Muscle gain fetish

Splendidpup

Anyone else?  I have a fetish/fantasy where a dom takes charge of bulking up my body, transforming me into a prime himbo for him to use as he wishes.  Use me himself, parade me around, pimp me out, whatever.

He’d set up a training and supplement regimen, with appropriate punishment for slacking or even just for inadequate progress.  I’d like to stay natty, but that would be up to him, of course.

I have had this fantasy since early high school, when I’d get turned on by my strength and conditioning coach alternately praising and chastising me during our training blocks.

If you know of anyone into doing this, remotely even, please point them my way!

Me now, in need of more size and definition.

2DB65136-E5FA-43BC-BF06-673E6CFCAEA1.thumb.jpeg.5a10de38c92c95adc34b7e66da13fb93.jpeg

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to do this to one of my slaves. I would like to build them up to be ridiculously big, so natty is out, and possibly give them a silicone testicle and dick implant, before I lock it away in chastity forever. Stallion of a man, totally useless. I'd also like them tattoo'd as and where I want, pierced and maybe some sub-dermal implants too, can't decide on that.

I've had a similar fantasy. I meet a hot top that seemingly has a golden-ratio fetish. We start out with talk about fitness as he decides if I am a candidate. As things progress, the first time we fuck is for him to assess where my weak points are.

He then gives me measurements for my ultimate body build and has given me a time frame to achieve it. I need to keep a journal of my days. Every week (or day) I need to report progress to him with pics or video, and he can tell me to come to him at any time to show off my progress. When we meet for me to do so, as part of the inspection he fucks me to assess my gains. As time goes on sometimes when we meet it is to show me off to others, and he lets them have their fun as well as they test out his creation. His methods slowly break down my will to do anything else other than to please him. The journal I keep (that he also inspects regularly) helps him assess my mental state, and he can use it to mold me psychologically in tandem with the physical..

At the end of the time frame he has the specimen he wanted. He then can do as he pleases. Enjoy his custom toy anyway he likes, maybe loan out his toy for another toy. Maybe I was nothing to him but a means to trade a fellow Dom for his custom made-toy.

Maybe those times when I was fucked by his friends, they were actually there to test the merchandise. I could be a small part in a larger operation where Doms weed out subs by testing their willingness to follow through with months of fitness and willingness to follow orders, and in the end they create a perfect physical sub willing to submit to any whim.

Edited by YourNoLimitsBottom
  • Piggy 1

On 12/12/2022 at 5:20 PM, Splendidpup said:

Anyone else?  I have a fetish/fantasy where a dom takes charge of bulking up my body, transforming me into a prime himbo for him to use as he wishes.  Use me himself, parade me around, pimp me out, whatever.

He’d set up a training and supplement regimen, with appropriate punishment for slacking or even just for inadequate progress.  I’d like to stay natty, but that would be up to him, of course.

I have had this fantasy since early high school, when I’d get turned on by my strength and conditioning coach alternately praising and chastising me during our training blocks.

2DB65136-E5FA-43BC-BF06-673E6CFCAEA1.thumb.jpeg.5a10de38c92c95adc34b7e66da13fb93.jpeg

I want that myself but fucking afraid of juicing 

• 4 months later...
On 12/13/2022 at 9:20 AM, Splendidpup said:

Fuuck yeah hypno into dumb jockbro himbo for alphas jus getn addicted to alpha nut gets us bulked

• Upvote 1

On 12/12/2022 at 11:20 PM, Splendidpup said:

Update photo, now it's been months?

I've always wanted to do this to a slave. I'd set the size I expected him to be, set his diet (cum is protein, right?) and watch him grow. Every time he failed to spend enough time in the gym, every time he failed to progressively overload or shirked muscular failure, he'd be beaten or maybe just have a weight tied to his balls for a day. 

I'd supplement, but you might not be able to stay natty - I like my slaves big. I'd also determine what you wore to the gym and I'd definitely pimp you out once you were big enough. 

Of course, you'd owe me the money for the gym fees by then, so you'd need to earn it back with the body I'd given you ... somehow

On 12/12/2022 at 11:20 PM, Splendidpup said:

Bro this is a massive fantasy for me too, hope you’ve found someone to help you with it 

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
On 12/21/2023 at 7:56 PM, HossGa said:

Shit!  Look no further!!  I'm here to help.   Hell just the amount of testosterone in my cum will get you fucking Jacked!!!

Cool!  But how am I going to get juiced off your cum if you’re in lock up?  Freeze it into devil’s dicks and FedEx it to me?

1 hour ago, HossGa said:

Hell.  That's a great idea!   How much you want?  

8-10 loads at a time should make for a good sized cumcicle to slide into my ass and melt down into a nice wet and gooey mess.  Imagine the looks I’ll get at the gym as a wet spot forms on the back of my shorts and the excess slides down my leg.