Taking large thick dick to the base on first penetration

AtcjsngrlMichel

You could really damage yourself without a lot of prep. I would start a few days early actually with graduated dildoes working up to one size slightly larger than your top. When you’re out and about, replace with similar sized butt plug. Keep toys in as much as possible, well lubed. Try to open up a bit of a permanent gape

The day of, use a lube injector to get slick way up there. 

With enough hole prep, you should be able to take in in one stroke

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• drscorpio changed the title to Taking large thick dick to the base on first penetration
2 hours ago, AtcjsngrlMichel said:

Thanks for the great advice now to start the process 

Not only that, but I would suggest, if you can, getting a dildo close to his size and getting used to taking it - and LEAVE IT IN PLACE until he's about to enter you.

If his goal is actually to go balls deep in one thrust, that shouldn't be an issue for him; it's just protecting yourself from injury. 

If he balks, it's likely because he wants it to hurt, and that's not a good sign. Even bottoms who have full-time partners with a cock that size often need to be opened up.

Don't let him press you into doing something you're not equipped to handle.

I'm fairly tight, so dicks with girth are difficult unless I've prepared in advance.  I don't take anon dicks, so I'm aware of the size, shape and girth.  If my Top is big, I use plugs and dildos to ensure my hole is ready.  For some I'll leave a plug in me to keep myself ready.  I've had enough dicks to know that you need a Top that's not turned on by giving the Bottom pain or being unaware of the Bottom he's penetrating.

Met with him yesterday after I had another guy that was not as big. and he had me sit on him I took him all in one stroke and had no issues that way then he had me kneel over doggie and he finished the job no issues at.

Edited by AtcjsngrlMichel
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, AtcjsngrlMichel said:

Met with him yesterday after I had another guy that was not as big…I took him all in one stroke and had no issues

I was going to say this. Aside from chem, nothing gets me looser and more cock hungry than having a dude fuck me. Getting lubed up with some other dudes nut makes my hole swallow every dick in sight. 

• Piggy 1