Sluts Looking for Companionship?

So I'm totally a vers, slutty guy. I love anon and a big variety of guys.  As I get older though, I definitely feel the need for companionship.  I know I could never, ever be monogamous. I'm not built that way. Just want a partner who is the same type of pig to share the journey.  Anyone else find themselves considering this more as you get older?

I m like you.

I m thinking everyday more that this could be a perfect match : finding me some bottom slut friend to share sex and some more, a companion.

Some years ago, a guy who used to fuck me introduced me to another of his bottoms. This went on for some time, he would arrange to use us together but we didn t connect on any other thing than getting fucked by this guy. 

Since that time I m convinced this os what I need.

Some weeks ago I accidentaly met another bottom guy, Patrick. We are still texting to each other and plan to meet once our agendas allow us too. We made out once and I think about him a lot. I m getting him interested in chastity.

I hope things work out fine between us.