What is the most disgusting place you have had sex

First random hookup was a guy I messaged on AiM and wanted to meet up. We tried meeting up in a open space parking lot but someone showed up so we went one street over to a dead end and went into a portapotty. I wasn't clean for any anal and freaked out about being fucked raw. So we ended up blowing each other and I ended up swallowing and he ended up not. And had me jack off into the urinal tub to one side.

Probably the toilets at a particular train station. There was one with a glory hole so big you could almost put your head through it. I took a good few loads there most weekends. Sadly they were shut down and rebuilt with solid walls between cubicles. 

Whored out by my ex at a dumpster next to a homeless encampment. He picked nasty, smelly men whom would cum in my ass. As a final bit of humiliation he gave my clothes away and I went home naked. Hot happy memories of a man I miss so much.

• Piggy 2