Do you finger the guy you're sucking?

On the other side of things, I love when a guy fingers my hole while he’s sucking me. Had one guy do it until I blew my load in his mouth. I came so hard I almost passed out. He had to reach up and steady me for a minute. It was really hot. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

As a guy who loves getting his cock sucked, this is a huge bonus. Suck my cock and balls make everything sloppy wet. Work down to my taint and eat my ass. Get that finger nice and wet and insert it while you go back to my cock. If you know what you are doing I will start unloading precum. Take your time rubbing it and when I explode you will get a mouthful.

On 11/10/2023 at 3:25 AM, ILeaveLoads said:

As a guy who loves getting his cock sucked, this is a huge bonus. Suck my cock and balls make everything sloppy wet. Work down to my taint and eat my ass. Get that finger nice and wet and insert it while you go back to my cock. If you know what you are doing I will start unloading precum. Take your time rubbing it and when I explode you will get a mouthful.

That's hot

No. For me, any sort of penetration is bottom service, and I do not provide bottom service. The moment a man asks to be penetrated I see a red flag - he’s wanting to draw out a Top nature that simply isn’t in me. You can’t get blood from a turnip.

Not that the issue comes up a lot - I make it pretty clear that any head I give is a warmup for the assfucking to follow, so doing something that would increase the chance of him blowing in my mouth is a non-starter.

I'd never done this 'til the last guy I sucked off in a woods. He had a huge cock and laid back on a fallen trunk for me to service his cock. It was choak worthy but I almost got him all in. He eventually guided my hand to his ass and moaned with pleasure when I stuck a finger in. The more he moaned the deeper I pushed. When I reached his prostate I rubbed it with the soft tip of my finger. He went wild with joy. Not much longer he was blasting a huge load deep down my throat.  Of course I gladly guzzled down every drop. He was very ephusive as we got dressed afterwards.