm fucking your face rather than being the recipient of a blow job.

I like to hear you gag to, struggle to breathe, writhe. I want my cock to affect you,  maybe make you uncomfortable.  I like it when thrusting in your mouth fucking your throat means the back of your head pounds against the wall. I don't care if it makes you dizzy. 

Yeah that just goes to show that you are a real dominant top and US submissive cocksuckers we really get off and being used like you described

• Like 1

On 1/4/2023 at 9:06 PM, topblkmale said:

Remember after the top shoots his load down your throat and its over...ITS OVER. Let your man enjoy the orgasm then turn your focus on getting him cleaned up.

(Please don't use toilet paper)

Thank him and follow his cues as to how he likes to wind down after a good blow job.

That is a very very important thing it's not just about sucking cock it's about when you make him come how are you going to please him afterwards that is very true I might cocksucker to a mature black man he is 30 years older than me and I have learned what pleases him and make some happy

1 hour ago, hotguy02 said:

That is a very very important thing it's not just about sucking cock it's about when you make him come how are you going to please him afterwards that is very true I might cocksucker to a mature black man he is 30 years older than me and I have learned what pleases him and make some happy

This is true. Don't leap up in the air once he's cum and back to normality. If I'm in my post-shoot glow I want to enjoy that feeling. Enjoy my work. Stay lower than me for a while. Lick my balls, let me stroke your hair.  Look full up and exhausted haha

1 hour ago, UncleBull said:

This is true. Don't leap up in the air once he's cum and back to normality. If I'm in my post-shoot glow I want to enjoy that feeling. Enjoy my work. Stay lower than me for a while. Lick my balls, let me stroke your hair.  Look full up and exhausted haha

What I love to do when I'm on my knees between Daddy's legs and I'm sucking him and he cums I like to nurse on it so I get every single drop of come lick his balls suck his dick look up to him and say thank you because a true cocksucker has to earn the load a true cocksucker should feel privileged to take so what I do I like to nurse it and then sit down between his legs and caress his body while he is relaxing

• Like 1

On 1/5/2023 at 1:48 AM, Pozme1981 said:

Thanks all done 1st bj hope I was ok think must of been as hee cum in my mouth and yes took it down like a good bottom 

Great, you're on your way to becoming a cum swallowing bottom slut like me.  Also, I'd suggest learning to rim the guy----really rim him, fuck his assholle with your tongue and eat it out like you mean it.  Learn to suck and lick his balls.  And give drinking his piss straight from his dick, tops love that.  Remember that dicks are good for swallowing a guy's sperm and drinking his pee.

• Like 2

The biggest challenge I face when sucking a nice cock is to keep my focus. It is not about me it is about him. Sucking cock is the most intimate of sex so like others have said here the goal is his pleasure first, yours will follow when you have earned your reward.

On 1/5/2023 at 2:18 PM, UncleBull said:

Dom bulls like you letting me know who is in charge are the best