Convenience

tighthole64

Working as a cashier at a convenience store has its benefits!  Always fun to check out packages and see who sets off my gaydar!  

A HOT bearish ginger has come in several times and set my gaydar off. Last night he came in and his bushy pubes were peaking out of the top of his pants!  He subtly grabbed his crotch, and asked if Iwanted it!

As a "professional " I would never iniate a hookup, so happy he did.  He said he had to take a pee, and asked if I wanted to help.  Luckily there was a backup, and told her I needed to use the restroom.  He was standing at urinal with pants unbuttoned and told me to take it out.  A beautiful thick 8 or so cock.  He asked if i wanted it in me, and told him I worked until around midnight.  He said that was fine, as he lived close by.  I told him to come back to the register and give me contact info. 

I was running a little late, and sent a text telling him that.  He sent back a picture of him naked on bed saying he's waiting! Got to his place and he pumped 2 loads up my gut!  He said he's up for more fun in the future!

• Like 14
  • Piggy 7

New Years came in with a bang!  Ginger bear stopped by the store around 11, asking me if I wanted some beer, and what kind did I like?  He was wearing simply pair of gum shorts and had a small wet spot if pre cum on them!  Once again, his ginger pubes were perking out of the top of his shorts.  I'm not one that loves an overly bushy crotch, as I hate flossing with pubes, but his turned me on!

I suggested to get a beer that I didn't even know we had, yuengling Hersheys porter which someone bought earlier.  I joked that it probably goes well with ginger!

It was about 12:30 when I got to his apartment and he met me at the door buck naked, and semi hard.  He planted a deep kiss on me, saying happy new year, quickly followed by let's fuck!

We headed to his bedroom where I got in my favorite starting position, doggy.  No ass teasing this time, he lubed up my hole and went in balls to the wall.  He had obviously been horny all night and dropped his load in me in less than 10 minutes.   It was quick, but a huge load that dripped from my ass.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

A new encounter to share!  I had to go to the store to use the ATM, and had to take a piss.  It's not unusual to see guys with big cocks having to unbutton their pants to take cock out to pee.  There was a HOT Latin guy at the urinal, pants unbuttoned and down to where you could see probably a quarter of his butt Crack!  

I went to the urinal next to him, simply unzipping to piss as not endowed to have to unbutton.  After I finished, washed my hands checking him out.  The ATM is near the restroom, and it took him some time to exit restroom.  When i got in car, checked Grindr, and BOOM he was there.  5-4, 135 muscular Latin with a thick bushy beard.  I hit him up, and told him i saw him there.   He asked if I was the guy in red shirt checking him out in restroom.   GUILTY!  He asked why I didn't help him hold his cock.  He was staying in a hotel close by and invited me over!

He had a good 9 inch thick uncut cock and fucked the shit outta me! Funny part was he had a Twitter link in his profile, and it centered on Christian stuff.  I guess it was fitting as I said oh Gawd when he thrusted his cock in balls to the wall! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

1 hour ago, tighthole64 said:

A new encounter to share!  I had to go to the store to use the ATM, and had to take a piss.  It's not unusual to see guys with big cocks having to unbutton their pants to take cock out to pee.  There was a HOT Latin guy at the urinal, pants unbuttoned and down to where you could see probably a quarter of his butt Crack!  

I went to the urinal next to him, simply unzipping to piss as not endowed to have to unbutton.  After I finished, washed my hands checking him out.  The ATM is near the restroom, and it took him some time to exit restroom.  When i got in car, checked Grindr, and BOOM he was there.  5-4, 135 muscular Latin with a thick bushy beard.  I hit him up, and told him i saw him there.   He asked if I was the guy in red shirt checking him out in restroom.   GUILTY!  He asked why I didn't help him hold his cock.  He was staying in a hotel close by and invited me over!

He had a good 9 inch thick uncut cock and fucked the shit outta me! Funny part was he had a Twitter link in his profile, and it centered on Christian stuff.  I guess it was fitting as I said oh Gawd when he thrusted his cock in balls to the wall! 

What was his twitter handle lol?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

and it centered on Christian stuff

First, thanks for sharing the hot experience !!!

To the quote, it doesn't surprise me one bit.  He's probably married, goes to a fundy church to please his wife, and grabs what *real* action he can on the fly.  That's the kind of price those poor guys have to pay, just to get a chance to see the face of Awl Mighty Gawd.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Breedingandseeding said:

What was his twitter handle lol?

Not a fuck and tell guy after one meeting.  After several meets its OK as long as other guy agrees.

Twitter is pretty religious, but appears he's bi.  Some pics of him soaping up hairy chest, but nothing lower.  One pic is of him in front of a urinal with beer bottle in front of crotch. Pants are fully up, and honestly if cock was out, beer bottle wouldn't hide it!

Oh and he does mention the convenience store I work for in a non sexual way. I THINK I've seen him before, but not sure. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 3:45 PM, tighthole64 said:

Not a fuck and tell guy after one meeting.  After several meets its OK as long as other guy agrees.

Twitter is pretty religious, but appears he's bi.  Some pics of him soaping up hairy chest, but nothing lower.  One pic is of him in front of a urinal with beer bottle in front of crotch. Pants are fully up, and honestly if cock was out, beer bottle wouldn't hide it!

Oh and he does mention the convenience store I work for in a non sexual way. I THINK I've seen him before, but not sure. 

I was just curious since his Grindr profile listed his twitter handle it doesn’t seem like he minds guys knowing that’s him