Fucking Machines

Barebacked

In today’s age, with various viruses and other calamities such as shootings flooding the news, many opt for a more “individual” experience, as we have seen with the rise of AI chat bots, sites like Onlyfans, and yes— fucking machines.

So my question is, what is the best fucking machine out there? Does anyone here have some kind of experience to give advice or an insight?

Is the function of letting someone else control the speed and rhythm of the thrusts something that’s worth the extra dollars?

Is there a good “universal” size to be aware of, when speaking of interchangeable dildos?

What brands have developed as trustable, and which ones are just hype, and efficient advertising?

I also think noise and vibration are two super important things to consider. Nobody wants a granny neighbor complaining about her ceiling trembling every time you want to have fun. And I wouldn’t want the machine to “travel” all the way to the window, while I am trying to get debased by my newest toy!

Any words of wisdom? Thank you all in advance.

13 hours ago, Barebacked said:

So my question is, what is the best fucking machine out there? Does anyone here have some kind of experience to give advice or an insight?

I don't think anyone but you could give an authoritative answer as to what the best "anything" is for you. Certainly, there are specific features which may be desirable to most people, but even then, if a particular feature means little or nothing to you, then it's irrelevant.

My car has a sunroof. It's not something I ever use, so for me, it's meaningless. But for someone else, it might be essential.

Is the function of letting someone else control the speed and rhythm of the thrusts something that’s worth the extra dollars?

It could be, if you plan to use this in conjunction with a partner. Do you? If not, it's not a relevant feature. If you do, it might well be worth the dollars.

Is there a good “universal” size to be aware of, when speaking of interchangeable dildos?

The whole point of interchangeable dildos is so that you can use one that suits you. If you have an idea of what size cock you enjoy getting fucked by, start with that. It may be that if you use the machine regularly, you find that a steady fucking by that size is too much to handle - or conversely, you may get so accustomed to it that you want something larger eventually. You can always up or down size.

What brands have developed as trustable, and which ones are just hype, and efficient advertising?

Mine was custom-built by a friend, so I can't speak to particular brands. I would approach this the way I would approach buying an appliance with which I had little experience: compare a number of options, avoid both the low and high ends of the spectrum, and then hope for the best.

I also think noise and vibration are two super important things to consider. Nobody wants a granny neighbor complaining about her ceiling trembling every time you want to have fun. And I wouldn’t want the machine to “travel” all the way to the window, while I am trying to get debased by my newest toy!

Both are legitimate concerns. Sometimes machines will have noise ratings (in dB). But bear in mind that as long as you don't have it running for, say, hours on end, there's nothing stopping you from throwing a thick quilt over the motor section to help muffle the sound.

As for "walking", get a silicone rubber mat to set it on. That should stick to a hard surface floor (wood, tile) or at least slow down any movement on carpet. And it may dampen any vibration sounds from the motor as well.

Ditto BootmanLA. my brain went a similar direction. i concur that most of the factors one considers, if or when getting a fuck machine, are going to be personal vs universal. 

i'll toss in my thoughts and considerations to the discussion.

i have a fuck machine, and have had it several years. i've used it maybe a dozen times?  Toys in general are not a great choice for me. i do not use them on my self and have rarely ever used them with another Man/man. That gets into why i have sex, and again is a "personal" consideration.  If one gets off on just the physical aspect of penetrating or being penetrated, a fuck machine is definitely a hybrid dildo that can provide some intense penetration and fucking. For me, the missing element is the Man doing the fucking. Physically speaking: skin on skin is missing. Psychosexually, it sort of depends. WIth some who use toys, you can feel that they are connected to whatever they are using, and it becomes an extension of Their desire. With others, using an object can feel mechanical and disconnected. Chances are, if you like to use a dildo on yourself, or you like your partner to do so, you'll love a fuck machine. 

Practically speaking, when you start looking at them, you'll find a lot of them out there (hello China), but only a couple of basic designs.  Some horny carpenter got creative one day and turned his reciprocating saw into a 'fuck machine."  lol, when i was younger, more than a few actual tools ended up inside my ass. A lot of the fuck machines out there are repurposed reciprocating tools, or are based on that design. Those have a shorter stroke though.  Here's examples of the two basic designs (i have the first one):

1. With legs [think before following links] https://www.amazon.com/Hismith-Premium-Machine-Intellgent-Controlled/dp/B083VX56MY/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1LCFL3DTIGETJ&keywords=fuck+machine+attachments&qid=1671276961&sprefix=fuck+machine+attachments%2Caps%2C130&sr=8-5&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.c3015c4a-46bb-44b9-81a4-dc28e6d374b3

2. Without legs/platform [think before following links] https://www.amazon.com/Traveler-Frequencies-Vibrator-Portable-Thrusting/dp/B07VDDBHB1/ref=sr_1_15?crid=1LCFL3DTIGETJ&keywords=fuck+machine+attachments&qid=1671276961&sprefix=fuck+machine+attachments%2Caps%2C130&sr=8-15&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.f5122f16-c3e8-4386-bf32-63e904010ad0

3. Sample of universal attachments [think before following links] https://www.amazon.com/Traditional-Machine-Machines-Attachments-Masturbation/dp/B07MGNQ2FT/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1LCFL3DTIGETJ&keywords=fuck+machine+attachments&qid=1671276961&sprefix=fuck+machine+attachments%2Caps%2C130&sr=8-1&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.006c50ae-5d4c-4777-9bc0-4513d670b6bc

A couple of practical things i'd consider are:

Size. Not of the dildo. Most machines will have the option of interchangeable dildos (see links above). Again, most use repurposed items. In this case, i've seen fast attachments used for compressor air tools used for that function.  There's two basic designs, as seen in the links above, with multitude variations on those designs. Those that look like repurposed reciprocating saws, and then those that look like they were designed to fuck from the get go.  

i discovered size matters for a few reasons. Some are hand held, so those have the positioning and stability of the person holding the machine. If not, the machine will have to be positioned somewhere to get between your legs and into your ass. Sounds basic, but it really isn't. The weight  and versatility of a live body fucking will never compare to a stationary machine.

The legs and wires all have o go somewhere and be accommodated. Are you on a bed? The bed is not a stable surface to be placing a machine on and the weigh of the machine is never going to equal the weight of the guy getting fucked. Keep in mind, your attached to the machine via your asshole lol, unless there is someone else controlling the machine, the guy getting fucked is usually gonna be the 'dom' just by virtue of him weighing more. 

Bottom  line there is, try to imagine how and where you will use it, then try to be practical about it. Will it really work that way or is it just a fantasy that will be hard or impossible to accomplish in reality. Again, if we're talking using this solo, it's a machine you'll have to place and adapt your body to vs it actually adapting to and fucking you. Essentially, your topping and riding the machine. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Upvote 1

I wonder... has some enterprising person built and used an "online fucking machine"? There are robotics that can be controlled online by browser, people on the net can use their browser to view and control the machine.

Imagine how hot it would be to put yourself at the mercy of an unseen audience. Speed, depth of thrust, maybe automated bonds, etc. I'm sure some people would take it further.

It would be a new take on the current method of viewers telling the web cam performer what they want them to do.

Hmmm, have the next week off... time to pull out a Raspberry Pi and head to the garage...