cumdump at MA1/Bunker?

amsterdampaul

It's a good venue, plenty of space, unfortunately the event is midweek so no good for me.

My only word of warning - watch the stairs going down when you enter as they're incredibly narrow and steep so could easily lose your footing. There is a handrail so use it.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Not been but I'm going to try it out.

There's also a breed and seed party at same venue on Friday 20th January starting at 6pm.

Which I'm also going to go to!

also sounds fun, not been able to find mention of that party yet

6 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Not been but I'm going to try it out.

There's also a breed and seed party at same venue on Friday 20th January starting at 6pm.

Which I'm also going to go to!

I've just looked at their website (it is the one on City Road, isn't it?), but there's nothing on their calendar for 20th except Buff and Bunker Bash. I assume it must be Buff. Where have you seen it as breed and seed? I'd like to try and get up for it. 

4 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Apparently, they don’t advertise “private parties” on their website. I’m guessing the breed and seed event on the 20th is a private party too.

Yes it is. I exchanged messages on twitter with the Bunker guys who said "just turn up on the 11th". 

So, I'll be doing just that. I'd rather do that than "die wondering "!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2023 at 12:24 PM, 1hornyjohn said:

Yes it is. I exchanged messages on twitter with the Bunker guys who said "just turn up on the 11th". 

So, I'll be doing just that. I'd rather do that than "die wondering "!!

How was it? I could not go in the end.    was it busy?

• 2 weeks later...