How did I slide so far.

Part 4: I can’t take anymore, if you want?

Joel got back to working the camera and the first granddad lined up his positive cock and pushed in hard in one quick thrust he was like a jack rabbit hammering as if this was the last fuck he would ever have, this is fine boipussy brothers he said, then as he started to tense up my cock erupted yet again covering me in yet more cum as I went to wipe it Joel grabbed my hand and said no leave it show the camara and our viewers what a dirty little fag whore you have become. Our viewers yes Tim you are the star of a live feed 😊so just think of all the cum our viewers are ejaculating whilst watching you…Brother breed me seed my boipussy with your toxic cum, now now now I want it at which time he shouted fuck, fuck, take it as his old man cock thrust and pulsed ropes and ropes of cum into my already flooded boipussy.

As the breeding session was coming to an end the last of my new brother took his place, he couldn’t have been much older than me a proper twink with a great ram rod of a cock which he planted straight into to my diseased flooded hole and piston fucked me until I felt his cock throb and put even more toxic seed in me. Once he pulled out my brothers started applauding and Joel shoved a large butt plug into my ruined pussy. Okay he said get the offering bowl, the bowl was placed under me cunt and the plug removed and toxic cum flowed out filling the bowl, when it stop the butt plug was pushed back in.

Each one of my brothers took a sip from the bowl and then deposited it down into my mouth French kissing me in the process, causing me to swallow all the toxic cum. Joel said brothers Tim’s right of passage into our brotherhood is complete Tim has accepted his coming of age birthday gifts in his boipussy and bowels and now has all your toxic seed in his stomach. His baptism has been completed to which my bothers applauded again. I was raised again by my arms and cuffed to the chains as Joel circled with the camera in hand took the marker pen out and crossed through the word VIRGIN and said look at this fine blemish free twink cumdump, he wont be negative for long so if you want to rent him out for a Poz breeding party call for the costs…CUT

Part 5 my new life if you want?

• Like 12
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

This scenario definitely is a turn on for me., and I wish I was Tim!  Started out practicing "safe" sex, and wasted my teens with unsatisfying sex.  This is my biggest regret in life, but I am very happy that I now have only bareback sex.  As I did with bareback sex, I no longer have a fear of poz men.  In fact, they get me so aroused now.  Just the thought of many men's strains coursing through my bloodstream is very erotic. 

I certainly hope there are more chapters in which we learn how Tim learns to become a gifter as a member of the Brotherhood.  Will he help Joel find the next negative bottom to initiate? Will Tim continue as a poz cumdump--collecting even more strains from poz non-members? Oh to be Tim, the poz 18 year old, with life's pozzibilities ahead of him.