A Pozzing Amidst a Blizzard

Donnyjames

I will never forget the day; Frigid, windy, snowy, and dark. It was my birthday, mid December. I spent the entire day browsing hookup sites looking for just one load to take. I wasn't asking for much, but I had been sexting all day and my balls were aching for release. Curled up in bed with my dog, I continued to pursue a host who could drop a load in me - any load would do. After hours upon hours of searching I found a person who's profile was blank but new. I tapped on their avatar and landed on a page with the following:

44, 5'11, 198lbs, 7.5" - I'm Hosting, Vers. Hairy guys are hot. 

Fetishes: Used underwear, socks, sports gear, and body hair. 

Interaction: Anonymous

Protection: Talk first

I sprang to attention - excitedly I ask him if he were poz. He confirmed it and said that he was sorry, and asked if I did not want to play. I told him not to apologize, and that I was perfectly fine having sex with poz guys, even ones who are detectable. He proceeded to tell me that he was on his meds, and that he is responsibly undetectable. This man changed tune as soon as I told him that I was disappointed he wasn't on meds, to which he replied that he just wanted to lure me in and was in fact, not on his meds. I agreed to come over, my heart racing. I had never purposefully fucked a poz guy of any stature - detectable or not. It was like the virus was already coursing through my veins and I hadn't even caught it yet. I drove through the intense blizzard like conditions to arrive at his hotel and proceeded to his room. Standing in the doorway was man a couple inches taller than myself. He had hair that was just starting to gray, his chest coated in thick black hair that stretched down to his massive cock, wrapping around down his legs and to his feet. His thick coarse body hair was incredible running through my hands. He was a good looking guy, and was delighted I showed up. With thousands of snowflakes falling outside, I was determined not to be a flake, especially not for him. He poured me a glass of wine, sweet with a slight bite. I began to undress myself, leaving my jockstrap on. I laid on the bed, and admired his gorgeous body, his tufts of body hair, and fiddle with my own cock through my underwear. 

He moved towards my cock with his hand, and I told him to get ready to be shocked. You see, I have 4 piercings on my cock. a 4 guage prince albert curved barbell, and 3 rungs of a ladder. My cock is already indicative of what a bad boy I am, let alone if it were to be a poz cock. He began to take off my underwear, admired my piercings and showed me he had a PA too. He flipped me over, and examined my hole. Tickling the hair around my ass, he spit on his dick, and rubbed some on my hole. He slid his cock up and down against my fuck hole, the feeling was pure ecstasy. Without a moments notice, he burrowed himself inside me, balls deep. I let out a loud moan, it felt as though he split my ass open, and then gave me a shot of pure pleasure right in my cunt. The pain was intense, but the pleasure was greater as he began to pump his cock inside me. I could feel every single stroke press against my abdominal muscles, every last hump was pure, erotic, manly romance. His sweat was dripping all over me, his BO permeating my hair and skin. I squeezed down on his cock, urging him to release his evil seed inside me. And so he did, he came all over, painting the insides of my body with toxic cum. His load was hot, sticky, and the way it gushed every time he thrusted again made me nearly cum. He pulled out, and I reached over and grabbed an item I brought off the dresser. In my hand was a simple needle - 3ml, 20 guage. Nothing too scary. I grabbed his arm, and asked him if he was okay with it. I swear, his cock grew another 3 inches as he grabbed the needle from my hands. Using his teeth, he removed the cap. He spread my legs apart, and positioned himself at my hole. He slammed inside me, a feeling of pure joy now. I grasped his arm, and his vein began to show. He plunged the needle into his arm, and withdrew a dark, violent red fluid into the tube. His blood was so toxic I could feel his bugs in my ass clawing away to be reunited with their brothers and sisters. He squeezed my arm, after removing the needle and handing it to me. Carefully, I placed the needle against the vein I always use for an HIV test, and pressed in. Carefully, I slammed the plunger in. Immediately I could feel his minions hijacking my body, taking over my mind. I knew at this moment I was absolutely fucked. God damn, it was so fucking hot. I was absolutely. FUCKED. I then took the plunger and pulled it out, filling the tube with my own blood. He greedily took the needle, and slammed my clean negative blood into his veins. Every vampire needs fresh blood sometimes. Blood was rolling down our arms - staining the sheets with solid evidence of the crime we had committed. He grabbed his double zero gauge prince albert and put it on. He opened my legs again, and carefully pushed his massive bionic cock inside me, fucking me until he painted me up once more. We rolled over, and I rode his cock like into the sunset. I rode him, and rode him - grinding his cock inside my ass until he came a third time. 

With a dirty deed done, and new lifestyle ahead, I couldn't help but smile to myself as I drove home in a blizzard. It didn't matter if I look outside, or inside, all I could see was white.

Please note : While this is fictional - This borrows heavily on my first pozzing experience. I am so excited to hear your thoughts after I've taken this huge step.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 17
  • Thanks 2

Ok this is fiction, hmmmm maybe not. It sure was hot and it describes exactly what is going on in the minds of gifters and chasers. Nice that they came to a “honest” agreement to give and receive.  It is shame we can’t tell honest serious stories about the reality of what is going on in the real world . Message me for some current thoughts. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Danthebttmman57 said:

Ok this is fiction, hmmmm maybe not. It sure was hot and it describes exactly what is going on in the minds of gifters and chasers. Nice that they came to a “honest” agreement to give and receive.  It is shame we can’t tell honest serious stories about the reality of what is going on in the real world . Message me for some current thoughts. 

If we are being honest, what happened in the real world is NSFW compared to what you have read. This is the safe, clean version. Not what actually happened. 

• Upvote 1