Muscle gain fetish

Splendidpup

I'm doing this right now.  I got REALLY fat over the decade out of the Marine Corps.  And the pandemic made it worse.  So I've decided to bodybuild to loose the fat and keep it off forever.  I've always want to be a muscle bull too.  First characters I was ever attracted to were bears and bulging muscle cartoon characters.

So I found an IFBB Pro bodybuilding coach with experience using gear.  He makes my workouts and sets my training.  And I found a master (though sadly a long distance one) that's working out and juicing himself.  Our goal is to transform me from a 300 lbs fatass to a 300 lbs muscle bull over the course of the next decade.  I fully intend on competing in bodybuilding meets too to keep me focused and motivated.  I'm quite a bit of an exhibitionist when I get the opportunity, I've learned.

In time, I aim to compete nationally for bodybuilding titles, and compete for leather, pup, and BDSM awards too.  Would love to be known as a celebrity muscle bear at events who flexes, let's anyone touch him, gets fucked by everyone, and teaches classes on floggibg, whipping, fisting, etc.  Only just begun my journey.  But those are my goals over the next decade.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IMG_7397.thumb.jpeg.b9d503c85beef2c0c0827c6b3f300864.jpeg

On 5/15/2023 at 5:09 AM, Guest said:

Update photo, now it's been months?

I've always wanted to do this to a slave. I'd set the size I expected him to be, set his diet (cum is protein, right?) and watch him grow. Every time he failed to spend enough time in the gym, every time he failed to progressively overload or shirked muscular failure, he'd be beaten or maybe just have a weight tied to his balls for a day. 

I'd supplement, but you might not be able to stay natty - I like my slaves big. I'd also determine what you wore to the gym and I'd definitely pimp you out once you were big enough. 

Of course, you'd owe me the money for the gym fees by then, so you'd need to earn it back with the body I'd given you ... somehow

Scale says I’ve gained muscle mass, but I can’t really tell from pics.

• Like 5

Bigger is better stud - keep us updated with more pics.  All you have to do is look at the cumdump party ads on bbrt in any big city.  The "average" guy will have 5 or so responses, but the jacked muscle fag will have 30-40-50 guys of ALL shapes and sizes wanting to load his slutty cunt - you already KNOW who you'd rather be.....that muscle coach scene is hot as fuck, but do it yourself if you can't find that master.  Reward yourself with a sleazy bathhouse session for every 5 pounds you gain...watch the guys line up for your wet pussy the bigger you get!!  I'll be one of them if I'm in your area 🙂 I fuckin love HIMBOS

On 3/25/2024 at 9:02 AM, justsexnowatl said:

Bigger is better stud - keep us updated with more pics.  All you have to do is look at the cumdump party ads on bbrt in any big city.  The "average" guy will have 5 or so responses, but the jacked muscle fag will have 30-40-50 guys of ALL shapes and sizes wanting to load his slutty cunt - you already KNOW who you'd rather be.....that muscle coach scene is hot as fuck, but do it yourself if you can't find that master.  Reward yourself with a sleazy bathhouse session for every 5 pounds you gain...watch the guys line up for your wet pussy the bigger you get!!  I'll be one of them if I'm in your area 🙂 I fuckin love HIMBOS

A gangbang for every five pounds gained certainly makes for a great incentive!  You should be the first to load me up stud!

IMG_7490.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Nice progress boy!  Keep showing it off.  I'd love to arrive with you in that exact position and gym clothes - to START with.  Let's see the ass sometime - after squat day!

These exact gym clothes?  Including what’s underneath?  A week-old jockstrap and a weighted butt plug.

• Like 1