Bad meets

Anyone had a meet that was just terrible?

I went to meet a bottom guy yesterday, an anonymous meet (which I find hot), got to his flat and the smell was terrible, the place was filthy and I got strong Dahmer vibes so left sharpish! 

4 hours ago, Asnlooking said:

Yes. I had that too. I am very sensitive to smell and got turned off easily because of the smell in the surrounding. 

Maybe I’m the same, I’d never considered that before.

Grindr hookup, and the guy still shows up on the apps as nearby. Walked to his place and it was a shit tip, didn't smell or anything, not dirty, just junk and stuff everywhere. Was practically an obstacle course getting in the front door.

Went to the bedroom cos, end of the day, I want cum in my arse any chance i get, but had to climb over clothyes to get to the bed, when we moved on the bed stiff fell over. Just couldn't do it and I am not a neat freak at all!

Hmm, a few. None involving a messy place; I've done it in places unfit for human habitation before.

The one that comes first to mind was an older gent (I say older because I was in my 20s and he in his 40s) who invited me over to his place. The plan was simple, it was just going to be a quick pump 'n dump, and everything started okay. I ended up bent over the arm of his couch and he was sliding up into me... and then just burst into tears. Full-on bawling. So, so awkward. He made some polite noises about how he "just can't" and I showed myself out. A week or so later, he hits me up again and apologies for how things went before. Invites me over for another go at it, and I'm a forgiving sort. I believe in second chances. So this time I ended up with a load of his cum blown dee... ha, no. We got just about as far, in his bed this time, and the exact same thing happened. He asked me to leave, and I happily obliged. But oh no. That wasn't the end. He hit me up a third time. I politely turned him down and said it just wasn't going to work.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 2

Yes.  Several times in the past the hook up was not as I expected.  Some old Craigslist and Grindr meets were the "not as advertised in the pictures" type of scenario.  I also had a few experiences where I arrived and after surveying the environment, I just did not feel safe at all where I was.  Needless to say, I hightailed it out of there real fast!

oh yeah, I've definitely been there.  I've had several meets where the guy's house/apartment was a disgusting wreck. I just do my best to ignore it so I can collect a load, but there was one guy who's apartment was basically a landfill. I had to leave.  I got very fortunate that someone else in the same complex was online, though.  Here's the kicker - the second guy tried hooking up with him before too and knew some things about him. It turns out he's a hoarder.  I feel bad for the guy because it's a real medical condition, but I couldn't get past the smell.  Guy number 2 was good looking and had a fantastic cock. I loved taking his load so much that I went back the next day.

Went to a guys apartment that had so much junk everywhere you could barely maneuver through the space. There was unfolded clothes, stacks of newspapers, magazines, a bunch of tools, old takeout bags, very dusty furniture, etc. There wasn't anywhere to really do anything except getting on my knees as he sat on an office chair in the middle of his living room. He dropped his shorts and whipped out his cock... it was nice enough... but then the smell of his crotch gave me pause. That's when I noticed something moving in some of the piles of papers on the ground. There were giant roaches wandering in the open. I had to bail!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, BruxoCub said:

Went to a guys apartment that had so much junk everywhere you could barely maneuver through the space. There was unfolded clothes, stacks of newspapers, magazines, a bunch of tools, old takeout bags, very dusty furniture, etc. There wasn't anywhere to really do anything except getting on my knees as he sat on an office chair in the middle of his living room. He dropped his shorts and whipped out his cock... it was nice enough... but then the smell of his crotch gave me pause. That's when I noticed something moving in some of the piles of papers on the ground. There were giant roaches wandering in the open. I had to bail!

Nope, nope, nope, nope. The minute I see roaches, I'm out like... something that rhymes with out.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BruxoCub said:

If you don't keep your home clean and in good order, it makes me think you don't keep your body and sexual health in good order either. A bit messy and untidy, but clean, is fine. It's hard to surrender your hole completely for a deep plundering when you're worried about being eaten by lurking ROUS (Rodents Of Unusual Size).

• Upvote 4

I think everyone needs to normalize getting to a trick's house and bailing because you don't feel comfortable. We've all been there, the house is a mess, the person doesn't look like their photos (or did but they pics are 20 years old) or you just decide it's not clicking. 

Obviously be kind, and just say "hey this isn't working for me. Have fun," then pull up your pants and leave. It's not necessary to detail the problems you have. No one likes having sex that feels like it's under duress or false pretenses. 

• Like 1

One that springs to mind was on a whoring trip to Blackpool. I arranged to meet up with a lad who lived in a B & B, which is where he worked.

When I arrived at the back entrance of the place, it was obvious the lad was a hoarder. It was crammed with absolute shit. There was very little room to actually fuck. He left a load in me but it wasn't memorable for the fuck.