What to do about asking for poz sex talk.

For some reason I ve developed a poz fetish.

I m on prep, and I am comfortable with undetectable men playing and breeding me. Raw is law and I enjoy that, which is why I m on prep.

I however am not comfortable with striking up conversation about poz role play and letting undetectable men know I m okay with them breeding me.....I don't want to be one some crazed poz chaser..just enjoy the sense of being owned and a guy breeding me making me his with some sense of danger to it....how do I approach respectfully without sounding like a weirdo?

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote something *huge* on this topic. Just way too long. I'm a barebacker top, but I'm neg, and it was about how often bottoms are disappointed by that. Which is a lot of the time. And then I wrote a lot about the conflict between that reality and the messaging from the "community".

If a poz top says he's verbal, he may be saying he's into exactly what you want. I guess start looking for poz undetectable tops, tell them you like getting verbal, and have them figure it out. Guys that advertise being poz undetectable likely consider their charged but not actually toxic cum to be an asset. They may want to help you get what you need.

Gonna say this too. Remember a lot of the attraction here is in your heads. You'll talk about his status before you hook up. Don't go overboard, just let him know you think it's hot. From then on you'll know you're gonna take a poz load from him, so every time you think about his cum, you'll remember it's extra-hot for you. What I mean is don't expect him to fuck you for an hour talking about toxic charged poz cum the whole time. Some guys might like reminding each other more than others, but the thing you need to focus on is that that cum is inside his body and it's going to be inside yours.

I get your dilemma.  I'm poz (UD), but love poz verbal still.  I've had instances with other poz guys where the verbal just happens...we just really connected, and the verbal just managed to gear itself toward that.  I've also had instances where I've talked to guys online ahead of a hookup about doing poz verbal during our play....it happened, of course, but the actual results varied (some good, one INCREDIBLE, but a couple "meh" ones, too).  

I also made the mistake of playing with a poz guy where we didn't broach the topic of verbal play...in the middle of him fucking me (decently, but wouldn't say fantastically), I made a comment about poz cum and it just killed his mood entirely.  It was a shame, but to be fair I should have not done anything like that without gauging his level of interest in it.

If you want to do poz verbal during play, then best advice is to be upfront about it.  The poz guys not into it will pass you by, but saves you the disppointment of saying it mid-fuck and ruining the experience.  The guys into it (and there are more than you might think) will certainly come knocking, though.  Just know that poz verbal is not necessarily pozzing play...also be upfront about the fact that you're into the verbal, but not the actual act of converting yourself (unless you're an actual chaser - no judgement here, but just be clear about your expectations).  

That's kinda my feelings as a neg prep comfortable playing with (UD). I don't freak out with the Poz community, hence why I am here. I better understand it than before and enjoy men who can be sexual, comfortable with their status and just share good sex, status in mind. In other words, love the person, not the status.

I welcome poz sex talk and UD guys near me to reach out and we have a  good fuck..or keep in touch here. I just want to learn, have fun and be apart of the conversation.