The Party Guest 2

So this is a continuation of one of my previous stories...

The Party Guest 2

So I sent a message to the organizer of the bareback party for negs only that I had attended before so see if he would let me attend again.  He told me that if I was willing to keep his secret and my swab tested neg I was welcome to take part again.  And he said I had to keep his secret either way.  I of course agreed and told him that his secret was safe with me.  The thrill of knowing the secret and knowing the other guys wouldn't was very exciting.

When I got there this time there were a total of 9 guys including me, same as last time.  Five of the guys were ones who were there last time, the white couple, Pedro the Hispanic guy, Bobby the flamboyant queen and Jordan, the young black twink.  Besides those three were a very buff white guy named Bill who looked like a construction worker, an Asian guy named Nyuen, a tall black guy named Tyrell and a hunky Hispanic guy named Juan.  I was a little disappointed that Mark wasn't there because I had enjoyed his dick.

Again the host gave each one of us a swab, me going first, then Pedro and then the rest of the guys.  Like last time he then told us that if it came up neg we were in, but if it was poz we would have to leave.  I was a little surprised that my swab came back neg as did all the others except for the white couple and Bobby.  They all three looked shocked but they left without protest saying that they must have gotten it from encounters since the last party.  I was sad that Bobby had tested poz because I had enjoyed loading up his ass.

Again once the host made all the introductions and completed the tests proving all the tests were negative he got out the refreshments and supplies and turned on the music.

This time I was really in the mood to do some topping, and since Bobby wasn't there I went right after Jordan the twink. I got behind him started feeling him up and through his shorts I could tell he was wearing panties.  His ass felt good and I started to plant some kisses on his supple black neck.  He started to pull his pants down and I felt him up more, grabbing some lube from a table I slid some fingers in, causing him to moan out.  He dropped his pants and panties fully to the floor and stepped out of them and bent over.  I lined my straining hard cock up with his hole and sank in easy.  It didn't take long for me to feel my balls start to pull up and I shot my first load of the night deep into his hole.

As soon as I had done that I felt hands on my own ass and Pedro forced me down on all fours and slammed his dick into me making me grunt with pain and pleasure.  Good thing I'd stretched and lubed before I left home because his thick Hispanic sausage filled my hole and pounded me hard and fast until he blasted in me as quick as I had in the twink.

It was only then I had time to take a look around and see that everyone else was just as into it as I was.  I could hear moans and groans and balls slapping taints and the sounds of dicks sliding in and out of cummy holes.  The whole place smelled like lube, cum and sweat.  Pure man sex.  It made my cock stiffen again.

After that I took a load from the new Hispanic guy Juan and the black guy Tyrell.  Wow, that one was great.  He had a huge uncut dick and he really gave it to me hard and I cleaned his cock after he pulled out.  Still hard, I saw him going after Jordan next.  I then gave a load to Bill, who I was surprised to have beg me for my seed since he looked like he would be all top.  I noticed over the night that the host had seeded at least all of the new guys that hadn't been there last time, but not me.

As the party wrapped up I again lingered until all the other guests had left.  The host smiled at me and thanked me for keeping his secret.  I just dropped to my knees and took his soft cock in my mouth and started sucking me until it was hard again.  He turned me around and sank his cock into my torn up ass and started stroking it in and out of me.  He told me he knew I wouldn't be able to resist coming back for another load of his poz seed.  I just moaned out "Yessssss  give it to me".  He then told me he had a secret to share with me.  He had doctored Pedro and my tests, and we were both actually poz.  He told me "You know you won't be able to stop fucking your wife.  If she isn't already, she will also be poz soon".  Hearing that my cock spasmed and I shot a load right onto the floor.  I knew it was true.  I wasn't sure how I would explain that, but I'd deal with it when the time came.

He told me that Pedro doesn't even know he's poz.  He thinks the test was real, so he will be charging up anyone he fucks between now and the next party.  I just asked him "When will the next party be?"  He told me in a couple weeks, he'd send me an invite.  Pedro had already asked him to make sure he was invited.

I can't wait.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11

The Party Guest 3

So the past couple months I've attended a bareback party "for negs" that as I told you is really a conversion party for negs to poz.  I found out the first time that the host was really poz and charging up all the guests, including myself.  The second month I found out he had doctored my test and allowed me to attend and seed and be seeded even though I had been pozzed at the first party.

Well, the host was right.  I haven't been able to stop fucking my wife.  In fact, quite the opposite, she's actually wondering what's got into me because I am horny all the time.  I don't know anything for sure yet but the other day she mentioned she felt like she was coming down with the flu.

So anyway I just got the invite for this month's party and as soon as I saw it in my inbox I was definitely boned.

When I got to the party it was the same setup as usual, 9 guys including myself and the host.  This time they were all guys who had attended in past months.  Pedro, Jordan, Bill, Nguen, Tyrell, Juan and Mark.  He said like in past months that if a guy tests neg he can attend the party but if it was poz he couldn't.  The host proceeded to test each of the guys and once he had swabbed us all he announced that this had never happened before, but we had all tested Poz.  All the other guys but me looked surprised, with wide eyes, dropped jaws and flushed...  I tried to put on a show of mock confusion even though I knew.

The host then said, "Well, I guess this is now a POZ only party" as he showed that his test too was Poz.

I was surprised when none of the guests left...  Instead the host turned on the music and before I knew it, Tyrell and Pedro came after me, pushing me down, Tyrell behind me and Pedro in front...  spit roasting me.  The whole room was full of full on wanton bare man sex the whole night.  Nobody had to worry anymore...

I went home later that night with my ass torn up worse than even previous parties...  but all the more excited to see my wife...  and all the more ready for next month's party...  It should be interesting to see who shows up now that it will be a poz only party from the beginning.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 6 months later...

So it is time for an update.

The host has been holding both "Neg Only" and "Poz Only" parties.  I've been attending both, and occasionally other guys from the Poz Only group also clandestinely attend the Neg parties.  The Neg parties get a steady stream of newbies and the Poz party continues to grow in size.  The last one we had almost 20 guys and by the end of the night there was cum dripping down my legs and I had also seeded 3 guys myself.

An update on my home situation...  My wife got the fuck flu a couple months ago.  She went to the doctor and tested Poz.  She was so mad she packed up her stuff and took the kids and moved in with her sister.  However we've been talking again and she's calmed back down and is talking about coming back home.   No secrets now.  I will update on that, but it will need to be in the other forum.

I am really happy now that I saw that first ad.  It has really changed my life for the better!

• Like 5