Advice needed on becoming a slut

NewToBeingaSlut

11 minutes ago, NewToBeingaSlut said:

Hi again, just posting an update. I had a lot of fun around New Years. I’ve been sucking a lot of cock since then too and loving it! I decided not to bottom on hookups for safety reasons.

That turned out to be a good thing because I LOVE tasting cum. When a guy unloads in my mouth I like to savor it, swish it around, swallow it a little at a time and get a pic of it on my tongue too. I swallowed 32 loads in one weekend which was wild. Mostly just from Grindr. Idk if I can beat that number but I’d like to try sometime, idk how lol. Maybe try to set up a bukkake?

I have been sucking way more cocks cause I stopped being picky. My convo is almost this simple….

ddf?
Want a no recip bj?
Here’s my addy / where are you hosting

i have a few guys now who hit me up regularly too. It’s fun to be on call. One guy in particular is really hot. He will message me and say “come suck my cock now”. I’ll reply “yes sir I’ll be there in 15 minutes” he has me walk up to his apartment in only my underwear and a jacket, then strip when I enter. He’s always sitting on the couch and gives me a nice load. He said he’d want to hold the key to my cage too.

When hooking up, I usually ask for a cock pic too. I usually only decline if they seem sketchy/too aggressive/maybe on drugs.

grindr takes a lot of time to line up guys to suck though, and one at a time. I wish there was an easier way to get more loads all at once

Try to find a group you can regularly meet.  I only play with a much older group of 4 to 5 from 60+ year old men, tops and two vers who I had to show test results in order to play with them. They only play with each other to be safe. These guys are kinky as shit, i love to be fucked by all night by them together and sometimes i play 1on1. They play sometimes with parTy favors and have a ton of toys.

Its great playing with guys you can trust and get as kinky and wild with without and questions. You can just release your slutness out. Then you can like me stay off the apps.

On 12/24/2022 at 10:48 AM, Leatherman667 said:

Go to sex clubs, and saunas etc. open your ass to everyone! Take all cummers! It will happen!!!!

This is great advice and find a daddy that will help you whore your ass 

• Like 1