Diapers

chaserslut

I have been diapered a few times during hookups. Had one dude come by, bend me over and pull it down. Went to work on my hole until he came deep in me. After he left, I just pulled it back up and went about my day, leaking the whole while. Dumb baby bliss for sure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, subbtm95125 said:

I have been diapered a few times during hookups. Had one dude come by, bend me over and pull it down. Went to work on my hole until he came deep in me. After he left, I just pulled it back up and went about my day, leaking the whole while. Dumb baby bliss for sure.

You lucky boy hehe

1 minute ago, StLdiaperedcumdump said:

All the topics where guys in diapers have posted seem to be very dead, so I’m not sure how many of them are still around. 

That's unfortunate. A guy even downvoted my initial post which is just rude.

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, ReluctantSlut said:

So happy there's more of us around

last time i was fucked raw with just spit a diaper help keep my pants clean it was to fucked that hard made me feel like the raw cumdump that I was born to be

I would never down vote someone for what they like or dislike, but diapers are kinda a turnoff for me.  I hooked up with a guy who wore them once and it was...  weird.  May have just been him I guess, but it kinda turned me off the whole thing.  I'd never say never but for sure not something I'd go looking for.

3 hours ago, austin_submale said:

I would never down vote someone for what they like or dislike, but diapers are kinda a turnoff for me.  I hooked up with a guy who wore them once and it was...  weird.  May have just been him I guess, but it kinda turned me off the whole thing.  I'd never say never but for sure not something I'd go looking for.

That's totally fair. Everyone is different and that's fine. At least you tried it before deciding it wasn't for you. Respect.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Just for kicks,  have one on and let daddy  pretend that hes gonna give you a spanking  and yank it off and tear that ass up with a switch or belt, then you start crying and daddy feels bad and rubs your sore little ass and it slowly turns into a good fuck👄

I did try pull-ups that I got from a kinky friend from her work in a hospital as they were going to toss them out. At the time I did try them but did nothing much more than try wetting. Now I do regret not keeping them around as I have grown much more curious and close to ABDL.