I'm nothing but a hole

DirtyFckr

I was insanely thirsty. I realized I hadn’t drunk anything for hours and the drugs were making my mouth and throat very dry. As the last guy who had shot his load inside me slid out, I managed to say I needed a break to drink. I moved my left hand to pull the blindfold up and started to get myself up but my hand was grabbed right away and I felt another hand pushing me right down on my chest. “Who said you could leave? Stay where you are” I heard from a very authoritative voice. “ I got all you need here”

My head was pulled from the back. “Open your mouth” I was ordered as the brim of a glass was pushed to my lips. “Drink, boy” It tasted like juice diluted in water. I was so thirsty I drank it all. I could feel a slightly bitter aftertaste but it was so nice and cold after all those hot hours that I just didn’t pay that much attention.

After I had drunk the entire glass, my head was then slowly lowered down to the mattress. “There, just breathe. Rest for a moment”. The drugs were still hitting hard though and I was still rubbing my body continuously, keeping my legs open to show I was still craving cock. “My little whore is still hungry! Let’s give it a few minutes”.

”A few minutes for what?” I thought for a second. But I quickly realized again it was pointless to worry at that point after all the shit I had let him do to me. “The crowd is starting to thin out a bit. I’m gonna fuck a couple more times and have the guys left around here take care of you, then I’ll see what to do with you. You’re not going anywhere for a while anyway.”

He was right. I wasn’t even sure where I was half the time. My mind kept going on and off. I was sometimes feeling that my brain was turning itself off for a few minutes and then waking up suddenly. That’s when I realized I was being fucked again. “That sloppy hole of yours is getting me insanely horny boy”. He was thrusting in and out, with cum splashing out and around my hole. He was holding my knees up. I started to feel another rush of heat. I was getting slightly nauseous. I pulled my head back, breathing heavily and moaning loudly. -“I can see the G is starting to work on you. Seems like I can give you anything I want and you won’t even suspect anything or resist.You’re nothing, you’re powerless”. -“Yes, Sir.” His thrusting got more intense, then suddenly stopped. 

“You almost got me to shoot another load, but I want to save my bullets. I own you tonight boy. And I want to make you mine”.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 16

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/12/2023 at 11:57 AM, DirtyFckr said:

I was insanely thirsty. I realized I hadn’t drunk anything for hours and the drugs were making my mouth and throat very dry. As the last guy who had shot his load inside me slid out, I managed to say I needed a break to drink. I moved my left hand to pull the blindfold up and started to get myself up but my hand was grabbed right away and I felt another hand pushing me right down on my chest. “Who said you could leave? Stay where you are” I heard from a very authoritative voice. “ I got all you need here”

My head was pulled from the back. “Open your mouth” I was ordered as the brim of a glass was pushed to my lips. “Drink, boy” It tasted like juice diluted in water. I was so thirsty I drank it all. I could feel a slightly bitter aftertaste but it was so nice and cold after all those hot hours that I just didn’t pay that much attention.

After I had drunk the entire glass, my head was then slowly lowered down to the mattress. “There, just breathe. Rest for a moment”. The drugs were still hitting hard though and I was still rubbing my body continuously, keeping my legs open to show I was still craving cock. “My little whore is still hungry! Let’s give it a few minutes”.

”A few minutes for what?” I thought for a second. But I quickly realized again it was pointless to worry at that point after all the shit I had let him do to me. “The crowd is starting to thin out a bit. I’m gonna fuck a couple more times and have the guys left around here take care of you, then I’ll see what to do with you. You’re not going anywhere for a while anyway.”

He was right. I wasn’t even sure where I was half the time. My mind kept going on and off. I was sometimes feeling that my brain was turning itself off for a few minutes and then waking up suddenly. That’s when I realized I was being fucked again. “That sloppy hole of yours is getting me insanely horny boy”. He was thrusting in and out, with cum splashing out and around my hole. He was holding my knees up. I started to feel another rush of heat. I was getting slightly nauseous. I pulled my head back, breathing heavily and moaning loudly. -“I can see the G is starting to work on you. Seems like I can give you anything I want and you won’t even suspect anything or resist.You’re nothing, you’re powerless”. -“Yes, Sir.” His thrusting got more intense, then suddenly stopped. 

“You almost got me to shoot another load, but I want to save my bullets. I own you tonight boy. And I want to make you mine”.

Same happened to me a couple of weeks ago,,he got me so spun and bitched me out and gave me G

• Piggy 3

2 hours ago, Latinfkhole4U said:

Same happened to me a couple of weeks ago,,he got me so spun and bitched me out and gave me G

I forget to hydrate way too often to hydrate and pay for it in the following few days, especially with my voice.

• Like 2

Whether right or wrong, I'm very happy to be used as "nothing but a hole" when I go to the sauna.

The big thing I want to change is the balance between the number of fucks and the number of loads. It still seems to depend on how late guys stay and them "downloading" before they go home. 

Does anyone have any tips to get guys to be more likely to cum and load earlier in the day?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

The big thing I want to change is the balance between the number of fucks and the number of loads.

This is one of the most frustrating things about sauna visits (and one of the reasons I don't go as much). So many tops seem to be waiting for something 'better' to finish. They'll happily fuck a bit but they know they'll leave after cumming so they want to wait for some mythical perfect bottom who'll appear.

2 hours ago, FallenLad said:

This is one of the most frustrating things about sauna visits (and one of the reasons I don't go as much). So many tops seem to be waiting for something 'better' to finish. They'll happily fuck a bit but they know they'll leave after cumming so they want to wait for some mythical perfect bottom who'll appear.

Very true. i tend to stay fairly late, but even that doesn't actually guarantee lots of loads all of a sudden.