How do you get pleasure from little cocks

Searchingforit

I have had a few guys fuck me nut i get really disappointed when they have a little cock. I find they don't hit the pleasure points and the positions available for a good fucking are so limited. I like it on my back so we are face to face or with him on me while i lie down but with less endowered guys it is just not pleasurable. Give me a big cock anyday or at least one you know is in you deeply!

What’s small to you? 

im five inches exactly not thick and been treated like im too small..

i don’t message many guys anymore for topping because they always seem to want big and im Just unsure now about mine. 

• Like 1

I'm small and I don't top because most guys aren't interested at all.  I get a lot of guys reach down and grope at the bookstore and a lot of them just smirk and figure "ah, obviously this guy is a bottom" and then proceed to feed me their dick...  or they look disappointed and move on...

Anyway...  I do love a big dick...  but I can get some pleasure by even an average 5 incher if they know how to work it and fill my hole with a nice load of hot cum!

• Like 1

I think it comes down to the top's skill set. I've been "meh" fucked by someone with 7 inches, and I've been fucked into ecstasy by a cute, confident top with about 3 inches. The common theme was how they used their dicks. The hung top had his face buried in my neck and was panting into my ear so hard it was almost painful for my eardrum. The smaller dicked guy pinned my shoulders down and aimed his dick right at my prostate, then he put in a 5 star effort. The cherry on top was the way he looked into my eyes - it was almost enough to bring me to orgasm alone. But when he leaned in and kissed me, I shivered all over and my taint legit overheated from the inside out.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I have had hundreds of small cocks especially in Asia - I take them and have enjoyed plenty two Asian guys DP'd me recently and they weren't well endowed but rock hard and it made getting both cocks in to their nuts easier.

• Like 1

i really don't care if a top has a huge cock or a small one. the only thing i'm concerned with is can he use it, and does he know how to use it. there are many, many tops with huge cocks that are very lousy fucks and have no idea how to please a bottom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/8/2023 at 8:37 PM, MuscledHorse said:

honestly, i'm so loose that you have to be hung and/or thick for me to feel you. Some guys have just jerked off inside me

I love guys like you. Loose. I’m on the not small side and hate dealing with tight holes. When a gay tells me “I have a tight hole”, huge turn off. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, alphapoz said:

I love guys like you. Loose. I’m on the not small side and hate dealing with tight holes. When a gay tells me “I have a tight hole”, huge turn off. 

The turn off seems more with you than with us tight holes. the top has to slow down and do some foreplay and open me up to the proper size. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BiRedhead said:

The turn off seems more with you than with us tight holes. the top has to slow down and do some foreplay and open me up to the proper size. 

We don’t have to when there are loose holes out there. Options.