Best hookup app for us old farts

Never heard of Clubhouse...  I mainly use a4a (although too many scammers and people who are looking for "serious long term relationships", etc.), bbrts (although a lot of flakes) and sniffies (seems more centered on young and fit -- and people who delete w/o responding...  bastards.  Hyper impatient types).  All the sites older or chubby are generally not going to get much play...  just the way it is.  And on bbrts I've found most poz will not bb with neg.  Also there are just plain a lot of flaky people...  plus just the realities that most guys are on the DL and can't host and can't get away whenever they want because they have to be discreet and just the general realities of life where people have other things going on...  and work too of course.

Having patience and low expectations helps...  But would love to see suggestions on what other sites are out there.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 1/12/2023 at 8:42 AM, Oldercumslut said:

Hit town this evening 1/12 and staying just off the beach Miami Beach.   I’ll be hosting 1/12-1/25 all weekend. 

Best app for us older, non studs to use to hook up?

Sniffies is easy to use and has been my go to for finding cock of all ages!