Pig Poz breeding

One of the few local poz pig guys messaged me, ‘cunt free?’ I asked him what he needed. He replied, ‘need that easy cunt of yours to blow my load into, I need a Discrete and anon poz breed as boyfriend at work.  He continued bluntly,  ‘you up for taking it now? This guy has dropped his poz load into my neg hole when his fella ain’t looking and he knows I love taking a discrete poz breed  off him. I replied, ‘yeah cunt free for that hot load of yours, cum breed me! I got a quick response, ‘Good slut, I’m 5 minutes away, leave the door open and be ass up and hooded as before, oh and I’ll need to use your mouth when I arrive!

I was on the bed in a used spunky jock and hooded with my harness and leash on and my cumdump socks. I heard him open the door and make his way upstairs. There was some rustling and then I felt his boner against my ass as he spoke, ‘you know, you really are a total faggot! You’re a poz cum whore! Right let’s get that cunt opened up! He pressed his dick against my hole and fed me his poz precum. I moaned with pleasure so he stuffed it fully inside me. He spoke again, ‘Good boi, take it like my bitch’. I told him I fucking loved him requesting my cunt as an easy place to drop a load. He moaned in agreement and pleasure as he banged my hole. I was then ordered to my knees, ‘let’s see you deepthroat my poz dick, you whore! I was hungry as fuck for his boner so I gave him my throat as he skull fucked me. He made me take him deep and his cock ring hit my lips, he was in! Some gentle thrusts from him ensured I tasted his hot poz precum. He pulled back into my mouth. He spoke again as he grabbed my pup mask, ‘Right pig, if you want my load your gunna have to sort my piss hard on’.

He continued, ‘I’m gunna take a slow piss and you are going to drink and swallow every drop’. Before I had time to respond he filled my mouth with his warm piss and I gulped it back. He didn’t give me time to refuse, as soon as he filled my mouth, he paused and I swallowed. He continued making me drink from the poz tap. He spoke again to abuse me, ‘You filthy piss drinking faggot’. I found myself agreeing aa I slurped and downed his warm and horny piss. He told me that even his fella won’t drink his piss and he wasn’t giving me a taste, he was making me take a full piss load. When he reached the end he was just stood there with his dick in my mouth as he parted with the last few drops. I heard praise, ‘you filthy piggy cunt’. Only fair to reward a good pig, now let’s get some seed in that cunt of yours.

I was ordered back to all fours on the bed. He pushed the head of his wet dick against my hole, it slipped inside me so I was just taking the tip of his dick. He was wanking the rest of his dick and my hole was gagging to be filled. I flexed my ass in a bid to get him to fuck inside me. He replied, ‘Patience piggy, I’m just feeding your cunt some of my oozing poz precum. He teased my man pussy with his wanking action, sometimes pushing deeper than pulling back. It is felt horny as fuck. I was told to keep my ass dead still. I could feel him making my hole Proper wet with precum.  I was told, ‘Piggy prepare to be bred’, just as he wanked himself off, inserting his cum inside me with just the head of his dick inside my cunt, a real skill and demonstration of self control. I pleaded for him to dump every last poz drop inside me. As he drained his cum I heard him say, ‘I fucking needed to dump that in a cumdump. Now you’re gunna be fucked pig! He repositioned himself ready to attack my cummy hole.

Despite just dumping his load his tool was rock solid still as he started to cream his own poz load. He spoke again, ‘I’m going to fuck my cum out of you pig, let’s destroy your cunt’. Every thrust was hard and deep and I loved hearing the slurp of his hot spunk being pounded out of me. His cum load was pouring out of my cunt, over my balls to my jock and my jock was soaked. I encouraged him on with, ‘fuck me harder, so he did. I took a right hard pounding. He even treated me to plenty of horny verbal abuse, offering to ‘knock me up’ behind his fellas back. He told me he really gets off using neg holes and I told him, not as much as I get off taking a hot risky load. He had grabbed the pen and left some tags on me as proof of use. With that, he rewarded my cunt again. This time a few short but hard thrusts ensured I took his seed deep in my cunt. He pulled out and I was ordered to my knees again. I could feel my hole dripping and the cold spunk of my soaked jock. ‘Clean me up pig! I didn’t need telling twice. I got my lips round his cummy dick and tasted and licked the creamed cum off his cock and balls. I was on my knees as he got dressed and left, I had been totally used! And when I saw his tags he had been brutal, a very horny fukka who is welcome to visit any time his fella ain’t around! EE450192-8E14-4581-BF8A-C004F14420FE.thumb.jpeg.faf52422ac8ff16ee73e9c571bf26ce8.jpeg66DC1B57-88F8-44BE-90AA-3EF72DFA1628.thumb.jpeg.96d683d2444e07b9d8eddf512a5f43ba.jpeg

E8DF29FC-91D1-46E8-8912-5D4F37E487FC.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1