Stories about taking Tops' BB virginity

• 8 months later...

It was a Sunday afternoon in summer.  There had been a heavy rain earlier but the sun had now come out, so the air was thick with humidity and the park was pretty much deserted.  I cruised through the picnic loop and spotted him parked in a red Ford Ranger.  I pulled in next to him and he stared at me.  I got out and he unlocked the passenger door.  He was gorgeous, red hair, handsome, swimmer's build, and he had been reading a Handjobs magazine.  He was dressed like a runner,  and pulled his shorts aside to show me a beautiful hard cock.  Before I could go down on him there, he asked if I lived nearby.  I lived a short distance away, and he followed me to my house.  I followed me inside and led me to my living room.  I went to my knees, and he demanded that I make him 'squirt.'  I'm an accomplished cocksucker, and he loved my work.  Sometimes he'd take over and his cock was just right to make me gag, which was rare for me at that time.  He'd rub my beard while he held his cock in my throat and compare my mouth to his wife's pussy.  I thought he'd never shoot, but he eventually made a weird noise and fed me a big load.  He asked for my phone number.  His cock had been in my mouth nonstop for one and a half hours, earning him the nickname Marathon Man.  Every few weeks he'd call me around 8 PM on a Sunday night and come over for more.  I figured out that he was married and was exploring sex with men using me.  He was the first man to piss in my mouth, without warning, I might add.  I was the first to rim him.  After feeding me his loads a couple of dozen times, he demanded to see my hole.  So I was the first man he ever fucked.  I still remember the two ringlets of red hair at the base of his spine that I got to gaze at while I rimmed him.

• Like 3

On 1/10/2023 at 10:03 PM, hkcumdumpnyc said:

One of my favorite things to do get get fucked by a top who's never fucked bare before. Love being the first raw hole a top slides into and taking the first load of cum he's ever shot in another guy. Wondering if any other guys share this and have any good stories.

I do have a few experience to share. DM me if you like to know.

• 2 weeks later...

despite being rather active as a boy and young man I never actually topped another guy until mid twenties.Was with a group playing at a motel and the subject came up and admitted I had never fucked a man before.Held down on my back by several guys as a hot young ass slid down my pole bareback and started that rythmic motion that soon resulted in my cumming to the cheering of all involved.Was kind of embaressed but really loved it too.Fucked him twice again before morning.:)

• Like 1