How did I slide so far.

How did I slide so far.

Ā 

My 18th birthday finally arrived and I packed a rack sack and fucked off out of the door away from my homophobic arsehole parents. I had an offer from a small company to do some modelling once I turned 18 today šŸ˜Š being blond 5ft 5 and 120 pounds I was slight with perfect modelling features once I turned 18 today šŸ˜Š, so I give them a quick call and they email me a train ticket. I was really excited when I arrived at the reception as it looked so professional, soon enough I was greeted by a mixed-race stunning guy who said he that we have a lot of paperwork to read through, understand and only sign if I was happy.

Ā 

First thing I had to do was prove my age so he made me pull out my ID hold it up and he took a picture of me holding it, okay he brought out the paperwork it was massive with a lot of detail, do I really have to read all of this or can I just sign, he said sure and asked me to initial each page and sign the back, which I duly did ā€œmistakeā€ once done he said great lets get you into wardrobe.

He showed me into another room took hold of my wrist and put a cuff on and repeated the process, donā€™t worry this all part of the look we are going to give you. He raised my arms and attached the hooks to clamps hanging from the ceiling, now I was worried and asked him to let me down, no chance you should have signed the contract itā€™s legally binding. To which he opened another door and said to heā€™s ready. In came 6 old guys all really old thin and wasted. There were cameras set up as the guys circled me, one of them fitted a mouth stretcher at which point they stop and lined up 3 either side and camera man side okay action.

The Mixed-race guy came into shot and said, this is Tim its his 18th Birthday and these guys are going to give him a POSITIVE birthday present, as I swung the guys stripped their clothes. Remember this is all about Tim and setting him on his new journey as cumdump he is a Virgin and has signed away all his rights so make sure this has a Positive ending. Once all the guys were naked one of them said we are a HIV fellowship and its out honour to be welcoming you Tim to the brotherhood, you will be going home with one of us and we will be sharing you with our friends and fellow brothers. Each one of these guys had Biohazard tattooā€™s above their shaved cocks.

They started circling me at this point and one of the guys removed my belt as he was fondling my junk, why was I getting hard, with that I was raised totally off the floor and my jeans and socks pulled off, my tee shirt was ripped off and I was left in my boxers, soon enough I have 6 pairs of hands fondling my body, one guy worked his hand under my boxers and started pulling my balls and cock, I also felt a set of hands on my peachy bubble butt, in a flash my boxers were ripped off and my hard cock sprung up to a large cheer from the guys. One of the guys said get the clippers and lets get Tim shaved, Cumdumpā€™s donā€™t have hair and they started shaving my head, then armpits and pubā€™s, I thought that was it when the camera man said cut. When he said Action they covered my head, cock, balls, armpits with shaving foam and took razors and shaved me smooth, once I was shaved there was a shout of cut from the Camera man and they washed me down.

Action and the filming started and the guys spun me around showing off my hairless body, once they had stopped I felt a marker pen writing on the small of my back just above my butt later I would find out it read

VIRGIN

POZ CUM ONLY

INSERT HERE

Ā 

Ā 

To be continued if you want?????

• Like 14
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1

Part 2:

There I was hanging, hairless with my shaved cock and balls hard and dripping pre-cum, guys letā€™s put a cock ring on him, okay Timā€™s is hanging on the edge look at his tight balls, letā€™s get that negative cum out of him hands free, thatā€™s when I felt a tongue licking my virgin ring and it was enough as I felt the tingling at the head of my cock, then a finger pushed straight pass my ring and the cum worked up my throbbing cock and exploded in ropes and ropes of cum, it was the heaviest orgasm of my life, the six guys where like frenzied animals lapping up all my cum.

Once they had lapped up all my cum they tilted my head back and dribbled all my cum down my throat, someone then said enjoy the taste itā€™s your last negative cum of your life. Soon enough the attention was back on my junk and one of the guys got a heavy wide stainless steel cock ring and pulled my balls and cock through (damn it was tight) instantly my cock was hard blood engorged and throbbing. Okay guys the camera man said remove the mouth spreader and put a hood on him, as soon as I could speak I said please donā€™t kill me, do what you want but let me live, which they found funny and started laughing, donā€™t worry you will have a good few years and loads of infected cum before that happens. With that a hood was put over my head and zipped up, okay letā€™s get Tim though to the stage all the members of are brotherhood are waiting and I was led through to another area. I could here applause as I was led in, once on the stage I was secured by my wrists again and somebody removed my hood, the stage was a full circle with a padded bench and stocks.

As I was hanging there, I notice what must be 20 guys of all ages in a circle around the stage with cameras and tv monitors everywhere. The mixed race guy whose name was Joel quieten everyone down and said lets do the introductions before the conversion party starts.

Joel said ā€œThis is the Brotherhood of the Unmedicated Positive and we welcome Tim who has willing signed a legally binding contract to be the property of the members of the brotherhood, for our pleasure. It is Timā€™s 18th Birthday today, so we honour him with our gifts, multiple strains and DNA. As is tradition our last fallen member John has left the gift of his toxic cum to ensure his strain lives on in Tim, as he said this the screen showed this waste guy cumming in a jar. John, before he died collect his last 10 loads and here it is ready in this syringe as the supreme birthday present for Tim.

Okay, its time and remember my brothers only one rule fill Tim and welcome him to his new life and the brotherhood. Soon I was release laid down on my back bent over double with my arms and legs secured in the stocks, on the screen over me I could be my pink rose on full display. Joel then spat on my hole and said itā€™s time taking a bottle brush he inserted it through my ring and slow pushed it in deep and deeper until it hit the wall of my inner ring, then one push and it was past, Joel started fucking and twisting the brush as it tore me up internal after a couple of minutes of extreme pain he pulled the brush out and showed the brotherhood the blood coated bristles. Tim is ready and Johnā€™s strains will live on šŸ˜Š Joel said. Then there was a show of the toxic cum filled syringe with a Biohazard label for a while before Joel took the syringe and pushed it through my ring with the camera showing Joel pushing the plunger in and coating my insides with 10 loads of toxic cum. Okay Tim is still technically a Virgin as he shoved a butt plug in my boy pussy. As is tradition we wait for 5 minutes to ensure that Johnā€™s gift of his unmedicated strains get into Timā€™s blood stream and start his conversion and acceptance into our brotherhood.

Ā 

Part 3 the Breeding if you want? Ā Ā Ā Ā 

• Like 9
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

Part 3 the Breeding.Ā Ā 

What was I to do, nothing to be done really my fait was sealed, I could either cry or embrace my new life as a cumdump to be used and filled by every POZ cock presented, so fuck it. I looked at Joel and said please fuck me and make me part of your brotherhood. Joel looked at me and smiled saying Tim has accepted his new life my brothers time to properly welcome him šŸ˜Š Joel released my arms and feet from the stocks and I was placed face down on a breeding bench, he could have secured me down but didnā€™t as a sign of trust I think, as I looked around all the guys where fully naked sporting ragging hard-ons most of them glistening with toxic pre-cum. Then I heard Joel say as is tradition brothers as the leader I will be busting Timā€™s cherry and giving him his first experience of be fucked, breed and seeded with fresh Positive cum, then the seniors through to the new twinks in our ranks will all deliver their own strains into Tim, as I said earlier Brothers all Poz cum and strains must be delivered into his cumdump, Tim is now a vessel for our pleasure šŸ˜Š

(one thing I had noticed, all of these guys were hairless which made their junk look so much bigger and hotter)

Joel who was now naked sporting the biggest cock and balls I had ever seen moved to my mouth and I instinctively open up as wide as I could as he pushed his fat long hard cock down my throat, chocking me in the process, he didnā€™t take long and pulled out, soon enough he was behind me and pulled out the small butt plug which and been making sure Johnā€™s final gift of 10 toxic loads was infecting my bloodstream. I felt the huge angry head of Joels cock push against my Cherry ring and I instinctively pushed back to which Joel said look Tim really wants it as he pushed forward the angry head of his cock ripped my ring open and pushed in, his hard cock made its way slowly inching its way deeper, he was being gentle as this huge member stopped against my inner ring, this is going to hurt for a minute Tim as he pulled back grabbed hold of my waist and then slammed back in braking through me inner ring until I felt his huge balls on my butt, the gentle man was no more as he was piston fucking me for what seemed like a life time until he pulled out and flipped me on my back, shit as he hammered back into me I swear it was even deeper I could tell he was getting close as his ball sack was no longer slapping my butt it was hard, a short while later Joel shouted out here it comes, Breed me, Breed me, I want your toxic cum Joel I shouted at the same time as I was felling his enormous cock swell to an even bigger size he balls contracted and cum started pushing to escape me slit and as Joel shouted Fuck, Fuck, Fuck take my Poz babies Tim, one more deep thrust past my inner ring and he held still as I felt is cock throbbing and cum flooding my bowels, my cock was spraying my face and chest with the largest orgasm I had ever experienced, Tim stayed deep inside me and I was loving the radiating warmth of his long fat cock. Joel, said to me, Tim you are awesome I am going to enjoy your hotness for years to come, welcome to our brotherhood I am sure your Poz status will be confirmed in the next couple of weeks, but for now you have a task in hand to drain all your brother toxic cum from their sacks so time to get to it as he pulled his cock from my flooded bowels.

Ā 

Part 4: I canā€™t take anymore, if you want?

• Like 13
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1